Graduated in Aerospace Engineering Master degree, I am reliable and supplied with an excellent intuition; I am committed and dynamic in my approach to solve various kind of problems. Ability to work individually or in a group depending of needs, I show remarkable ability of adaptation and learning in order to reach prescribed objectives.
My objectives include improving myself and my level of knowledge, especially in aerospace engineering and other scientific topics.
· July 1999 - Scientific High School “G.B.Vico” di Cologno Monzese (MI), vote 80/100.
· October 2008 - Master degree in Aerospace Engineering, major in Space Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, vote 86/100.
· Several experiences in family business as driver.
· Conferences in order to spread bases of astronomy science to public and in schools.
· 2004 – Preliminary design of sub system “On board computer & data handling” within a didactic study with the aim of analysis of a pre-phase A of a multilander mission with orbiter in order to explore the dark side of the Moon.
· 2006 – Selected for 9th Student Parabolic Flight Campaign promoted by European Space Agency on board of Airbus A300 ZERO-G; experiment on variation of visual perception in microgravity.
· 2008 – Six months training at CESI premises, Milan, laboratory of research and development on GaAs triple junction Solar Cell.
· 2008 – Master thesis with title “Solar Cells for missions towards celestial bodies far from the Sun” about solar cells in low intensity and low temperature conditions, with reference to solar cells of lander of Rosetta spacecraft.
· From January 2009 – recruited by IRcCOS "Institute for Research and certification of sustainable construction" (www.irccos.com), owned by CNR (Research National Council), with the task of testing photovoltaic modules in accordance to IEC standards, and research on solar concentrators within the project "New technologies and tools for energy efficiency and use of renewable sources in civil use”, arising out of the framework agreement CNR and Regione Lombardia.
March 2009: “Training accreditation ACCREDIA (EA)”, IMQ
April 2009: “Customers satisfaction and survey methodologies”, D. McKenzie Bell.
July 2009: “Photovoltaic system design”, ITC – CNR
September 2009: “Photovoltaic Thin Film certification, calibration and errors”, A. Virtuani.
October 2009: “Test results quality assurance”, UNICHIM.
November 2009: “Energetic certifier for buildings in Regione Lombardia”, ITC – CNR.
Excellent knowledge of computer systems and software: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Matlab, 3D studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Linux e AutoCAD. Programming experiences C, Visual Basic.
Free Time Activities:
Astronomy, photography, sport (swim, karate, running, cycling, trekking, skiing), computer science (programming, photo and video editing), meteorology.
· “Esperimenti italiani volano in assenza di peso”, S. Brambillasca, I.L. Schlacht, M.Masali, Aerotecnica Missili e Spazio, Vol. 86 n. 1, Gennaio-Marzo 2007, pp. 19-21, Italy.
· “Color Perception in Microgravity Conditions: The Results of CROMOS Parabolic Flight Experiment”, I. L. Schlacht, S. Brambillasca, H. Birke,Springer Netherlands, Microgravity - Science and Technology, 2008, DOI 10.1007/s12217-008-9063-y.
· "LILT Measurements on Silicon Solar Cells of Rosetta Lander Philae", S. Brambillasca, F. Topputo, A. Ercoli-Finzi, R. Campesato, Proceedings of the XX AIDAA Congress, Milano, Italy, June 29 - July 3, 2009.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.