citizenship: UE, Italian
status: married with two children
military service: Parachuting Troops Brigade “Folgore”, Brigade “Ariete”, Incarico 60 "addetto al comando" - "network administrator CED"
driving license: category ABC.
Position: ICT Network Security Manager
Experience: 15 years
High School Degree, Liceo Scientifico Statale "A.Righi" (Bologna), anno 1993;
IV years Bachelor Degree Ingegneria Informatica attended, at Università degli Studi di Bologna, Facoltà di Ingegneria.
· “Programming Languages”: Turbo Pascal, DBIII at Liceo Scientifico "A.Righi", 1992-93, six months;
· “IT Fundamentals”: MS-DOS, Windows 3.0/3.11/95, Office Automation, Lotus SmartSuite, Corel at EnAIP Bologna, 1993-94;
· "Advanced IT”: Windows 95/98, Windows NT Workstation 3.51/4, Html language, advanced use and customization of browsers, HTTP, FTP, NEWS, telnet at Facoltà di Ingegneria, 150hs;
· “DB Programming”: Microsoft Access 97, SQL, DAO, VBA, Visual Basic 5, Delphi 3, professional qualification, at IAL Emilia-Romagna, 1998-99, 400hs;
· “Intranet, Internet, Extranet”: OS Windows 95/98/ME/NT, Novell Netware, Unix; networking protocols and technologies, TCP/IP, NetBios, routing, network security, programming language C++; interpersonal communication and organization; , Professional degree, at IFOA Mantova, 1998-99, 300hs;
· “Advanced OS”: at Centro di Calcolo della Facoltà di Ingegneria (Windows NT 4.0, Digital, server administration, monitoring , FTP, e.mail services);
· “Windows 2000 Professional, Server, Advanced Server” – Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): at "Mondadori Informatica" Microsoft Certified Educational Centre;
· University master degree “Sicurezza dei sistemi e delle reti informatiche per l’azienda e la pubblica amministrazione” at “La Sapienza” University (RM), 2006;
· University master degree “Information Security Specialist (BS7799 part 1 & 2, ISO/IEC17799, DLGS.196/2003)”;
· Training “CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker” by Sondra Schneider e John Nunes, 2007.
· Networking architectures and technologies:
corporate & enterprise (ISP/carrier) configuration, testing, management and documentation: LAN, MAN, WAN, Wi-Fi LAN and Access Point, Bluetooth, irDa;
BNC, RJ-45, RJ-11, Token Ring, fibre optic technologies;
protocols and tcp/ip stack, netbios, ipx/spx;
Data Centre and Internet Data Centre design and technical support;
- Network devices installation, configuration and tuning:
hub, switch, bridge, repeater; concepts and practice about:
o Bridging: 802.1d, 802.1h;
o Switching: 802.3x, Token Ring 802.5, VLAN 802.1Q, WLAN (802.11x), Spanning Tree (STP/RSTP);
o Routing: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP; dynamic routing theory about OSPF, BGP4, IS-IS, PIM;
o Failover: VRRP, VRRP+ and HSRP;
o WAN: PPP, MPPP, HDLC, ISDN Bri/Pri, Frame Relay, ATM, DSL, E1/FRAC; fibre optics, SDH;
- Routing and switching devices configuration and maintenance:
Cisco Systems router: 800, 1600, 1700, 2500, 2600, 3000, 4000;
Cisco Systems switch Catalyst L2 and L3: 1900, 2900, 3500, 3600, 4500, 5000, 6500;
Cisco Systems other devices: VPN Concentrator, CSS 11000 (Content Services Switches), CDN (Content Delivery Networks);
3Com, Zyxel, AT, Sarian Systems, Enterasys Matrix and SSR;
managing of technologies Ethernet (eth, fe, ge), ISDN, CDN, Frame-Relay xDSL, Tunneling, PPoE, PPTP, IPSec-VPN and SSL-VPN;
- Network & Application Balancing:
Radware FireProof, WebDirector
Nortel Networks Alteon Application Accelerator;
- Monitoring, Management and Optimization LAN/WAN/VPN:
network os and applications; network analysis, remote devices monitoring, bandwidth optimization with snmp and syslog; change management, CiscoWorks, WebTrends, HP OpenView, Nagios, Groundwork, MRTG/PRTG; SolarWinds; Spirent Avalanche SmartBits (hw) and TrafficIQ (sw) traffic generator devices; QoS;
- Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n: complex wi-fi infrastructures design and management, site-survey and presales activities; access-point, antennas, repeater, distributed authentication systems; Cisco Aironet 4400 Series Controller + 1242-AG, Aruba MC-800/MC-2400 + AP-125;
- VoIP and Unified Communications: SIP, H.323, RTP, Cisco Skinny; Cisco CallManager IP PBX + IP telephony, Asterisk PBX;
- Videoconference and IPTV: Polycom VSX-6000, VSX-7000, VSX-8000, Gatekeeper and Global Management System (GMS); live TV and VideoOnDemand (VOD); RTSP; MPEG-2, MPEG-4, 3GPP IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS);
certification path: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Sarian Systems Certified Operator (CSO) and Technician (CST).
