Double Master’s Degree SUPAERO-UCL Engineer
2009-2011 Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace – SUPAERO (French graduate school or aerospace engineering) Double Master’s Degree
3rd year Major : Space Systems / Mechanical and Thermal Architecture of Spacecraft
2nd year Minor : Physics and Observation of Earth
2008-2009 Polytechnic School of Louvain-la-Neuve (UCL), Belgium: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering: major Aeronautics
2005-2008 Polytechnic School of Louvain-la-Neuve (UCL), Belgium: Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Options Electricity/Mechanics
1999-2005 Collège Sainte Croix, Hannut, Belgium :
Secondary School, options Mathematics/Sciences
2011 (4months) ESA/ESOC: European Space Operations Centre (Germany) Mission analysis on satellite formation flying: Compsar / Lisa
2010 ISAE/SUPAERO 2nd year projects – France
Corsica Project with participating of ENAC (French Civil Aviation University) Conception of a long range mini-UAV (2kg-200km): Involved in Propulsion and flight tests
2008-2009 Polytechnic School of Louvain-la-Neuve (UCL) Master projects- Belgium :
- Conception of a zoom device for laparoscopic surgery (Catia)
- Modeling of a sphere in Stokes flow with FEM ( Matlab/ Gmsh)
2007 Polytechnic School of Louvain-la-Neuve (UCL) Bachelor project- Belgium:
- Behavior study of a Piaggio: modeling and simulation (Matlab/Robotran)
LANGUAGES AND IT SKILLS
- French: Mother tongue
- English: Fluent
- Dutch: Intermediate level
- German: Basic knowledge
- Languages :Java, C, UML
- Software:Matlab, Catia, Comsol, OPL, Pspice, Eclipse, Autocad
- OS: Microsoft Office, Linux
- Volley-ball: Supaero Team France
- Athletics (100, 400, jump): Club FCHA Belgium
- Music Trumpet: musical training at the Hannut Academy Belgium :Musician in Royal Fanfare of Orp-Le-Grand, Belgium
- Animation Leader of a youth group Belgium: Animation in a Bulgarian orphanage during the summer 2008
- Hobbies : Scuba diving, glider, Tennis
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.