2011 – Present Deimos-1 Flight Dynamics Engineer at Elecnor Deimos Imaging
· Development of a tool to compute the probability of collision from CSM/CDM messages, as well as generating 2D/3D plots to ease the analysis of the encounter.
· Automation of collision avoidance tasks, in order to generate daily reports with relevant information (miss distances, evolution of the encounters over time, etc.)
· Analysis of CSM/CDMs, encounter risk assessment, avoidance strategy definition and implementation (when needed). Post-maneuver analysis.
· Orbit assessment. Long-term analysis (MSAFE95/50/5) of the orbital parameters, and definition of a strategy to maintain them within mission-specific bounds.
· Development of basic Mission Analysis tools to compute GSD, RC, Revisit Time, Coverage, etc. and other Flight Dynamics utilities.
· Analysis of available δv on-board, impact of firing time on Isp and Thrust, bookkeeping of fuel mass used, troubleshooting of the PS, etc.
· Documentation of available Flight Dynamics source-code.
2011 – Present Deimos-1 Operations Engineer at Elecnor Deimos Imaging
· Development, validation and maintenance of operational procedures (nominal, contingency and support ones).
· Detection, analysis and resolution of anomalies detected both in Ground & Flight segments.
· Continued analysis of the status of the different subsystems and components of the satellite.
· Routine payload planning operations: conflict solving, capacity assessment, generation of commands to be uploaded, etc.
· Definition and development of operational tools both on my own (i.e. log parser to detect error messages) or by leading a small team (i.e. web-based application to visualize telemetry data, generate reports, for different input sources and satellites).
· Continuous development of training courses, meetings and informal talks in order to ease the sharing of knowledge between the members of the Operation's Team and strengthen the knowledge required to operate safely.
· On-call support
2014 – Present Deimos-2 Flight Dynamics Engineer at Elecnor Deimos Imaging
· Definition of strategy to achieve the nominal orbit after launch, taking into account both operational and S/C constraints.
· Generation of maneuvering-specific commands to be uploaded to the S/C.
· Analysis of GPS data to determine the evolution of the orbital parameters and the effects of individual maneuvers.
· Collision Avoidance tasks (coordination with JSpOC, generation of ephemeris, CDM analysis, risk assessment…).
2014 – Present Deimos-2 Operations Engineer at Elecnor Deimos Imaging
· Detection and follow-up of anomalies during LEOP & Commissioning phase, and technical discussion at relevant meetings (LEOP Review, FSAR)
· Co-responsible of the Propulsion Subsystem (Hall-Effect Plasma Thruster): performance analysis, operational mode selection, bookkeeping, troubleshooting, etc.
· Development and validation of operational procedures, routine payload operations, on-call support, etc.
· Main: FORTRAN 77/90, MATLAB
· Used in the past: C, MS-DOS batch scripting, ASP
· Interests: ARM ASM, Linux batch scripting
Paradigms and techniques: Functional programming, Object-oriented programming, Event-Driven programming, Test-Driven Development, MVC Architecture, Database Design, Source control (SVN/Git).
· MATLAB: Strong competence acquired during the realization of the master’s thesis (optimization of control law's for a wind turbine with off-axis wind) and other projects (basic Mission Analysis tools, prototyping, etc).
· DAS: Used to outline possible de-orbiting budgets, estimated orbit evolution, etc.
· Solid Edge: Competence acquired due to the realization of several projects during the degree.
· M. Office: Extensive knowledge of Word (to write technical notes, procedures, etc.), Excel (to analyze data, plot it, etc.) and Power Point (to generate presentations).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.