- Firewall and Network Security:
Firewall and Network Security (kernel 2.0.x: ipfwadm, kernel 2.1.x-2.2.x: ipchains, kernel ≥ 2.4.x: nefilter + iptables; Cisco PIX firewall; Check Point Firewall-1 4.1, FP1, FP2, FP3, R54, R55, R60, R61, R62, R65, VSX on Sun Solaris 7.0/8.0/9.0, Nokia IPSO (appliance) and RedHat linux (SecurePlatform), Crossbeam Systems X-80 (training on XOS, processor/network/application modules), clustering and high availability solutions (LB/HA) StoneBeat and RedWall, VRRP and HSRP, IPSec-VPN, SSL-VPN and MPLS; FortiNet FortiGate OS v.3.0, v.4.0, StoneSoft StoneGate OS v.5.0, NetScreen, Astaro Security Gateway (ASG-220), WatchGuard FireWire v.11.2;
MS ISA Server; Symantec Firewall; NetGear; linux distro: ipcop, warlinux; PF software: CP SecureClient, ISS BlackIce, ZoneLabs ZoneAlarm, Kerio PF; monitoring software FireMon;
- Network & Host Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (NIDS/HIDS/IPS): ISS SiteProtector + Real Secure + Proventia; SourceFire appliance; snort; OSSec HIDS; various solutions based on *nix technology and hardenized blackbox; concepts and implementation of “span port” and “network tap”; Network Analyzer: Agilent DNA MX network cards; Niksun NetDetector;
- Virtual Private Network: lan-to-lan Check Point, Fortinet, Astaro SL/SG, Symantec, Thales Datacryptor, Elsag Amtec SAS 700, 900 series (CA1024, CSSMan, Cryptocard+), openVPN; client-to-lan Juniper SSL Concentrator SA-2000/SA-6000 (cluster, Network Connect, remediation, policy), Cisco Systems VPN 30xx;
- AntiVirus/AntiSpyware, AntiSpam, AntiPhishing Solutions: Symantec, McAfee, TrendMicro, Sybari Software, Computer Associates, Sophos;
- URL/Web Filtering Solutions: WebSense (V10000, WebSecurity management), SurfControl, OpteNet, BlueCoat;
- Security Protocols: IPSec (DES, 3DES, AES; SHA1, MD5; IKE/Diffie-Hellman, AH, ESP; SA concepts, tunnel/transport mode), SSL, TLS; L2F, L2TP, PPTP, S/MIME;
- Authentication Protocols and Systems: 802.1x, Radius, Tacacs+, Kerberos; PAP, CHAP; RSA ACE and Authentication Manager;
- Cryptographic Protocols: DES, 3DES, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, AES;
- Security Monitoring & Vulnerability Assessment Activities: TCP/IP security, sniffing (NMap, Wireshark, Ethereal, Ettercap), NIS (network insecurity scanner) and security vulnerability assessment (ISS Internet Scanner, Retina, Iris, NETRECON, SolarWinds, Nessus, Cain&Abel; Tripwire); NetIQ e Symantec Vulnerability Manager;
- Penetration Testing: ISECOM OSSTMM OPST methodology; distro linux Whoppix, Auditor, BackTrack, Metasploit; analysis of Core Security CoreImpact and ImmunitySec Canvas for lab testing activities; attack and defence active/passive; honey pot; “ethical hacking'” activities among PT and VA;
