To utilize my five years of experience in the satellite communications field in a satisfying and challenging position in the field of space-based communications.
Top Secret SSBI clearance with eligibility for SCI access
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Five years experience in the U.S. Army, specializing in satellite communications (Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS) and Wideband Global SATCOM) WGS) transmissions and payload control - Telemetry and Commanding, Anomaly resolution and Stationkeeping Monitoring,
· Certified on the Replacement Satellite Configuration Control Element (RSCCE) Control Software position within a Satellite Operations Center
· Certified on the Global Satellite Configuration Control Element (GSCCE) Software. Raytheon Eclipse Telemetry and Commanding software within a Satellite Operations Center.
· Performs database operations utilizing the Common Network Planning Software (CNPS) for Link Budget analysis and Customer network utilization.
· Performs Spectrum Monitoring, and EMI resolution with Wideband Global Spectrum Monitoring System (WGSMS) and DSCS Automated Spectrum Analyzer (DASA) for Payload Health and Welfare.
Satellite Operations Controller U.S. Army, FT Meade, MD 2009 - 2011
· DSCS Payload Controller (DPC) - Performed Anomaly resolution and Stationkeeping Monitoring on a DSCS III Lockheed Martin communications satellite platform.
· Wideband Global Satellite Position Controller (WPC) - Performed Anomaly resolution and Stationkeeping Monitoring on a Boeing 702-HP communications satellite platform.
· Assisted with pre-activation WGS-3 Satellite training at the Ft. Meade, MD Satellite Operations Center due to prior knowledge experience with the WGS-1 Satellite from Ft. Buckner, Japan.
· Obtained real world experience with both CNPS and WGSMS Operation
· Assisted with training Wideband network monitoring and control subsystems in preparation for new satellite activation. Contributed to a team for Satellite network transition from a DSCS Satellite to a Wideband Global Satellite. Kept Network Cutover within Link budget specifications.
· Operates and maintains an AN/TSCA 156 Quad Band Phoenix Terminal
Satellite Operations Controller U.S. Army, Ft. Buckner, Japan 2007- 2009
· Performed satellite anomaly resolution and satellite health and welfare operations as the Mobile Transmission Controller, Enterprise Transmissions Controller and Wideband Payload Controller.
· Performed database operations and validation in preparation for changing customer needs within the East Asian and Pacific regions.
· Helped customers in troubleshooting equipment, to include satellite terminals, all associated RF and IF equipment, and cryptographic equipment. Performed daily operations which included accessing and de-accessing terminals, generating operational and outage reports, power balancing network terminals for optimal performance to reduce intermodulation across degrading channels and kept customers within Link budget performance.
· Operated and maintained an AN/GSC 52 fixed Satellite Terminal. Performed Preventative maintenance on Up/Downconverters. Utilized Fireberd 6000, Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, and Power Meter for testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
· Global SATCOM Command Control Element NET Course
· DSCS Interface Subsystem Course
· DSCS Integrated Management System Course
· Wideband Global SATCOM Fundamentals Course
· Replacement Satellite Command Control Element Qualification Course
· U.S. Army Additional Skill Identifier (ASI) Satellite Network Controller
· Course(1C) Satellite Operations Controller course.
· U.S. Army Satellite Operator and Maintainer Course
· Texas Tech University 04-05 San Antonio College 05
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.