Seeking a challenging and responsible position in an organization, which can harness my skills to the maximum, and to contribute my best possible service to the same.
GIS Software : FLIP7, AutoCAD Map2000 & 2004,
Geomedia Professional, ARCGIS - 9.0,
GRAM++, Micro Station V8 & SE.
Photogrammetry : Leica Photogrammetry Suite (PRO600)
Image Processing :IDRISI, ERDAS – 8.6, LiDAR
Accounting Package : Tally 6.3 & 7.2
Database : MS Access
Operating system : Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
Packages : MSOffice (Programming fundamentals),Open Office Org,
Macromedia Director MX 2004.
2006-2008 : Msc. Geoinformatics, Gandhigram Rural University,Gandhigram,
Dindigul - 624302 Tamilnadu, India
Gandhigram Rural University
*Marks secured –69.70%
2002-2005 : Bachelor Of Commerce, Mahatma Gandhi College,
*Marks secured – 49.4 %
Taxation, Law and Practice (Elective Opted)
2000-2002 : Commerce With Computer Application,
Madhava Vilasom Higher Secondary School
Board of higher Secondary Examination
*Marks secured - 57 %
· Ability to work under pressure, dedication and drive as a hardworking individual.
· Good in analyzing skills, Creative and Imaginative
· Innovative, Self-motivated, positive attitude, optimistic, reliable and friendly
AREA OF INTEREST
· Geographical Information System (GIS)
· Remote Sensing (RS) / Digital Image Processing
· Global Positioning System (GPS)
· Accounts, Management
· Project in “Advantages and Application of LiDAR – A Case Study” in Geofiny Technologies Pvt Ltd, Chennai, TamilNadu.
· Case study in ”Change Detection on Land use and land cover” using ERDAS Software.
· Attending a training program on “Geo-Informatics applications in Rural Development” in NIRD,Hyderabad.
· Have visited NRSA Hyderabad, Survey of India Hyderabad, NIRD- Hyderabad.
· Undergone Village Placement Programs and Extension work regarding the welfare of rural population and extending scientific exposure to rural population on topics such as Population dynamics, Adult education, health habits etc.
Gender : Male
Age and Date of birth : 26, 23-05-1984
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : Malayalam, Hindi, English, Tamil
Hobbies : Reading, listening to soft music
1. K.Indu Rani , Project Leader, Paradigm IT Pvt Ltd,Cochin, Kerala.
2. A.Vivekananth, Project Manager,Geofiny Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai,TamilNadu.
I here by assure that all the above information is true to my knowledge and belief.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.