- Risk Assessment & IT Auditing Activities: AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) systems and concepts, CIA & DOD; vulnerability analysis, integrity and conformity control, IT security standards and methodology testing and application, Cramm methodology risk analysis and assessment; security bulletins, workflow; ‘confidential’ documentation; BS7799/ISO27001 certification assessment;
- Incident Handling: Netforensics nFX OSP, e-Sentinel, Tivoli Risk Manager platforms;
- Computer Forensic: forensic analysis of compromised server/workstation/laptop with commercial and open source tools; linux distro Helix, Spada, Deft; Forensic Toolkit, Encase;
- Cryptography and PKI: public/private key structure systems (PGP), certificate/key exchange systems (RSA); CA (Verisign) and ciphering algorithms (DES, 3DES, AES) and hash (MD5, SHA1); smart-card and token;
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery: cluster services and network load balancing, RAID, NAS(Network Attached Storage), SAN (Storage Area Network, via iSCSI and fiber-channel); backup procedures on Veritas, Symantec, Microsoft environments;
certifications: StoneGate Administrator (SGSMCA) and StoneGate Firewall Architect (SGFWA) training courses, Certified StoneGate Engineer (CSGE);Check Point Certified Administrator and Engineer training courses (CCSA+CCSE+CCSE PLUS); Fortinet Certified Network Security Associate (FCNSA) e Professional (FCNSP) training courses; voucher ISS Certified Gold (NW Intrusion Prevention, SiteProtector Basic, Vulnerability Assessment); WatchGuard Certified System Professional (WCSP).
OS ENGINEERING and INTEGRATION
· Operating Systems:
installation, configuration, tuning, hardening, integration, host / client maintenance;
MS-DOS3.0 - 6.2;
MS-Windows: 3.x / 9x-ME / NT Workstation / NT Server 3.x-4.0 / NT Server Enterprise / 2000 Professional / 2000 Server/Advanced Server/ DataCenter / XP Professional / 2003 and 2003 R2 Std/Web Server/Enterprise Server/Datacenter / 2008 Server / Seven; Active Directory infrastructure + ADAM enterprise; advanced analysis and troubleshooting;
MS-Back Office: Network Load Balancing, Proxy Server 2.0, ISA Server 2000 and 2004, SMS Server, MOM Server, SharePoint, SNA Server;
Citrix: WinFrame 1.x / MetaFrame 1.x/XP/Presentation Server 3.0-4.0;
Unix: Caldera-SCO OpenServer, SGI Irix, HP-UX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris;
Linux: RedHat, Mandrake, SuSe, Debian, Slackware, Trustix, Engarde;
Server consolidation and Virtualization: VMWare (workstation, server GSX/ESX/VSphere, Infrastructure, Converter, Fusion), Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Virtual Server;
Firewall, Router and Switch L3: Cisco IOS, Cisco CatOS, Nokia IPSO;
ISP / S.I.
