June 2011- AIRBUS S.A.S. Toulouse, France
• Conduct market analysis of Japanese medium-small airlines.
• Devise penetration strategy and tactics for sales implementation.
• Develop industrial relationship among Airbus and Japanese manufacturers.
1997-2010 JAPAN AEROSPACE EXPLORATION AGENCY (JAXA) Tokyo, Japan
2010 Manager, Strategy Management of National Space Transportation Program.
• Devised national strategy of current and future space transportation program and its
• Assisted executive board members with strategy development.
• Managed joint development planning of high reliability rocket engine with NASA.
• Analyzed new market of small satellite utilization and launch system from aircraft.
2007-2010 Engineer, Quality Management of Spacecraft Manufacturing Nagoya, Japan
• Supervised quality management in first model manufacturing of H-IIB launch vehicle
($150M) and HTV (transporter to the Int’l Space Station, $200M) at Mitsubishi Heavy
• Conducted quality management of H-IIA/H-IIB launch operations at launch site.
2003-2010 Engineer, Project Management of Spacecraft Development Tsukuba, Japan
• Conducted HTV in-flight thermal control as member of Flight Control Team.
• Managed LNG propulsion launch vehicle development and its budget ($100M) through
RFI/RFP offer, design review and contract management with IHI Aerospace and
• Designed primary structure and carbon composite cryogenic fuel tank of LNG launch
1997-2003 Engineer, Spacecraft Operations Management Rep. of Kiribati/Tsukuba, Japan
• Managed initial construction of flight test site and runway in Kiribati through
multi-cultural relationship with U.S. supplier and Kiribati employees.
• Conducted automatic unmanned aircraft test flight for Reusable Launch Vehicle
through schedule and resource management with Fuji Heavy Industries.
Supervised executive decision for test environment.
• Managed operations and refurbishment of space chamber for satellite through
resource / technology / contract management with Hitachi, Toshiba and Oracle.
• Developed thermal analysis method, JAXA’s new satellite evaluation process.
2001-2002 KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, Ltd. (KHI) Gifu, Japan
Researcher, airflow & thermal analysis.
Developed combined airflow-thermal analysis method for launch vehicle.
1991-1997 MCDONALD’S JAPAN Nagoya, Japan
Manager, Store Operation.
Managed production, sales, quality, human resource and inventory in central store
2010-2011 AEROSPACE MBA, TOULOUSE BUSINESS SCHOOL Toulouse, France
Master in Aerospace Business Administration. Sept.2011. Studying aerospace
business under industry experts. Course work: Marketing, Strategy, Accounting,
Operations and Supply Chain Management.
FASIA Laureate – awarded scholarship from Institut Aéronautique et Spatial (IAS),
NAGOYA UNIVERSITY Nagoya, Japan
1995-1997 Master in Aerospace Engineering, March 1997. Admission with honor.
• Coursework: Fluid Dynamics, Engine Mechanics, Space Propulsion, Structural
Design, Aircraft Control & Navigation and Future Vehicle Design.
• Developed free-fall type micro gravity test system leading to reduced operation cost.
1991-1995 Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautics. Dean’s List.
• Researched aerodynamic heating of launch vehicle body in hypersonic flow.
2010 • Johnson Space Center Group Achievement Award by NASA for contributions to HTV
mission success including vehicle design, development and operations.
1996 • Student Conference Competition Award Winner, 20th International Symposium on
Space Technology and Science, Japan.
2008 Auditor of ISO9001
2006 Auditor of ISO14001
2000 Official Supervisor of Refrigeration Equipment
1998 Official Supervisor of High Pressure Gas Treatment
Aerospace aficionado. Completed 4 times in Triathlon and Marathon. Kyudo (l’Arc) of 2nd
skill level. Good cook which help understanding foreign cultures. Baseball in Toulouse.
Speaks Japanese (Native), English (fluent) and French (intermediate).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.