2004-2008 Imperial College London
Aeronautical Engineering MEng (Hons) ACGI
- A wide variety of modules studied which developed and improved numerical and quantitative skills
- Completed a number of group projects, which developed team work and communication skills
- Highly challenging degree required quick learning, adaptation and problem solving abilities
- Final Year Thesis Entitled: “Experimental investigation of compression failure in laminated composite materials”
2002-2004 King Edwards VI Five Ways Grammar School
- A Levels; Mathematics (A), Physics (A), Chemistry (A)
- AS Level; Information Technology (A)
- Responsibility as Computer Prefect
1997-2002 King Edwards VI Five Ways Grammar School
- 12 GCSEs; 9 A*/A’s
September 2009 – Present MBDA UK Senior Engineer
September 2009 – April 2011 Seekers Department
Matlab Analysis and Algorithm Development
Trials Analysis and output to customer
Safety Assessment and Design
Trials Equipment Design and Testing
Antenna Testing and Validation
Imaging and Modeling
Technical Requirements Writing
Software Interface Design and Documentation
Acceptance Test Procedure planning and delivery to customer
April 2011 – June 2011 Bidding and Proposals Department
Acted as the Bid Manager for an important and strategic company Bid
- Bid Generation
- Bid Plan Generation including key win themes and strategy preparation
- Bid Kick-off with relevant parties
- Bid Programme Generation
- Pink Team review of key milestones and current status
- Statement of Work review and Chill
- Cost estimating and Risk Generation
- Sector review with head of relevant business sector
June 2011 - Present Aerodynamics and propulsion Department
- Optimise the configuration and flight envelope of a new concept
- Produced the Mach envelope diagrams to illustrate projected capability
- Work in conjunction with Guidance Control and Navigation department to produce a viable design
- Optimise control surface elements to generate greater stability
- Use of empirical aerodynamic codes (NUFA and MADCAP) to generate important aerodynamic properties e.g. Moment Coefficients
- Liaise with mechanical department to verify designs
June – July 2004 Gold Fields, Damang, Ghana, Mining Engineer Department
Developed an appreciation for the design, implementation and feasibility of open pits
Developed an understanding for the use of computer generated CAD designs before developing new pits
Provided assistance with surveying and visited a site which was being prepped
June - August 2002 Babyworld, Birmingham, United Kingdom Sales Assistant
Provided assistance in stock checking and sales invoicing
Developed communication skills by interacting with customers, employees and managers
Improved the ability to multitask and coordinate with fellow employees
Engineering Packages- Pro Engineer, Strand7 and Abaqus
Programming Languages- FORTRAN and MATLAB
Simulating Packages- Simulink
Laser Safety and Use
ESD Safety and Best Practice
Business and Organisational Packages- DOORS/PDM
General- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), LATEX and Adobe Illustrator
Interests & Activities
Sports- Imperial College Badminton Society, Golf, Tennis, Cricket, and Football
Travel- Visited 15 countries gaining a greater understanding of different cultures and engaging with a variety of different people
References Available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.