· WebServer (http, https):
MS-IIS , Apache, Lotus Domino, Netscape SuiteSpot, GPL daemon and tools: apache and Tomcat;
· MailServer (pop3, imap4; smtp):
Lotus Domino, MS-Exchange 5.0/2000/2003, Netscape SuiteSpot; GPL daemon and tools: sendmail, courier, qpop, postfix, qmail;
· NewsServer (nntp):
Lotus Domino, Netscape SuiteSpot;
· ProxyServer, cache monitoring:
squid, sockd-dante, MS-ISA Server, MS-Proxy Server;
· Network File System:
MS.CIFS/SMB, Samba, NFS;
Infoblox (IB-1550, IB-1050, IB-550, Grid), bind, MS.Windows DNS Server;
· WINS,LDAP e NIS Server, PAM;
· FAX Server: Zetafax, Nextrafax, linux tool GPL;
2/2.5G & 3/3.5G NETWORKING and SECURITY ARCHITECTURES
· Technology architectures and 2Gand 3G telecommunications networks:
project support and analysis telecommunication systems: protocols, services, security, terminals;
circuit switch and ip core networks
· 2/2.5Gand 3/3.5G security:
principles and objectives, security algorithms, requisites, 3GPP networks;
· Hardware knowledge:
building, configuring, administering HP NetServer and ProLiant series, IBM Netfinity and xSeries, SUN SunFire 480 and SparcStations, Dell PowerEdge 2500, 2650, 6550, Fujitsu-Siemens Primergy, SGI Indy-O2-Octane; personal computer and terminals architecture;
· Fault-tolerance systems, backup/recovery procedures:
RAID hw: HP, Compaq, IBM, LSI, Dell, Adaptec, Fasttrack EIDE; sw: MS.Windows, linux; test&benchmarking; CA Brightstore ARCServe, Seagate/Veritas BackupExec, ntbackup, disk2disk, customized solutions via batch and shell scripting;
minimal knowledge, installation and maintenance;
· MS.Office 97-2000-XP-2003-2007, MS.Project, Lotus Smartsuite, Corel, Adobe, various DTP;
GED & WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT
PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGEMENT and TECHNICAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
· Top Management and ICT consultancy support;
· business analyst and project super visioning;
· main PM sw and methods knowledge;
· technical resource scheduling and management.
· Ongoing training/exam Certifications:
Cisco Systems: CCSP + CCDP;
Check Point: CCSE+ + CCMSE;
PenTest: OPST + CEH;
Security Management: CISSP + CISA;
· Technicalmanagement and Technical Account management profile
· English: excellent level – fluent written and spoken (G-H); "First Certificate" degree at "The British Council" Bologna, year 1997 and attending advanced course; study experiences in United Kingdom (six months in London) and United States of America, (four months);
· French: attending base course;
· ICT Network Security Manager at ESA (European Space Agency) - ESRIN (Frascati - RM);
· Duties and responsibilities: security manager EO, senior network security engineer, former validation of network, security and application architecture design; EO III level support and troubleshooting analysis activity, Italian and foreign ESA facilities and stations (GARR-IT, Orange, Interoute);
· Technology: Check Point Nokia, Cisco ASA-5580 (10G), Palo Alto Networks PA-50xx, snort IDS, scouting and analysis for new IPS infrastructure (McAfee, Fortigate, SourceFire, Cisco ASA), Imperva SecureSphere, Gauntlet Application Firewall, HIDS OSSec infrastructure (management + probe), SIEM (Splunk, Arcsight Logger), Cisco Systems router and switch, BlueCoat ProxySG+ProxyAV, squid, ESet Nod32 antivirus;
· Projects and activities managed: EOP-G network security architecture and design support, operations manager; systems & device security plan and SDSR management, vulnerability management and assessment (BugTraq, network and application scan and penetration test), systems, networks and security audit, OS hardening, Check Point and Cisco Systems ASA-5580 firewall rulebase and configuration assessment, new IPS 10Gbps infrastructure (European datacenter), SIEM infrastructure; monitoring support: NOC platform, SolarWinds Orion, Cacti, MRTG, syslog, SNMP;
· Duration: 2010-today;
· Contract type: freelancing;
· Benefits: laptop + 3.5G mobile + internet key, restaurant vouchers.
