Team Management ~ Test Software Development ~ Aerospace Engineering
Versatile Test Engineer with several years experience in developing flight hardware testing solutions including test station interface hardware, software, and support documentation. Developed and integrated test program sets utilized for aircraft and spacecraft avionics cards, boxes, and systems testing. Experience in spacecraft operations, maintenance and turnaround activities, leading teams, and preparing and presenting proposals and status reports. Possesses a strong work ethic and a passion for developing solutions independently or as part of a team. Earned Bachelor and Master of Science Degrees in Electrical Engineering.
TECHNICAL AND COMPUTER SKILLS
· Programming Languages: LabVIEW, TestStand, Agilent VEE, L200, STOL
· Test Platforms: COTS (VXI, PXI), Teradyne L-393, Teradyne L-321, Genrad
· Software: MS Office Suite
· Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
THE BOEING COMPANY, Houston, Texas 2004-Present
· Supported Space Shuttle Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and Multifunction Electronic Display Subsystem (MEDS) avionics subsystems during missions.
· Managed replacement of obsolete IMU test equipment with Commercial off the Shelf equipment controlled by LabVIEW software. Presented integration test results to Orbiter Project Office.
· Monitored IMU subsystem telemetry during preflight and flight phases, assessed unit state of health, and reported to mission management team.
· Developed redundancy management software for assessing IMU velocity and attitude output accuracy during flight.
· Performed analysis of IMU calibration and alignment data from pre-flight and post-flight lab reports.
· Evaluated and approved IMU calibration data loaded into Shuttle mass memory prior to each flight.
· Produced updates to Launch Commit Criteria (LCC), Shuttle Operations and Maintenance Requirements and Specifications Document (OMRSD), Failure Mode and Effects Analyses (FMEA).
· Investigated Space Shuttle subsystem anomalies and drafted presentations for the Mission Management Team.
· Produced Corrective Action Records for avionics anomaly resolution and tracking.
ORBITAL SCIENCES CORP., Dulles, Virginia 2000-2004
· Developed programs for testing cards and boxes utilizing National Instruments LabVIEW programming environment and TestStand test management software.
· Designed interface cabling between flight hardware and Commercial off the Shelf test stations consisting of VXI, PXI, and GPIB instruments, 1553 Data Bus, Front-End Processor, PC and Sun Sparcstation.
· Developed test software for functional verification and test of Central Electronics Units consisting of 1553, Uplink, Downlink, On-board Computer, Solid State Recorder and Mission Unique cards.
· Performed integration testing of completed LabVIEW test programs with flight hardware and conducted environmental testing of hardware.
· Directed work of contractor teams utilized during software development and integration phases.
· Served on BSAT satellite Integration and Test (I&T) team performing avionics box, flight harness, and spacecraft integration testing.
· Developed spacecraft functional tests in Spacecraft Test and Operations Language (STOL).
· Performed maintenance and troubleshooting of BSAT spacecraft ground support equipment.
· Developed programs hosted on Teradyne L-321 test station for testing of cards and boxes used on Panamsat satellite.
· Defined company software development processes and wrote ISO 9001 documentation.
ADVANCED TESTING TECHNOLOGIES, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 1992-2000
· Developed Test Program Sets (TPSs) for C-5, E-3 AWACS, and B-2 aircraft avionics. Test Program Sets consisted of test interface hardware, software, and support documentation.
· Developed and integrated several TPSs for C-5 aircraft avionics hosted on Benchtop Reconfigurable Automatic Tester (BRAT), which consisted of VXI and GPIB instruments.
· Developed several TPSs for B-2 aircraft avionics. The TPSs were hosted on Teradyne L-393 test station and programmed in Agilent VEE test language.
· Integrated TPSs using VXI-based test station for replacement of manual test set used for retest of Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) from the E-3 AWACS transmitter.
· Presented quarterly status reports to customer engineering and procurement teams.
ETA TECHNOLOGIES CORP., San Antonio, Texas 1990-1992
· Designed and integrated hardware test programs hosted on a GenRad test station.
· Developed circuit simulation programs for fault isolation in digital circuit boards, and proposed improvements to testing methodologies for circuit card assemblies.
· Conducted independent verification/validation on weapons system test equipment for F-111 and F-4 aircraft.
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO
Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, 1996
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, 1990
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.