Date of Birth: 15.07.1987
Education and Training
MSc in Space Management, International Space University, Strasbourg, France (2010-2011)
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore, India(2006-2010)
Multivariable Analysis of the purchasing power of major space nations
· To make a comparative analysis of the purchasing power of Europe, U.S.A, Japan, India, China and Russia.
· A microsatellite of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Satellite Centre (ISAC).
· Leader of theStructural and Thermal Subsystemgroup.
· Mathematical modeling and IGRF model for Attitude Determination and Control (ADCS) Subsystem.
Thermal Acoustic Refrigerator
· Theoretical design of the refrigeration system with 8% efficiency.
· Worked in the structural design team of the SEDSAT 2 project.
· Design of an autonomous robot with a camera for reconnaissance and navigating inaccessible regions.
Additional Courses included: Project Management, Operational Research, Industrial management, Economics, Probability and Statistics.
Report prepared on my work in Attitude Determination & Control (ADCS) has been referred and published in a research work by Universidad Nacional De Ingeneria, Centro de Technologies de la Informacióny, Comunicaciones
· Technical Paper on Optimization Technique for Electrochemical Windowsselected for presentation at Indian Institute of Technology, RORKEE, India TechFest 07.
· 2010 ISU SES full Scholarship – 2010, for Space Management Studies at International Space University (ISU), Strasbourg, France.
· Ranked 1st in class of 180 for the 5th Semester at VIT UNIVERSITY (2009).
· 2nd Prize in the Cube Sat design competition organized in VIT University, India (2007).
· Winner of Business Plan Competition at SEDS International Conference (2007).
· Gold Medalist National Chemistry Olympiad (2002).
· Regular recipient of Certificate of meritfor academic excellence (1998-2004).
Active Space Technologies, Portugal (May-August, 2011)
· Worked on the development of Multi-Functional structures for the Nano satellite applications.
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter IndiaPvt.Ltd, Manesar,Gurgaon, India (July-August,2010)
· Was recruited as Graduate Trainee in the manufacturing plant.
J.K Tyres, Pvt, Ltd, Kankorli(Rajsamnd), India (May-June, 2009)
· Hands on experience of the various manufacturing processes used to manufacture heat pipes.
MultiMetals, Pvt Ltd, Kota, India (May-June, 2008)
· Observed the plant through the Process Diagrams and was posted to assist the audit processes.
Special Computer Skills
Modeling Tools SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD, GAMBIT, ADAMS
Analysis Tools FLUENT, ANSYS
Languages C, C++, HTML
Designing Tools Photoshop
Web Designing HTML, SQL Server
· Head of ONESPACE: a school outreach program of SEDS INDIA (2008-2009).
· Event Coordinator of SEDS VIT, (headquarters of SEDS INDIA) (2008-2009).
· Team leader of SEDS VIT team “CALLISTO” (2007-2008).
· Organizer SEDSIC-07 (International Conference)
· Course on Communication Excellenceby ACCENTURE India Ltd (2008).
Languages: Hindi, English (Fluent), German (Intermediary), French (Elementary), Portuguese (Elementary), Spanish (Elementary) , Arabic (Elementary)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.