Objective: Position in System or Software Engineering with a special interest in spacecraft dynamics.
Security Clearance: DoD Secret Clearance
Software Engineer, Information Systems Sector July 2009- November 2010
Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach, CA
· Architecture Centric Engineering Design (ACED)
o Revise and update Verification and Validation sections in NGC System Engineering Handbook.
o Develop Artisan Studio systems engineering models for NGC Systems Engineering Practices using DoDAF/UML/SysML/UPDM.
· Advanced Programs Lab
o Globe 3.0 – JAVA 3D based orbital mechanics toolkit. Developed methods for adding Keplerian orbits using classical orbital elements. Added a removable latitude and longitude grid to both 2d and 3d models. JAVA 3D display modifications.
o Extend Sim- Linked ExtendSim models to output satellite orbits in orbital mechanics toolkit.
Engineer Oct 2008-Jun 2009
Automated Engineering Services, Champaign, IL
· Model and qualify nuclear power plant strainers using GT STRUDL and Mathcad
University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
M.S. in Aerospace Engineering, 3.66/4.0 GPA Degree, May 2009
Focus on astrodynamics/ orbital mechanics
Illinois Institute of Technology (
B.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Cum Laude, 3.6/4.0 GPA
Tau Beta Pi 2006- Present
Academic Project Experience:
Cubesat/ION2 Fall 2008
· Design and build small satellite.
· Attitude determination and control systems team
· Magnetometer calibration and testing
· Develop magnetometer data smoothing techniques
Heat Driven Refrigeration Cycle (Engineering Measurements) Spring 2007
· Refine device driving a refrigeration cycle
· Determine functionality of device
· Determine system efficiency
Interprofessional Projects (Leadership):
Emerging Technologies Fall 2005
· Set up project for future teams
· Studied past technologies and their lifecycles
· Developed plan to integrate emerging technologies into society with optimal benefits
Robot Microcontroller, Spring 2005
· Cross disciplinary team (aerospace, mechanical, electrical, and computer engineering)
· Developed and prepared business plan for project, including cost analysis and budget
Boy Scouts of America, achieved Eagle Scout rank 2002
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.