Seeking a full-time professional position as a design/analysis engineer within an aerospace or a mechanical engineering firm to utilize my technical skills
· Master of Science: Major – Aerospace Engineering Aug ’08 - May ‘11
Universityof Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
Specialization: Fluids and Dynamics
Thesis: Kinematics Measurements on Flapping-Wing Micro Air Vehicles
· Bachelor of Engineering: Major – Mechanical Engineering June ’04 - Apr ‘08
Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering & Technology
Universityof Mumbai, Thane
RESEARCH AND PROJECTS:
· Universityof Arizona, Tucson, AZ: Aug ’08 - May ‘11
· Wright-Patterson Air Force Research Lab (AFRL), Dayton, OH: Jan ‘11
6. Determination of wing kinematics and deformations of a 15, 25 and 74 cm FWMAV during leveled flight using a motion capture system named Vicon Nexus having 60 infrared cameras
· Research and Engineering Education Facility, Eglin Air Force Base, Shalimar, FL: June ’09 - July ‘09
7. Conducted High Speed Videography of flat and cambered wings of a 25 cm ornithopter to study the structural deformations in the wing
8. Performed Particle Image Velocimetry on the flat and cambered wing of a 25 cm ornithopter in a wind tunnel to study the aerodynamics behind the wing
· Vidyavardhini’s college of Engineering and Technology , Mumbai University: Aug ’07 - May ‘08
9. Designed a system model aimed to reduce the concentration of particulate matter released from agro-based industries
CONFERENCE AND JOURNAL PAPERS:
· Shkarayev S., Maniar G. and Shekhovtsov A.V., “Experimental and Computational Modeling of Membrane Flapping Wings Kinematics and Aerodynamics”
· Maniar G., Randall R., Shkarayev S., Goff Z. and Beran P., “Kinematics of free-flight Ornithopters”
HONORS AND AWARDS:
· Awarded Graduate Tuition Scholarship and Graduate Registration Scholarship for 2009, 2010 and 2011 from University of Arizona
· Awarded for academic excellence in Third year Mechanical Engineering from Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, ANSYS, GD&T, MATLAB, C, HTML, XHTML, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
· Member of Placement and Training Committee (PAT) from 2005-2008
· Managed the Micro Air Vehicle Laboratory in 2009 and 2010.
· Participated in technical events like Junkyard wars, Robotics and Torpedo from 2004 – 2008.
References available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.