· 12/2007-06/2010: ICT Senior Network & Security Manager at Gruppo Finmeccanica S.p.A. (Roma) – ElsagDatamat; duties and responsibilities: senior security engineer, networking and security infrastructure design, analysis and maintenance, RdG III level support and troubleshooting, Italian and foreign branch offices; technology: Check Point UTM-1 firewall, Astaro Security Linux/Gateway, Cisco Systems and 3Com router, switch and VPN concentrator, Radware network balancer, Juniper SSL Concentrator SA-2000, Cisco ASA 5510-5515, Elsag Amtec SAS 750 + CA1024 + CSSMan + Cryptocard+, Symantec Endpoint Security; projects and activities managed: Check Point firewall migration: R55 NG AI àR62 NGX; firewall failover: clustering + load balancing; Astaro Security Linux àAstaro Security Gateway upgrade; URL/WEB filtering WebSense V10000, antivirus; IPS: Stonegate vs. ISS; SSL VPN: Juniper SA-2000; DNS/DHCP Infoblox; network & security monitoring: NOC platform, Groundwork Nagios, MRTG, syslog, SNMP; SIM (Security Information Management): Netreport/Netforensics/ArcSight; new WAN architecture design, VPN IPSec upgrade; Polycom videoconference system architecture design; contract type: freelancing; benefits: BlackBerry + laptop + paid vacation + restaurant vouchers + health insurance + MBO;
· 01/2007-12/2007: ICT Security Manager at Poste Italiane S.p.A. (Roma); Security&Safety – Sicurezza Logica; duties and responsibilities: senior security engineer, auditing and monitoring activities, perimeter and application security tasks and activities management towards internal divisions and external customers; interface between internal customers and top management (CEO, CIO, CSO), definition and creation of Security lab; technology: Check Point R62 firewall, router, switch and VPN concentrator Cisco Systems, network balancer; Symantec ESM (Enterprise Security Manager); antiphishing and fraud management; projects and activities managed: Accountability (acquisition, normalization, correlation of systems and application log), Poste Mobile, Fraud-Management; contract type: freelancing; benefits: car + BlackBerry + laptop + health insurance + MBO;
· 01/2007-04/2007: ICT Senior Network & Security Engineer at Credit Suisse Group (Zürich – CH; onsite + remote VPN from Italy); Information Technology – Network Service Infrastructure; duties and responsibilities: senior security engineer, network architecture design, perimeter and internal security towards holding, customers and international partners; relationship between customer and international management (London, New York, Singapore) and technical support at Security lab; technology: CheckPoint R61, Juniper Netscreen, Resilience, Crossbeam Systems firewall, IDS ISS SiteProtector infrastructure, Cisco Systems router, switch and VPN concentrator, network balancer; projects and activities managed: Check Point firewall migration and tuning, disaster recovery datacenter consolidation and migration, Security Lab management;contract type: freelancing; benefits: BlackBerry + laptop;
· 01/2006-12/2006: ICT Senior Network & Security Engineer at Poste Italiane S.p.A. (Roma); Chief Information Office – ICT Security; duties and responsibilities: lead technical project under the direct supervision of the IT manager, report security aspects (information requests, analysis of network infrastructure, systems assessment), give procedural and technical solutions to implement security policies; IT tasks and security activities management towards internal divisions and external customers, security assessment and investigation, technical staff meetings with vendors and solution providers to evaluate new technical and marketing proposals; value-added technical market research and survey, product-scouting to discover and introduce new IT technologies; project technical documentation (technical specifications, feasibility study); technical meetings to plan project activities, methodology, costs and resources; manage the Security Lab; projects and activities managed: migration of CheckPoint Firewall-1/Provider-1 firewall infrastructure from R55 to R60, design and positioning of IPS (Intrusion Prevention System – ISS Proventia appliance on SiteProtector systems), SSL-Concentrator Juniper Networks SA-6000 and integration in the systems and application authentication architecture, Log Cross Correlation and Incident Handling (Netforensics nFX software), SmartCard (physical and logical access, timesheet), DMS and encryption (mechanisms and ciphering software on document management system FileNet P8); technology: CheckPoint R54, R55, NGX firewalls, ISS SiteProtector and RealSecure IDS/IPS devices, Cisco routers, switches and VPN concentrators, Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL concentrator, NetForensics nFX OSP, Spirent Avalanche SmartBits (hw) and TrafficIQ (sw) traffic generator devices; 2006; benefits: car + BlackBerry + laptop;
