Space communications systems graduate engineer
Superior Institute of Aeronautics and Space (ISAE-SupAero)/ENSEEIHT, Toulouse, FRANCE
Postgraduate Specialized Master, Space Communications Systems engineer
One year English-speaking degree. (2009-2010)
National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA), Rouen, FRANCE
Engineer degree, specialized in applied maths. & software engineering
Five years degree (specializing during the last three years).
Last year carried out as an exchange student in the EcolePolytechnique of Montreal (Canada) in the software engineering dept. (2003-2008)
Lycee Villa Pia, Bayonne, FRANCE
French Scientific Baccalaureat, specialized in maths.
Graduated with honors (“Good”). (2003)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Space Communication Systems: Satellite telecommunications, link budget, payloads, orbital platforms, Earth stations, GNSS, source & channel coding, digital communications techniques, modulations, RF and optical systems, propagation, wireless mobile systems…
* Computer sciences: software design and analysis, UML modeling, programming (C/C++, J2EE/J2SE, FORTRAN), databases (SQL), websites (PHP, JSP, HTML), GUIs (GTK+), OpenGL, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Matlab/Scilab, Simulink, Juzzle, Maple, OS (Linux, Windows)…
* Applied maths. : Signal processing (analog & digital),optimization, numerical calculus, PDE resolution, stochastic calculus, probabilities, computers’ arithmetic, algorithmic…
* French – native language.
* English – fluent level in speaking, reading and writing (lived in USA/Canada. TOEFL iBT : 100/120).
* Spanish – speak, read and write with technical competence (internship realized in Spain).
Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (French Space Agency), Toulouse, FRANCE (04/2010-11/2010)
Telecom engineer intern –Study and simulation of an optical link with a LEO satellite.
- Designed the whole telemetry downlink. Theoretical and practical performance studies.
- Modulation and demodulation (On-Off Keying, Pulse Position Modulation, BPSK).
- Channel coding (Reed-Solomon, convolutional).
- Optical specificities:near infrared, telescopes, optical amplifiers, filters, detection, noises.
- Atmospheric propagation channel properties for LEO:Doppler, fading, scintillation, scattering.
- Developed the real-time simulator software in C language with the Juzzle simulation engine, results exploited on Matlab.
GALITT Canada Inc., Montreal, Quebec, CANADA (2008)
Software engineer intern –developer on the KaProbe project.
Collaborated on the development of a software tool for financial e-transactions networks quality monitoring for Linux based systems. Used technologies: C, J2EE (Servlets/JSP), TCP/IP, databases (Oracle 10g, MySQL), GTK+, JBoss.
LKS S.COOP (Mondragon CC), San Sebastian, SPAIN (2006)
Internship as a technician – IT consulting
Technological intelligence and benchmarking on consulting purposes of IT continuity plans elaboration methods.
Turbomeca, Tarnos, FRANCE
Internship as a worker – Maintenance
Maintenance worker on the turbo engines testing benches. (2004)
--> References available upon request
RELEVANT STUDIES PROJECTS
* “Performance study of video streamingnetwork protocols over DVB-S2 for a GEO satellite link”. (2010)
* “GEO satellite system engineering for inter-continental voice communications”. (2010)
* “Hierarchical modulations schemes for DVB-S2 systems.” (2009)
* ”Development of a 3D simulation software for surgical interventions on spine scoliosis”. (2008)
* “Image compression software using Principal Component Analysis method”. (2007)
* Interests: travelling, music (playing, listening, concerts), sports (surf, squash,ice hockey, rugby), writing, nature, computers, cinema…
* President of the INSA students music association (equipment, events, concerts, management) (2005-2007).
* PADI Divemaster : certified professional scubadiver guide and assistant-instructor. (2011)
* Professional emergency responder, ability for teamwork emergency actions (CFAPSE, EFR).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.