Ohio State University, Columbus, OH Graduated: June 2011
B.S. Industrial & Systems Engineering, Minor in Business Administration Major GPA: 3.55
Jacobs Engineering, Houston, Texas
Space Systems Project Engineer June 10 to September 10
• Quality tested a new breathing apparatus designed for use on the International Space Station.
• Researched entirely new ways to convert carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide in order to save Astronaut lives, in the case of a fire on the International Space Station.
Web Developer Houston, Texas June 09 to Sept. 09
• Created and maintained a Space Mechanisms Database website, which contains a majority of the company’s manufactured parts used in outer space.
• Developed fusible tether brake concept to make Astronaut extravehicular activities easier.
Lead Flight Hardware Test Engineer Houston, Texas June 08 to September 08
• Extensively quality tested all audio and video equipment used by STS-125 Astronaut crew to film the motion picture IMAX Hubble 3D.
• Quality tested and helped redesign vacuum components for the International Space Station ward room table.
Flight Hardware Test Engineer Houston, Texas January 08 to March 08
• Designed camera straps and hardware tests appropriate for this critical mission component of STS-124.
• Thermal tested latch tabs for new outer space low impact docking system.
• Helped develop and build Orion Parachute Test Vehicle.
HONORS & LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES
• OSU College of Engineering Dean’s List
• Order of the Engineer 2011 Inductee
• NASA Group Achievement Award for HD video camera project completion
• 4 year David Scholar Foundation recipient
• Eagle Scout Rank in Boy Scouts of America
• Ohio State University Arts Scholar
• The OSU Sports Car Club, Founder and residing President for 4 years
• Project Leader for Volvo Parts North America Senior Industrial Systems Engineering Capstone
• Completed ISE courses: Simulation Production Systems, Design of Engineering Experiments, Engineering Project Management, Statistical Process Control, Production Systems Design, Facility Design, Manufacturing Engineering, Work Physiology, and Biomechanics in work design.
• Completed Mechanical Engineering courses: Statics, Dynamics, and Strength of Materials.
• Completed Business courses: Bus. Law, Accounting, Bus. Finance, Operations Management, and Marketing.
• Completed Math courses: Calculation of Derivatives, Integrals, Matrices, & Partial Differential Equations.
• Frequently engaged in leadership positions and confident in leadership abilities.
• Very proficient in delivering presentations.
• Proficient in Minitab, Arena, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project software.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.