"Aiming the professional combination and the lead at both technical and managerial paths, the coming key points outlining my career path were built successfully on an up-to-date awareness and experience of arising new technologies within the wireless telecommunication markets and industry".
§ Results-Oriented and executive management professional, project phase time planner with significant experience, diverse cross-cultural background, sensitivity to international marketplaces, and expertise in European geography market analysis for Telecom industry in general and satellite industry in special.
§ Seasoned executive with strong international credentials and experience in managing small and large projects in both private and governmental sectors.
§ Exceptionally organized manager and team player who orchestrated cradle-to-grave activities for federal governmental facilities via participating as a key player for vital tasks for several national sectors including military and aero-space sectors, real estate and governmental national institutes all within the Telecomm industry umbrella.
§ Applying always innovative & always creative strategy helping to provide new solutions to increase profitability through integrating of services to a single one focused solution minimizing decision making durations and increasing marketing competency.
§ A main team player when it comes to project processes implementation.
§ Analytical and clear thinker with highly commercial orientation and strong customer focus.
§ Skilled troubleshooter/problem-solver that recognizes issues clearly and focuses solutions.
Areas of Expertise
Þ Business Management Þ Marketing Technical Sales Þ New Product development
Þ Operational efficiency Þ Opening New Markets Þ Customer Service
Þ Communication Þ Problem Resolution Þ Supervisory Roles
Þ Organization Þ Key Account Management Þ High Professional Ethics
Þ Process Improvement Þ Research Projects Þ Project Management
Experience in Time
ü Total Years of Experience (8 Years).
ü Total Years of Experience in Satellite Industry (6 Years).
Satellite Experience Summary
§ Implementing & planning TVRO – DVB RF/IF Networks for cities, residentialbusiness areas, large scale compounds, consultancy at the 1st stage of projects.
§ Supervising VSAT Installation teams insuring the delivery of service according to SLA contract with customer at final phase of projects.
§ Applying new innovative solutions for private sector market, enhancing satellite services delivered to end user .
§ Going beyond the extra mile by over coming technical situations via excavating new products and extra valuable applications in market, targeting customer satisfaction.
§ Creativity via targeting new ways of integration of services thus to increase productivity & profitability.
§ Vast experience with Military "CSS VSAT" - Combat Service Support VSAT- products & Market.
§ Cooperating directly or indirectly with end-sales teams using my technical sales experience assisting product sales.
§ Major experience with satellite “COTM” – Communications on The Move - technologies & products.
§ Fully experienced with European market analysis for maritime on the move VSAT industry.
§ Up-to-date information on newly released products within maritime VSAT industry.
Ø Unique innovative Technical solutions experience at a glance;
- Exceptionally tying airports & Radar stations via linking Radar Ladar spectrum data plus voice traffic of radio communications between pilots & ground controllers via one MCPC satellite network.
- Encoding the above mentioned Voice Radio data traffic into one single TDMA frame relay platform running over satellite.
- Unifying DVB data and internet traffic on one single coaxial cable 75 ohms,delivering the these services via one single head-end satellite station on an implemented IFRF network distribution platform and depending on unique cable features and return path channel of RFIF distribution devices & band width characteristics.
- Encrypted Wireless addressable video distribution of DVB-T platform combining IF & RF network.
Platform Operations Manager , OSN “Orbit ShowTime Network”
April 2010 ~ Current.
Main Roles >
· Project Management: Leading the technical teams to launch the satellite HD DVB service in Egypt in parallel with MEA region.
· Technical department Head: Make the necessary developments [Trainings - Managing tech. supervisors – planning].
· Service Operations Manager: Provide business developments plans and directions to facilitate better operations environment supporting DTH service in MEA gulf region.
VSAT Support Specialist, Orange Business Services
Feb 2008~ April 2010.
· Provide expert level of operational support for end to end satellite solutions including services as IP and voice.
· Support the new RF solutions for new services, including Maritime VSAT service.
· Give the go-ahead for intervention and provide full technical support to the field engineers on customer site.
· Engage when required with external Vendors for H/W testing and replacement and 3rd party providers to ensure the Operational Support.
· Interact with different internal teams : Service desks , Satellite factory various teams (capacity management , implementation ,....)
· To manage link upgrades and frequency relocation
· To manage planned maintenance in order to minimize the impact on operational services on customer services
· Report to the customer service manager to produce the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for the customer in case of any prolonged outages.
· Share operational experience and best troubleshooting practices, to ensure satellite knowledge transfer.
Technical Senior Engineer, GlobeComm USA,National Air Navigation Services Company (NANSC) of Egypt
August 2006~ November 2007.(Project Timed task Oriented).
· Minimizing deploying time upgrading the Surveillance Radar & communications network covering all Egypt’s air space, that carries radar ,voice traffic & data services between pilots & controllers from a Multiple Channel Per carrier (MCPC) to a frame relay TDMA platform running over satellite.
( Minimizing time by 1 month 6 months total deployment time).
Technical Pre-sales Engineer, Rohde & Schwartz
September 2004 ~ August 2006.
· Preparing technical offers for Rohde & Swartz measurements and instrumentation devices.
· Implementing technical offers for measurement services & surveys provided via Rhode & Swartz teams,
e.g; Interference surveys, testing & benchmarking tests for various equipments filling almost all of radio spectrum bands.
Technical Support, TRIAX
December 2002 ~ July 2004.
· Designing MATV networks, planning & calculating satellite DVB IFRF indoor networks.
· Providing technical presales support for various satellite hardware & MATV equipment.
· Regional MEA market analysis reporting, assisting direct annual sales planes.
> Bachelor degree in Telecommunications & Electronics Engineering <
Arab Academy for Science & Technology and Maritime Transport
Member of the International Association of Maritime Institutes and Universities
> Masters degree in Satellite Active Remote Sensing <..
§ Strategic & Tactical Market planning. "a course diploma by Philippe kotler".
Experience & knowledge never ends.. Always looking for more to learn and exchange
please feel free to contact me directly for more information or future cooperation..
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.