Engineer in Ground Segment & Space Operations
Joined the French Space Agency (CNES) in TOULOUSE in 1997
* Since September 2008 : ATV Operations Project Manager
# Responsible of the Control Center and of the Operations of the Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV) for logistic servicing of the International Space Station (ISS) #
· Management of ATV Operations contract with the European Space Agency (40 M€ for ATV2)
· Coordination of 100 people (CNES, Sub-contractors and ASTRIUM personnel)
· Responsibility of the ATV Control Center (ATV-CC): system consistency, evolutions, Security Officer
· Schedules and costs control, risks management
· Set up of recurrent activities for future ATV missions (4 next yearly missions, 6 months duration each)
· Communication events linked to ATV Control Center and to ATV operations: politicians and students visits
* March 2005 / September 2008 : Deputy Mission Lead for first ATV (Jules Verne)
# Deputy responsibleof ATV operations preparation and execution #
· ATV mission preparation in relationship with International Partners: Europe (ESA and DLR), United States (NASA), Russia (RSA)
· Responsible of the consistency of ATV-CC system with ATV operations
· Responsible of pre-launch, docking to ISS and undocking phases: team management, operational procedures definition and test
· Flight director during the Jules Verne ATV mission: real time operations lead and teams coordination (50 people), round the clock operational position during 7 months
* May 2002 / February 2005 : ATV-CC System Manager
# Responsible ofATV-CC definition and development #
· Coordination of the technical activities of the development teams (40 people)
· Technical responsible of the ATV-CC: system design, subsystems consistency, compliance with ESA requirements, compliance of the interfaces with the vehicle and with other control centers, Security Manager
· Participation to the ATV-CC infrastructure definition and implementation: networks, computers redundancy and back up mechanisms (180 PCs and 50 servers), voice, video, furniture
* April 1997 / April 2002: ATV-CC Subsystems Development Responsible
# Responsible ofATV-CC subsystems definition and development #
· Software specification for Telemetry acquisition and processing, Telecommand preparation and sending, Data Bases management and data exchanges
· Call for Tenders for these subsystems
· Subcontractors management (products compliance, cost and planning)
January 1991 / March 1997 – PSA Peugeot Citroën
* August 1995 / March 1997: Software Team Manager for Mechanical and Electrical Design
· Responsible of Software development for PSA Mechanical and Electrical Systems Design
· Management of 5 people : planning and tasks
· Software development for 600 CATIA CAD (Computer Assisted Design) workstations
· Users needs analysis, software specifications and development
· Call for tenders and subcontractors management
· CATIA applications transfer from IBM to HP workstation (120 pieces of software)
* January 1991 / July 1995: Software Engineer
· Responsible of Software development for PSA Electrical System Design
· Software design and development for electrical and mechanical products
September 1989 / December 1990 – Telesystem
* September 1989 / December 1990: System Engineer
· Installation of computer science facilities in a BackUp Center shared by around 10 customers
· Software development (computers resources management, access control)
July 1988 / August 1989 – Maison de la Promotion Sociale (MPS)
* July 1988 / August 1989: Military Service as Volunteer in Computer Science Teaching
· Creation of a training (Computer First Maintenance) for young in difficulty
· Office© Applications teacher for jobless people
· Definition of the computers network for the company
1988: Graduated as an Engineer from the French engineer school “Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Ingénieurs Electriciens de Grenoble”(ENSIEG –INPG Grenoble- FRANCE ) – Option CAD (Computer Aided Design)
1988:DEA (Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies) in Electricity
French : mother tongue
English : fluent
German : working knowledge
Russian : basis
Nationality : French
Born : August 13, 1965
Married, 2 children
Business trips: USA (Washington, Houston, Los Angeles, Orlando), Europe (Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, England), Russia (Moscow)
Sports: Skiing, diving, motorbike
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.