Qualifications: Over 33 years of dedication and commitment to the Space Shuttle and International Space Station (ISS) Programs. Specializing in configuration management, project management, process improvement, and safety. Possess outstanding communication skills, highly creative, self motivated, and customer focused.
Key Skills: Leadership, planning, mentoring, configuration management, project management, process improvement, safety, and training.
Education: B.B.A. Business and Industrial Management
University of Houston, Clear Lake – Houston, Texas, December 1977
A.A. Business Administration
San Jacinto Junior College – Pasadena, Texas, July 1976
Military Service: Sergeant, United States Marine Corps, June 1968 – June 1972. Served in the United States and Vietnam as a field radio operator and platoon sergeant.
Security Clearance: Secret USMC: 1969 – 1972, DISCO: 1980 – 1994, NASA National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) Federal Identification Credential - current
Configuration Management Database Administrator 10/96 – Current
United Space Alliance, Houston, Texas
High profile position with diverse responsibilities
• Successfully managing and administering the enterprise wide Configuration Management System (CMSII) Database
• Performing as an Integration Engineer, Data Owner, and Alternate System Administrator for the CMSII Database
• Presenting Configuration Management status at Mission Operations Flight Readiness Reviews
• Provided Configuration Management expertise as team member and consultant to Lean Six Sigma (L6S) Teams
• Successfully transitioned a major organization from a Work Plan Database to the CMSII Database
• Prepared for and supported various Change Control Panel Meetings
• Provided backup support to other Configuration Management personnel
• Supported ISS Systems Integrated Simulation (ISIS) Project meetings
• Organized and directed the effort to close or withdraw old Support Requirements
• Led the effort to close out and archive the CMSII Database
• Prepared Quarterly Management Review and Vision Support Plan Metrics
• Serving as a member of the USA Standing Accident Investigation Board
• Currently the Safety Committee Chairperson and Head Emergency
Evacuation Warden for a building containing over one thousand employees
Theodore M. Hallock Resume Continued
• Provided leadership for the effort to achieve OSHA Voluntary Protection Plan recertification
• Serving as the lead for annual Mission Operations safety initiatives and supported the Mission Operations Vice President as needed
• Serving as the Flight Operation Integration safety/training lead
• Leading the annual company mandated training completion effort for the Mission Operations organization and provided training expertise and support to the Mission Operations Vice President.
Configuration Management Specialist 06/90 – 10/96
Unisys, Houston, Texas
Served in a Configuration Management Lead position with duties including SR Closure Coordinator, flight readiness reporting, and Configuration Management compliance
• Served as a Safety Monitor and Fire Warden
• Assumed management duties in the CM Managers absence
• Responsible for quality metric to monitor performance in meeting customer goals
SQA Representative 06/89 – 06/90
Unisys, Houston, Texas
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Representative for the NASA Mission Control Center (MCC)
• Attended software lifecycle events
• Audited MCC software quality assurance records
• Resolved software quality assurance issues
Configuration Management Analyst 01/86 – 06/89
Unisys, Houston, Texas
Responsible for all facets of Support Requirement processing including departmental interface and auditing of files. Also represented Unisys at Support Requirement costing meetings.
Senior Configuration Management Analyst 02/83 – 01/86
Singer Link, Houston, Texas
Responsible for coordinating COMARCO project activities with Singer Link and subcontractor personnel. Duties included tape generation and interface, writing a documentation plan, and supporting the creation of a configuration management database. Participated in the proposal effort for the Space Transportation System Operations Contract.
Configuration Management Analyst 02/80 – 02/83
Singer Link, Houston, Texas
Responsible for status and tracking of Rockwell International Master Change Records. Attended weekly status meetings with Rockwell International, Singer Link, and NASA personnel. Responsible for the creation, editing, and publication of the bi-weekly Integrated Simulation Program Plan (ISPP).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.