Quadrilingual physics PhD & IT Consultant
Born July 28th, 1981
Since Oct: 2011:
Senior Engineer Sopra Banking Software (formerly Callatay & Wouters):
Member of the Mercedes Benz Bank Thaler implementation project (Germany).
- Functional and technical analysis of customer requirements
- Development, integration and testing
- Coaching of junior team members
- Domains: Payments, Accounting, General Ledger, Deposits
Member of the International Service Desk:
- Involved in the support of production environments for multiple international clients (NL,BE,LU,DE)
- Incident & problem management (Workaround, Root cause analysis, Bugfix development, Release deployment).
Feb: 2010 -> Oct: 2011
Postdoctoral Researcher Royal Observatory of Belgium
- Develop, test and validate an analytical articial satellite orbit propagation software package.
- Assess the potential applications of an image based libration determination method to other solar system bodies.
Oct: 2004 -> Feb: 2010
Researcher (PhD candidate) Royal Observatory of Belgium
- Investigate the determination of Mercury's rotation and orientation through the combined use of surface images and laser altimetry crosstracks (ESA, BepiColombo).
- Develop, test and validate a complete experiment simulation and optimisation software stack.
2010 Doctorat en sciences physiques - (Ph.D. in physics),
Université catholique de Louvain / Observatoire royal de Belgique, Belgium
Title : Libration and obliquity of Mercury from the BepiColombo radioscience and camera experiments
F.R.I.A. grant holder (Fonds pour la Formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et dans l'Agriculture) awarded by the Fonds de la Recherche Scientique (F.R.S.-FNRS)
2006 DEA en sciences physiques,
Université catholique de Louvain / Observatoire royal de Belgique, Belgium.
2004 Licence en sciences physiques - (Msc in physics), Grande Distinction,
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
2000 Abitur (A-Level)
Deutsche Schule Brüssel, Belgium.
Main subjects: Mathematics , Biology
French: Mother tongue Studies as from 2000 in French and spoken at home
German: Mother tongue Studies up to 2000 in German, currently used at work
English: Fluent Used extensively at work and during PhD
Dutch: Fluent Lived in Flanders up to 2004
OS & Office: Linux, Unix, MS Windows, MS Oce, MS Sharepoint, LaTeX
Software: Thaler (Sopra Banking Platform), Sterci GTFrame, Rational Change, Rational Synergy, BO Tools, Autosys, Matlab, Mathematica, xmgrace, R
Languages: COBOL, Fortran (77/90/95), Oracle SQL, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Java, C++,Basic, (Turbo)Pascal
Skiing, Digital photography, Reading (science fiction novels, scientific literature), Travelling, Movies, Member of student organizations, Music enthusiast, Bike, Hiking, member of the Sabena Aeroclub.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.