February 2010 – present, European Space Agency (ESA/ESRIN) Rome Italy:
• Planner and Administrative Assistant as Contractor for VEGA program;
• Responsible for SAP SRM (Fund Reservation, Shopping Cart, CCN, Purchase Order, etc.) management and data entry;
• Successfully completed two SAP courses for ESA Project Controllers;
• Participation in SAND BOXES held at ESA;
• ESRIN PGLS staff contact for resolution of SAP SRM related issues;
November 1993 - March 2009, Thales Alenia Space Italia.
April 2008 – March 2009, Process Manager:
• Collaboration with program manager regarding industrial units;
• Process and work flow coordination and cost control activities for project control department, target attainment analysis;
• Coordination and organization of weekly and monthly progress meetings for both internal groups and subcontractors;
• Export Control management and Export Control Plan document issue;
• Customer progress reports;
• Problem/group interface;
• Management of recovery actions.
March 1993 – March 2009, Project controller:
• Program management leader support;
• Estimated costs documentation regarding tenders;
• WBS and OBS definition;
• Product Tree preparation;
• Costs and working hours for Economic Plan split by cost accounts estimation;
• Annual budget and semester revision preparation;
• Monthly costs and associated costs for panning activities;
• Earned value management using both “cost to cost” and “milestone” methods;
• Costs and planning variances analysis and relative recovery actions;
• Progress reports preparation;
• Meetings and reviews with external subcontractors;
• Presentation of programming aspects during progress meetings with prime contractor;
• Planning management during satellite integration and test at French sites Toulouse and Cannes;
• Responsible for daily planning regarding launch campaign at Kourou (French Guyana);
Special programs assignments:
SICRAL 1B (military satellite) 2003 – 2009; Project Control of Space and Ground Segment: supervision of three assigned resources in collaboration with various industrial unit project controllers. From April 2008, Process Manager during the test campaign at Cannes premises (France);
DIANA (Antenna Nulling demonstrator) 2001 - 2003; Atlantic Bird 1 (Civil telecommunication satellite) and AMOS 2 (Payload for Israeli satellite- IAI-MBT client) as Program Project Controller in charge of coordinating support resources to the program office;
SICRAL (Italian military satellite) 1998 – 2001, planning of test campaign at INTERSPACE (Toulouse-France) and the launch campaign (Dec. 2000 - Feb. 2001) at Kourou (French Guyana);
Eutelsat W24, Hot Bird 3/4/5, Eutelsat W1R, Ressat (payload subsystems, antenna and transponder for commercial telecommunication satellite) 1995 - 1997, Senior Project Controller;
Nahuelsat (Payload for Argentine telecommunication satellite for central and south America) 1994 - 1995, junior Project Controller;
Italsat F2 (Italian telecommunication satellite) 1993 - 1994 support to Project Control.
• March 1989 - November 1993, E.A.E. S.p.A. Aprilia (Latina) Italy: laboratory team leader for military radio equipment production (RF 2-30 MHz) test driver at customer technical assistance department;
• November 1987 - March 1989, MAIN Srl Rome, IBM and Olivetti PC hardware technician.
• Knowledge of Win-project and Primavera planning tools;
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, SAP-R3/ R3-enterprise and SAP SRM;
• Knowledge of English;
June 1984, 5 year high school diploma from “ITIS F. Severi” Rome Italy, state certified industrial electronic specialist.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.