Objective: To obtain a position as a Satellite communications / electronics technician.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Secret clearance
• 5 + years experience in land based satellite communications
• 6 years Fire Control radar experience
• Repair, operate, and maintain satellite communications system and subsystems.
• Fluent in Spanish
• Extensive experience working in austere environments such as the Middle East and Asia
• Experienced in military protocol, regulations, and standards of behavior
• Supervised the maintenance and operation of $4 million of highly sensitive encryption and communication equipment – resulting in zero loss over a 2 year period
• Repaired transmission subsystems in order to maintain a 24 hour communications link between two continents.
• Upgraded multiple outmoded subsystems to increase bandwidth efficiency and system reliability by 50%.
• Improved system effectiveness of the antenna subsystem by installing modern pressurized air system – enhanced system reliability by 30%.
• Currently working as Operator/Maintainer for USC-60 FTSAT communications systems in Afghanistan under a civilian contract.
Weapon Systems Fire Control
• Operated, repaired and maintained the following:
o Surface to air missile system AN-SPG 51 C/D
o Mk68 gun fire control system
o AGN-84 Harpoon missile system
o Mk 15 Phalanx Close-In Weapons System (CIWS)
• Provided new employee orientation and training to 15 personnel – directly resulting in 30% increase in system reliability and team effectiveness.
• Supervised 3 to 5 employees in daily operations and maintenance – greatly reducing supervisor call-ins and maximizing system up time.
• Developed training materials and visual aids for new employees which increased employee technical knowledge – reducing dependence upon management for direction.
• Conceptualized new ways to explain satellite communication by learning the Korean language and reading books about the culture of the host country – increasing amity with the host nation as well as team confidence.
• Created graphic images and drawings for seminars, training and demonstrations.
• Fire Control Systems technician US Navy
• Satellite Communications Operator / Maintainer US Army
• FTSAT USC-60 Operator / Maintainer ITT Systems
• US Army Specialized Training: Basic Electricity and Electronics, Satellite Communications
• US Navy Specialized Training: Weapons Fire Control , Missile Weapons Systems, Gun Fire Control Systems
• Military Correspondence Courses Antenna, Tactics of Foreign Armies, Basic Engineering
• AA , Graphic Design Technology Florida Community College Jacksonville, Fl (16 semester hours)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.