· Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg Aug 09 – Jun 11
Master of Science.
Branch: Fluid Mechanics (Computational Fluid Dynamics, Continuum Mechanics, Turbulent Flow, Compressible Flow, Heat Transfer, Numerical Methods, Gas turbines).
- Developed solvers for Navier-Stokes equations and 2-equation turbulence models.
- Modelling of turbulent quantities in fully developed flow between plates.
- Numerical solution of steady and unsteady subsonic and supersonic flows around aerofoils for varied angle of attack using ICEMCFD and FLUENT.
- Numerical solution of temperature distribution of flow around a bank of tubes in a heat exchanger using ICEMCFD and FLUENT.
- Analysis of design and off-design characteristics of aero engines.
· Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore, under
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. Sep 02 – Jun 06
Bachelor of Engineering.
Branch: Mechanical Engineering.
Key courses: Basic & Applied Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics & Machinery, Heat Transfer, Non-Conventional Energy, Automotive Technology, Composite Materials.
Other exams appeared: GATE '07. Score: 309.
· Conceptual Modelling of Civil and Military Aero-engines. Jan 11 – Jun 11 (Ongoing)
(Master thesis work)
- Development of mathematical models for Polytropic efficiencies of engine components based on statistical research.
- Development of an Optimiser algorithm to work in tandem with in-house gas turbine analysis software- EVA and aero-engine dimensions software- Weico, to optimize running conditions at take-off, top-of-climb and mid-cruise points minimizing the installed SFC.
- Outputs running parameters for engines based on Entry Into Service upto year 2020.
· Numerical Study of cracks in glass-fibre wind turbine blades. Apr 10 – Jun 10
- Carried out parallely with a Solid Mechanics team.
- Development of blade profile using NACA 2D profiles and 3D mesh of the domain in ANSYS workbench.
- Solved in CFX, to obtain the pressure distribution and wind tunnel verification using pressure probes.
· Shell Eco-Marathon, Eurospeedway Lausitz, -ICE Urban concept category.
Oct 09 – May 10 & May 11
- Carbon fibre monocoque body, custom mapped Honda GS35 engine and a in-house made super-capacitor.
- Responsibilities: Design and fabrication of the front suspension, uprights, brake mounts, steering mechanism, aerodynamic analysis of the body(ongoing) and driving the car at the event.
- Result: Swedish record of 197km/l of 95-Gasoline.
· Concept Hovercraft, as Bachelor of Engineering project. Jan 05 – Jun 06
- Styrofoam & plywood hull, handcrafted pine wood & epoxy propeller and an innovative mechanism to bleed air at high speeds, thus reducing the lift and increasing stability of single-rotor hovercrafts.
- Responsibilities: Flow calculations involving lift and thrust, fabrication of propeller, design and fabrication of hull, support frames, lift duct, thrust duct, design of skirt and overhauling of IC engines.
- Result: Won the first place in inter-university projects exhibition.
· ANSYS- ICEMCFD, FLUENT, CFX, Catia V5, AutoCAD, Linux, Windows, MS-Office, LaTeX : Proficient
· Matlab, C, OpenFOAM : Intermediate
· ANSA, UniGraphics, ProE : Beginner
· General Motors SFO India Headquarters, Bangalore Aug 07 – Aug 09
Designation: Assistant Manager, Supplier quality.
- Project Management as per Advanced Product Quality Planning procedures.
- Continuous Improvement and problem solving for parts in current production.
- Auditing for capacity, quality and continuous improvement.
- Key role in initiation and sustaining the GM-GP8, Continuous Improvement procedure, at local supplier base.
- Systems to track PPMs and timely closure of PRRs.
· Perot Systems Corporation, Bangalore Jun 06 – Aug 07
Designation: Associate software engineer.
Responsibilities: Worked on COBOL, CICS and Assembler on mainframe systems for Experian UK and Northern Trust.
· English, Hindi : Proficient.
· Kannada, Tamil : Mother tongue.
· Jul 2010: Workshop on aero-engines, design, manufacturing and testing at Zaporizhzhya National Technical University and Motor-Sich, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine.
· Jul 2009: Apprentice certification, RED-X.
· Nov 2008: Advanced GD&T per ASME Y14.5M-1994 from Effective Training Inc., Westland, MI.
· Nov 2007: Managing Risk -Overview, from General Motors University, Finance college.
· Oct 2007: Process Failure Modes & Effects Analysis from Eastern Michigan University, Centre for Quality.
· May 2006: First Place in State Level Engineering Projects Exhibition Shrishti ’06 held at Davanagere, Karnataka.
· Apr 2006: Second Place in National Level Technical Paper Presentation at BMS college of Engineering.
· Feb 2006: First Place in National Level Technical Paper Presentation at Madras Institute of Technology and in ISAMPE-students wing at Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology.
· Oct 2005: First place in a Hands-On event, Project-X, at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
· Volunteer lecturing at Indira Gandhi International Academy, school for refugees, in Mathematics & Physics for high school and pre-university students.
· Council member of the Rotaract club, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology.
· Hobbies include reading, biking, hobby-mechanic, photography and chess.
· Dr. Tomas Grönstedt, Associate Professor, Fluid Dynamics,
Chalmers University of Technology, SE-41296, Göteborg.
· Dr. Sven B Andersson, Associate Professor, Automotive Engineering,
Chalmers University of Technology, SE-41296, Göteborg.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.