EDUCATION AND TRAINING
PH.D. Cum Laude in Physics by Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Ms.C. in Physics by Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Special Graduation Award.
2008-now GMV Aerospace and Defence S.A., Madrid
Technical responsible of the project: magicGNSS: Constellation design and analysis tools for Glavkosmos company (Rusia). The project goal is to develop a software tool with a Graphical User Interface to design low cost and highly efficient navigation and communication constellations, and analize their related performance.
Project Engineering SACCSA Project for the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), whose objective is the implementation of a GPS Augmentation System in South-America.
- Study of the ionospheric phenomena and their performance impact at system level.
- Design and implementation of new algorithms for a better ionospheric estimation in equatorial regions (South-America).
- Development a set of software tools that automate the operations of the Central Process Unit.
Project Engineering GAGAN Project for Raytheon Company (USA). GAGAN is a GPS Augmentation System in India leaded by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- Algorithm Design for the mitigation and monitoring of large ionospheric temporal gradients in equatorial regions.
- Algorithm implementation and study of its integration in the GAGAN single frequency user receiver.
Project Engineering GIOVE Mission Project for the European Space Agency (ESA). The GIOVE Mission goal is the study of GALILEO performances, the future European global system of navigation, using two satellite prototypes (GIOVE).
Responsible of the evolution and characterization of critical mission elements, such as:
- On-board characterization of satellite atomic clocks.
- Assesment of satellite orbital parameters
- Performance analysis of the GALILEO ionospheric model
2006-2008 Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR), Paris
Postdoctoral Researcher employed by «l´Agence Nationale de la Recherche » (ANR) of France, at “Université Paris-Sud” and in the “Commissariat a l'énergie atomique” (CEA)
- Working and supervising projects in the Theoretical Physics team.
- Mathematical modelling and computational analysis in the area of particle physics and cosmology.
- Seminar speaker at several international congress and research centers.
2002-2006 Instituto de Física Teórica (IFT), Madrid
Postgraduate Researcher at the “Instituto de Física Teórica” (IFT), ajoint research Instituteof the “Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas” (CSIC) and the “Universidad Autónoma de Madrid” (UAM).
2002 European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), Geneve
CERN Summer Student. Implementation of C and Fortran routines for the muon detection simulation in CMS detector of the LHC accelerator. Monte-Carlo analysis of the simulation results.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Linux Red Hat /Fedora/ Ubuntu.
Programming Languages: C/C++, Matlab, Perl, Fortran.
Database, others: mySQL, Mathematica
SW development standards:PSS-05 and ECSS Software Engineering Standards
English: Excellent level
French: Excellent level
German: Basic level
“Naturalness of Electroweak Symmetry Breaking on the eve of LHC” September 2006. Cum Laude
Publicationsand International Congress Proceedings
Among the most important ones:
- “The in-orbit performance of GIOVE Clocks”P. Waller, F. González ESA-ESTEC;I. Hidalgo, G. Tobías, GMV S.A.; P.Tavella, I. Sesia, INRIM. Published in IEEE Trans. UFFC, vol.57, no.3, March 2010
- “E-OSPF Experimentation Results in the Frame of the GIOVE-M Core Infrastructure” (ENC GNSS 2009, Naples), I. Hidalgo, G. Tobías, D. Rodríguez, GMV S.A.; S. Binda, F. González, R. Prieto-Cerdeira ESA-ESTEC: P.Tavella, I. Sesia, INRIM.
- “Estimation and Prediction of the GIOVE Clocks”(PTTI 2008, Reston VI), I. Hidalgo, G. Tobías, R. Píriz, GMV S.A.; P. Waller, F. González ESA-ESTEC; P.Tavella, I. Sesia, INRIM.
- “Expectations for LHC from naturalness: modified versus SM Higgs sector”. I. Hidalgo, J.A. Casas, J.R. Espinosa (IFT, Madrid) July 2006. Published in Nucl.Phys.B777:226-252, 2007.
- “The MSSM fine tuning problem: A Way out.” I. Hidalgo, J.A. Casas, J.R. Espinosa (IFT, Madrid) October 2003. Published in JHEP 0401:008, 2004.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.