Responsible of “Signal & DSP Engineering” areas of BL Nav of Thales Alenia Space Italia for:
o All ongoing programmes
o R&D and Laboratory (NavCom Lab)
o Ongoing proposals
· Technical responsible of Galileo Radio Frequency Compatibility Test RFCT & SCTCs (including PRS part) in L band;
· Technical responsible for Galileo IOV “System Integration and Verification” signal test cases and procedures;
· Technical responsible and technical manager of Galileo System Evaluation Equipment Signal Monitoring Facility GALSEE SMF (ASTRON/S&T/DEFT Netherland) (upon Galileo IOV phase)
· Procurement responsible of FOC Signal Monitoring Facility Station in Galileo FOC (DLR Germany);
· ESA External Experts in the frame of Galileo Test User Receivers TURs (Septentrio and Thav) procurement for classified and not classified receivers.
· Technical responsible and test operator of Galileo Sensor Station (GSS) and test user receivers in the frame of Galileo System Integration and Verification SI&V phase
· Technical responsible of Galileo S band budget maintenance and external interference analysis
· Responsible of GALSEE early experimentation for Giove B signal characterization.
· Responsible of Signal Monitoring Laboratory Facility (SMLF) and signal tools procurement of BL NAV of TAS-I;
· Technical coordination between GSTB V2 experimentation and IOV Verification activities
· Subcontractor coordinator for IFEN (SIS Area up to IOV);
· TAS-I Technical proposal responsible and TAS-I coordination of the following Galileo evolution programmes:
o “The Use of C Band for Navigation”, CAGIR project (GNSS Evolution 2008-2009)
o “EGNOS 2nd Generation Payload” (GNSS Evolution 2006-2008)
o “On board integrity monitoring (GNSS Evolution 2011-2012)
Subcontractor coordinator for IFEN for Galileo signal aspect up to S-CDR (Germany);
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.