Date of birth: 27th January 1983
Place of birth: Madrid
Driving License (B)
M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
2010- now Master in Space Technology. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. Supported by the European Space Agency. Currently involved in an academic Deep Space Project to go to Mars (based on the ESA Mission "ExoMars"). (Ground Segment and TT&C designer)
2010- now Master in Economy of Telecommunications. National University of Distance Education
2001- 2007 M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering. Ingeniero de Telecomunicación at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. Specialty Communications, intensification in Radiocommunication Systems.
1997- 2001 Preuniversitary. High School: I.B. Gran Capitán (Science Area) in Madrid.
Candidate in the MBA Part-Time Program 2012 from Instituto de Empresa (IE School of Business).
04/2009 - now Isdefe (Madrid), Spain, as Technical Consultant of the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain.
- Department: Secretary of Telecommunications and Information Society - Information Providers and Technologies.
- Activity: Supervision of the Community Guidelines for the application of State aid rules in relation to rapid deployment of NGA. Assessment of the "Plan Avanza" and the National Broadband Strategy design in compliance with the EC guidelines.
- Department: Digital Switchover National Office from the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain.
- Activity: Execution of the Digital Television Transition Plan, coordination of authorities and telecommunication entities for DVB-T infrastructures adaptation and monitoring and reporting of the progress and performance of the switchover phases.
02/2008-04/2009 Hewlett-Packard (Madrid), Spain
- Department: Technology Solution Group of Software Support.
- Activity: SW support and project scheduling in the Strategic Team of HP Quality Center (ITILv3-based Test management tool) focused on German and English companies.
02/2007-02/2008 Nokia Siemens Networks (Munich), Germany
- Departament: COO RTP PT Radio System Technology.
- Activity: Measurements of a multi-antenna multi-user real-time system based on parameters close 3G-Long-Term-Evolution (LTE).
- Departament: Com MN PG NT RI 4 - Future Radio.
- Activity: Software Development to interpret the measurements of multi-antenna gains using a 3GPP-LTE air interface in typical indoor and outdoor scenario.
02/2006-02/2007 Radiation Department UPM + INSA (Madrid), Spain
Internship for my Final University Thesis through the Radiation Department of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
[Final University Thesis: Development of Timing and Carrier Recovery circuits for Satellite Communications and FPGA simulation for the MetOp (ESA’s meteorological satellite)].
05/2005-10/2005 Telefónica I+D (Madrid), Spain Internship in the Radio Department.
Development of software tools for GSM/UMTS radio scheduling and optimization
Computer Languages and Data Base Java, C, HTML, VBasic, VHDL, SQL, Oracle.
Mathematical Simulation Tools and Electronic devices: Matlab, Simulink, System Generator, FPGAs.
Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, MSProject.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Citrix, MAC OS X, VMWare.
Spanish. Mother tongue.
English. High Level written and spoken (Certificated in Advanced English) of the British Council.
German. High Level written and spoken (Level C.2 Goethe Institut Kompetente Sprachverwendung).
French. Basic level.
"Study for the application of adaptive antenna arrays to satellite communications", R. Martínez, A. Torre, A. Bravo , D. Monge, M. Gómez, XXI Symposium U.R.S.I., Oviedo, 2006
Measurements of Multi-Antenna Gains using a 3GPP-LTE Air Interface in Typical Indoor and Outdoor Scenarios." T. Haustein, D.Monge, J. Eichinger, E. Schulz, T. Wirth, V. Jungnickel, A. Forck, S. Wahls, C. Juchems, F. Luhn, and R. Zavrtak, Proc. European Wireless (EW), Prague, Czech Republic, June 2008, doi:10.1109/EW.2008.4623926.
"Realtime Multi-User Multi-Antenna Downlink Measurements", T. Wirth, V. Jungnickel, A. Forck, S. Wahls, H. Gaebler, T. Haustein, J. Eichinger, D. Monge, E. Schulz, C. Juchems, F. Luhn, and R. Zavrtak, Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Las Vegas, USA, Mar. 2008, doi:10.1109/WCNC.2008.239.
ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
Certificate in Advanced English of the University of Cambridge
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) of the ETS
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.