Born in CARATE BRIANZA (MB), ITALIA, 24/08/1985
04/01/2011 LAUREA SPECIALISTICA IN INGEGNERIA SPAZIALE at POLITECNICO DI MILANO
Thesis: The European Student Moon Orbiter attitude determination and control during the impulsive trajectory manoeuvres Mark 102/110
03/03/2008 LAUREA DI PRIMO LIVELLO IN INGEGNERIA AEROSPAZIALE - BV at POLITECNICO DI MILANO
Thesis: Studio di stabilità’ di un mav ad ala rotante (stability analysis of a rotating wing MAV ) Mark 100/110
2004 School-leaving certificate Scientifica at LICEO SCIENTIFICO FEDERIGO ENRIQUES (LISSONE - ITALIA) Mark 70/100
May 2011 – So far Scientific instrument engineer Sector: Space engineering Company: Thales Alenia space Place: Vimodrone, MI
May 2010 – November 2010 AOCS engineer Sector: Space engineering Company: Surrey Satellite Technology Limited (SSTL) Place: Guildford, Surrey - UK
January 2007 – so far Math and physics teacher Sector: Education Place: Lissone (MB) - ITALIA
January 2004 - March 2007 Baketball referee Sector: Sport Company: Federazione Italiana Pallacanestro (Italian basketball federation) Place: Milano – ITALIA
• The Italian Spring Accelerometer (ISA): Thermal and electro-mechanical models have been developed. Operation tests of the systems have been carried out and correlated to the analyses results. Targeted interventions have been investigated in order to reduce the noise influence on the system.
• The European Student Moon Orbiter attitude determination and control during the impulsive trajectory manoeuvres: Given a set of sensors and actuators an appropriate combination has been defined in order to reach the objectives respecting the requirements. System dynamic has been integrated considering all external disturbances and internal delays. The compensator (a double phase lead) has been designed with a PWM off-modulation of the main engines as actuation strategy. Attitude data have been processed with a Kalman filter.
• Attitude dynamics and control: A dynamic model of a GEO satellite has been created in Simulink environment to test the control system efficiency. I worked alone.
• Space systems project : A sample return mission to Venus has been projected. I worked in a ten people team. I dealt with low thrust mission analysis and aerobraking problem. I have been also team leader.
• Orbital perturbations analysis: Perturbation actions of atmospheric drag, solar radiation pressure, oblateness have been analyzed and related to the orbital parameters variation. I worked with one mate.
• Space structures project : A thermoelastic analysis of an high gain antenna has been accomplished to provide the constraint configuration which minimizes the structure displacements. Nastran/Femap and Matlab environment. I worked hard alone.
• Thermal analysis : Steady state and transitory thermal analyses of several problems (conductive, convective and radiating) have been carried out using Matlab and Femlab interfaces. I worked, both in teams and alone, on many other projects concerning atmospheric vehicles aerodynamic, structures and on board system issues.
Training programmes October – December 2008 Place: Politecnico di Milano Title: Femap and Nastran
Foreign languages English: written:Good - spoken:Good 2007 – TOEFL IBT (85/120) In 2010 I gained 7 months of practical experience in Guildford - UK
Computer skills Operating Systems: Windows Software: Matlab, Simulink, Femap, Nastran, Esatan, Solid Edge, Word, Excel
Personal interests I like playing basketball (I played for diverse competitive teams since 1991), I also love cooking and swimming.
I hereby authorize treatment of the personal information provided above pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.