OBJECTIVE: To secure a position as an Engineer
SUMMARY: Degree in Aerospace Engineering with experience in hydraulics, electrical, and environmental systems pertaining to Space Shuttle Operations.
MatLab Astrometrica X-Plane C++ Programming
C Programming Maxim Data Language AutoCAD Interactive Data Language
United Space Alliance (NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston) 08/2008 – 10/2010
Engineering Staff I (Progressive Experience)
- Trained Astronauts and Flight Controller on the operations and failure mode of the Space Shuttle Electrical Power System, the Auxiliary Power and Hydraulic systems and Environmental Control and Life Support Systems.
- Trained Astronauts on the Ascent, Orbit and Entry phases of flight in the Shuttle Mission Simulator,
- Systems Instructor for STS 131
- Developed lesson plans and training materials
- Served as operations representative for the flight control EGIL group on the CEV- Orion Power Equipment Panel
Department of Astronomy
Research Assistant 08/2007 – 01/2008
- Analyzed data for asteroid Vesta
- Calculated asteroid Vesta’s motion and light curves.
ENAE483/484: Space Systems Design
Lightweight Midrange Pressurized Rover (Propulsion, Power and Thermal Systems)
- Analyzed power requirements, terramechanics, tire and wheel design for my senior design project.
ENAE380: Flight Software Systems
Highway in the sky
- Wrote a MatLab script using Inertial Measuring Unit data from an aircraft.
- Plotted the view from the front camera of the airplane at any given delta time into a flight log.
Volunteer, Katrina Relief, New Orleans, LA 08/2007 - 08/2007
- Assisted Tau Beta Phi (Engineering Honor Society) in cleaning and gutting down houses that were damaged during hurricane Katrina.
- Gained responsibility, commitment and management skills.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATION
B.S., Aerospace Engineering
A. James Clark School ofEngineering
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
PrinceGeorges Community College, Largo, MD
Shuttle Mission Simulation – Ascent and Entry, Orbit Systems Instructor
HONORS and AWARDS
Johnson Space Center Team Award 2010
Dean’s List 2004, 2005
Senatorial scholarship 2005, 2006, 2007
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.