Present - Diploma in Astronomy and Planetary Science
Open University (UK), Physics Faculty
Jun 2010 - M.Sc. Telecommunications Engineering - Major: Space Technologies and Microwave Engineering.
Graduated Top of the Class 2010 with Distinction
- Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal (Canada) (2009 - 2010): 5th academic year and Master Thesis.
- Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio (Madrid, Spain) (2005 - 2009): First 4 academic years.
Honors and Awards
- Scholarship La Caixa Canada 2011 to start postgraduate studies in 2012-2013. Funded by Fundacion La Caixa(Spain) and the International Council for Canadian Studies (Canada), only ve scholarships are awarded nationally amongst students of all disciplines.
- Academic Merit Award 2010 for outstanding achievements in Telecomm. Engineering, Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio and Banco Santander.
- Accreditation for Excellence by the Government of Madrid: Excellent academic record during 2008/2009.
- Accreditation for Excellence by the Government of Madrid: Excellent academic record during 2007/2008.
- Union Fenosa Scholarships each year for excellent academic record (2005-2010).
European Space Agency (ESA) (Apr. 2011 - Present)
Trainee at ESAC (Spain)
Project: Astronomical Maps and Catalogues with Herschel-SPIRE.
Extraction of high-fidelity galaxy catalogues processing the photometric data from SPIRE (Spectral and Photometric Imaging Receiver). Improvement of astronomical maps. Simulation of different algorithms for source extraction.
Poly - Grames Research Center (Nov. 2009 - Jul. 2010)
Research Assistant (Montreal, Canada)
Project: Experimental Validation of a 2D Microwave Tomography System applied to Breast Cancer Detection.
Dielectric characterization in laboratory of dierent liquid mixtures for tissues simulation in human breast
phantoms. Validation of the system through experimental measurements and electromagnetic simulations.
Acadomia,Tilesa OPC (Jun. 2007 - Jun. 2009)
Teacher of Physics, International Convention Assistant (Madrid, Spain)
- Teacher of Physics, Mathematics and English (University and High School level) at ACADOMIA Academy.
- Convention Assistant and Translator at Tilesa OPC, a professional congress organizer.
- SPANISH: Mother Tongue.
- ENGLISH: Fluent Level. (97/110 TOEFL in March.2009, 7/9 IELTS in Dec.2008).
- FRENCH: Advanced Level (855/990 TFI in March 2010, One year at a francophone university).
- GERMAN: Pre-Intermediate Level (3rd grade Ocial School of Languages Madrid, Jun. 2008).
- ITALIAN: Beginner Level (Certicate A2.2 level at Universidad Alfonso X EL Sabio, Jun. 2009).
- Introduction to Space Engineering, INSTAE (Aerospace Engineering Institute for Studies), Online (2011).
- ESA Space Projects Management , INSTAE (Aerospace Engineering Institute for Studies), Online(2011).
- Introduction to Astronomy and Astrophysics, Planetarium of Madrid, Spain, 25 hours (2009).
- Leadership Techniques, Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio of Madrid, Spain, 60 hours (2008).
- Negotiation Techniques, Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio of Madrid, Spain, 45 hours (2007).
- Operating Systems: MacOS, Linux, Windows Vista, XP, 98, 2000.
- Office Suite: Windows Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), OpenOce, LATEX
- Software and Languages: Matlab, Java, C, Visual Basic, Simulink, Jython, Python, Assembler, CST Microwave Studio, Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS), Orcad/Pspice.
- Hardware and Equipment: Texas Instrument DSP, HP85070B Dielectric Probe Kit, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Microprocessor MC68000.
Hobbies and Interests
Traveling, Reading, Writing and Sports.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.