· 01/2003-12/2005: IT Senior Security Engineer, project leader at Telecom Italia +Telecom Italia Mobile S.p.A. (Roma); duties and responsibilities: Sistemi Informativi Sicurezza e Frodi,technical account manager; Network Security, Security Team Support; administration and maintenance firewall CheckPoint FW-1, VPN-1 NIDS/HIDS, MS ISA Server (proxy and packet filtering), configuration and tuning of packet filtering and deep packet inspection technologies, routing, VPN; project study and tuning firewall and IDS (ISS, Cisco, SourceFire, snort linux technologies); network management; Risk Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment; projects and activities managed: CCSF Network Security Engineer, Check Point firewall migration and tuning, network security test lab; technology: Check Point FW-1 and VPN-1 4.1, FP2, FP3 firewall, Stonesoft Stonegate firewall, ISS Proventia and Sourcefire IDS, Network Analyzer devices: Agilent DNA MX and Niksun NetDetector;benefits: GPRS mobile + laptop;
· 01/2003-12/2004: IT Systems&Network Engineer, backstopping support at B&S in Kosovo and Luxemburg for the EU funded Project managed by the EAR “Strengthening the PISG’s Institutional Capacity of Participation in the Stabilization Association Process”. Responsibilities included: Security devices (firewall, IDS/IPS, antivirus, antispamming), configuration management, security assessment; activities to include developing and documenting technical specifications, configurations and maintenance for the IP and MPLS network, maintain technical relationships with existing and potential new suppliers/customers ensuring maintenance and communication of product knowledge; work with third parties in the development of the network; technical support: acting as the 1stline point of escalation for technical support to the Operations/NOC teams and other company departments;
· 01/2003-06/2003: Hardware Storage Expert at SOGEI S.p.A. (Rome - Mistero delle Finanze), Storage Group, backup/restore on IBM Aix Risc/6000 hosts, DAT/DLT libraries;
· 01/1999-12/2002: Systems Engineer – “System&Technology” and “Plants Planning” Chief Division, at CO.G.I.T.O. S.r.l. (Casalecchio di Reno – Bologna) area (20 employees, 10 consultant; maintenance of 250 MS/unix/linux hosts, 1000 clients, 150 routers); study, development, creation and management of new customer plants, remote assistance WAN through Cisco Systems routers and linux firewalls (ipchains/iptables/MS Isa Server),VPN, LAN-WAN administrator, host maintainer, customer management, plants planner, III° level help.desk; full-time employment;
· 01/1998-12/1999: Consultant - system & network administrator at IAL Emilia-Romagna, sw/hw/network support, network & system security: CheckPoint NG and 4.1 firewall administration, McAfee and TrendMicro central Antivirus software, X509 digital certificates and Intrusion Detection Systems, Active Directory, web+mail+db, linux (RH, SuSe, Debian), professional training;
· 01/1998-12/1999: UNIX / NT System Engineer at Cadmo S.r.l. (Bologna), consulting and training activities: installation and OS maintenance on Silicon Graphics, Hewlett Packard, Sun workstation; system administration, VPN, Server Netscape Suitespot (web, mail, news, proxy, directory, media), routing, software and macro CAD programming;
· 01/1998-06/1998: Personal Seller at IBM Italia, part time, briefing and training course 16hs;
· 1995-97: Press contact supervisor at SMAU, Milano Exibition Center;
· 09/1994-07/1996: Study-and-Work experience as Network Installer, Systems maintainer at Centro di Calcolo Facoltà di Ingegneria (Bologna); web/mail server maintenance, network administration;
· 06/1993-09/1993: Study-and-Work experience at Liceo Scientifico "Righi" (Bologna), stage at CED AUSL Bologna.
ICT associations and memberships:
Courses and training activities:
Hobby and sport:
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.