To work in a challenging job environment that utilizes my skills and abilities, and offers ample learning opportunities. I am self-motivated, able to set effective priorities and implement decisions to meet operational deadlines.
· M.E. Aerospace Technology (Specialization in Satellite Technology) (2009 - 2011), Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University. CGPA : 7.8*/10
Thesis: Development of Expert System for Energy Balance in Low Earth Orbit Spacecraft. (ISRO Satellite Center, Bangalore)
Principal subjects: Rocketry & Space Mechanics, Flight Instrumentation, Navigation Systems, Aerospace Guidance and Control, Satellite Communication, Integration and Experimentation of Space Systems, Propulsion and Power Systems for Space
· B.E. Electronics and Communication (2006 - 2009), Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Anna University. Percentage: 76%
· Diploma Electronics and Communication (2002 - 2005), Government Polytechnic, Aranthangi, Tamil Nadu State Board. Percentage: 89.51%
· OSLC (2001 - 2002), Ali Jainam Jamaath Oriental Higher Secondary School, Aranthangi, Tamil Nadu State Board. Percentage: 80.5%
*CGPA till fourth semester
· Technical Support Executive-Field Support (May 2005 – June 2006) at Midas Communications Pvt. Ltd, Chennai.
Job Description: Installation and servicing of WLL systems (PBX) based on DECT technology and computer network configurations (LAN, WAN).
1. Development of Expert System for Energy Balance in LEO Spacecrafts
The objective of the project is to design of expert system for the spacecraft power system’s energy storage design and optimization processes and generating high level of confidence design concepts quickly and cheaply. This project was implemented using JAVA.
2. Defense against IP Spoofing attacks in Server systems
The objective of the project is to prevent the Server systems from DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks by applying filtering technique based on parameters (TTL, Identification Field) in IP Header used to filter the Spoofed packets. This project was implemented using JAVA.
3. DTMF based code locking system for Safety Lockers
The objective of the project is to prevent the safety lockers by using electronic locking system. DTMF signaling method is used for transmission of code numbers for locking and unlocking.
Design and Architecture : MATLAB/SIMULINK
Development/ Coding : ANSI C, C++, JAVA
Hardware Design Tools : CADENCE – ORCAD
Communication Protocols: TCP/IP
Documentation : MS Word, MS Excel
Operating Systems : Windows, UNIX/Linux.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
· Student Representativefor PG students in Personality Development Association.
· Executive Council Memberof IE (I) Student’s Chapter, MSEC.
· Organizer, Software contest, Workshops for IE (I) Student’s Chapter, MSEC.
· Volunteer, “AVISHKAAR’07” Symposium conducted by IETE Student’s Forum, “Erudition’08” conducted by IE (I), MSEC, “11th Annual Convention and State level Seminar” conducted by ISTE.
· “Advancements in High Temperature Materials” conducted by Aerospace Dept., at MIT.
· “C and C++” - conducted by IETE Student’s Forum.
· “ARM and AVR Development Tools”, “PCB Design and Fabrication”, “Simulation of Communication and Signal Processing Algorithms using MATLAB” – conducted by IE (I) Student’s Forum.
· “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp for Students (EACS) Programme” – sponsored by ISTE and NSTEDB.
· CCNA Exploration Training at Mepco Sclenk Engineering College – Network Fundamentals, Routing Protocols and concepts, LAN Switching and Wireless, Accessing WAN.
· DSP Programming and Applications – conducted by Analog Devices-IIT madras Training centre.
· Optical fiber cable, Transmission maintenance Training at BSNL, Coimbatore
· Embedded Systems Training at GAARK Embedded Labs.
Date of Birth : 28-12-1986
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : Tamil, English
Hobbies : Reading books and Solving Sudoku
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.