Professional Services / Programme Manager with 20 years in technology development ranging from asset and resource management to GPS-based and location-intelligent applications. Clients across public and private sector in UK and Australian Fed/Central & Local Gov., Emergency Services and commercial sector clients including: BT; Vodafone; Siemens; IBM; Atlas Copco; RSA; EADS; CapGemini; UK Valuation Office; OSys; Queensland Police; Telstra; Melbourne Water.
· 10yrs professional-services and pre-sales technology practice management with P&L experience gained in a publicly owned environment delivering revenues IRO $5, EBIT IRO 35% managing geographically distributed teams of up to 50
· ISEB certified project manager (PRINCE) with many successful deliveries up to $2m
· Business process analysis and process improvement - proficient practitioner of Rational Unified Process methods for bus process analysis, requirements specification and use-case modeling
· 20yrs solutions design and development in location-intelligent, geospatial analysis and site selection, data quality and content management systems.
· Programme Management of open-source spatial platform solutions for local government and health
· Design and specification of spatial data inputs and analysis techniques for site-selection process for the Managing Radioactive Wastes Safely (MWRS) Programme, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
· Project Management of vehicle tracking and exception reporting solution development
Led EMEA’s Technology Consulting practice with teams across Europe, the Middle East, India. Total revenue IRO $5m, HC 51. Multidisciplinary, engaged workforce, solutions focus, geographically dispersed integrated operation. Achievements in EMEA:
· Tech Consulting business growth from $3m to $5m, increased margins to over 30% from 15-20%.
· Geographical integration of UK, ES, EMD consulting teams, increased utilisation IRO 20%.
· Promoted usage of offshore team, management of ongoing team development
· Due diligence for successful Portrait Software acquisition by PB.
· Grew a successful Professional Services sales and delivery team around MapInfo’s location intelligence business offerings, successfully integrated acquired asset management offering.
· Took services revenues from US$1m to >US$4m, margins from <5% to >35%. Led an operational excellence initiative to define and execute a customer engagement process for solution delivery.
· Operated as Professional Services lead in APAC management team supporting the region’s business objectives at strategic and tactical levels. Conducted due diligence on two acquisitions.
Programme management of > £2m contract with Siemens AG and Vodafone Global.
· Relationship management to assist delivery of the LBS platform for Vodafone mobile operators.
· Efficiency improvement in delivery & product quality in Siemens-Vodafone LBS supply-chain.
· Technical design of MapInfo location-enabling API with Vodafone Global team.
· Handling technical relationship for sales through the alliance including core stack API to 3 Vodafone OpCos and of mobile mapping applications (launched at Cebit, 2003).
Improved processes for incepting and delivering custom development projects. Grew consulting revenues from £700k to over £1.5m (organic) and contribution from 10% to around 30%.
2011 NDALead Analyst & PM£12,500mMulti-Criteria Site Selection
2010 UK Valuation OfficeProject Director£1.4mRating Evaluation System
2010 OSysProject Director£500kAviation Data Quality Solution
2010 OSysR&D Director£1.5mAviation Electronic Flight Bag
2010 Local Authority, SaudiProject DirectorUS$1.2mMunicipality System
2009 Fire ControlProject Director£400kContingency System
2005 Queensland PolicePre-Sales/Project DirectorAU$650kIncident Mgt System
2004 VodafonePre-Sales/Project ManagerE650kConsumer Application
2003 SiemensPre-Sales/Project Manager>£1mCore Stack Platform
2002 Atlas CopcoPre-Sales/Project ManagerE1.1mSales Mapping Strategy
2001 Royal & Sun AlliancePre-Sales/Project Manager£275kNetwork Mgt System
2001BTPre-Sales/Project Manager£850kNetwork Records System
1999-2000 Technical Manager, English Heritage, Swindon & London, UK.Managed a £2m IT programme to build a national digital image archive and public portal (www.imagesofengland.org.uk) including procurement process.
1997-1999 Business Development Manager, Space and Defence, Anite Systems, Bristol, UK.Managed a series of R&D projects and alliance with British National Space Centre. Provided pre-sales project and quality management definition for Defence and Ground Segment bids.
1990-1997 Analyst/Consultant, Water Research Centre, Swindon & Medmenham, UK.Undertook many research projects in application of GIS to water and environment businesses including a number of national risk assessments, site selection processes and EC directorate initiatives. Developed GIS applications for internal modeling teams for environmental impact assessments. Administered corporate ESRI GIS platform across two sites. Key contributor to European Commission DGXII Danube Basin Programme - management of technology transfer to an international team including overseas experience in Romania, Hungary and Slovakia.
1983-1986 Production Assistant BBC, Lime Grove Studios, Shepherds Bush, London.
Work on: Panorama, Newsnight, The Money Programme, Question Time.
British Computing Society, ISEBConsultant in Project Management for IT (PRINCE)
Sun MicrosystemsSystem Administrator
Imperial College, LondonMSc Remote Sensing (Space & Ground segments)
Kings College, London BSc (hons) Human Environmental Science 2(i)
Shaftesbury Grammar School3 'A'-levels, 11 'O'-levels
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.