Expertise in testing and validation of propulsion systems for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
Experience in handling advanced light weight composites to build airframe structure of UAV
Co-ordinated teams in winning AIAA Design build and fly competition for 2 consecutive years
M.S. in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Oklahoma State University • May 2010
Thesis title: UAV Power Plant Performance Evaluation • GPA 3.6
B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, Anna University • May 2008
Thesis title: Design & Fab. of pneumatic arm for front axle hub assembly • GPA 3.89
First author, AIAA, “UAV Power Plant Performance Evaluation”, Orlando • Jan 2011
Second author, NIUNIV, “Vibration Analysis and Diagnostic studies”, India • May 2005
Research Assistant, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, OSU •Aug 2008–May 2010
• Developed state of the art dynamometer system to test Internal Combustion engines
• Fabricated a custom built fuel injection system to compare engine performance
• Collected extensive database of all propulsion systems for small & medium UAVs
• Designed an indigenous rocket capable of automatic deployment of inflatable wings in midair and glide to land, once the system reaches a certain critical velocity
Teaching Assistant, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, OSU •Aug 2008–May 2010
• Tutored, proctored and graded coursework in aerospace, thermal and fluid sciences
• Responsible for handling purchases and managing inventory for Design & Manufacturing lab, OSU
• Instructed and trained students in design and development of structures, propulsion, control and aerodynamics for small unmanned aircraft
• Helped secure 1st and 2nd prize consecutively against top notch universities from around the world
Research Engineer –Thangavelu Engineering College, Anna University • Jan 2008 – May 2008
• Developed a unique in-house anti-lock brake system for compact cars
• Implementation reduced weight without affecting performance of the vehicle
• Detailed studying of the propagation and effects of vibration on mechanical structures
Production Intern – Ashok Leyland, India • May 2007 – August 2007
• Assisted team of engineers in the design and development of a hydraulic arm for front axle hub assembly of multi axle trucks
• Process optimized with increased rate of production from 65 to 79 pieces per shift
• Implementation of the process, cut production line costs by more than 40% each year
SKILLS & ACTIVITIES
Mechanical software tools: Pro-E, CATIA, Solid Works, MSC Nastran, MATLAB, Lab View.
Programming software: C, C++, VBA, HTML, MS office.
HONORS & AWARDS
U.S. Provisional patent on, “System and method for a reduced gravity environment using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)”
Award recipient- $2000 for research excellence graduate college fellowship • May 2010
Award recipient- $5000 for academic excellence in graduate program • Aug 2010
Student member- American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics • Since Jan 2009
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.