He has been working in the field of Aerospace and Telecommunication Engineering since 2010. He attended an internship at MBDA Italia S.p.A. for development of nanostructured coatings. A year later, he has been supporting the Globalstar Project at Thales Alenia Space and he was in the Payload EGSE team at Satellite Integration Center in Rome.
In 2012 he started to work as RF Engineer in a Company which works in Aerospace field and he dealt with installation, commissioning and maintenance of several satellite systems (Orbit and other VSAT/TVRO antennas); He was always abroad for technical support: configuration, testing and advanced troubleshooting of systems and equipments such as satellite modems, C and Ku band RF units.
Between July and December 2014, he participated in the installation of two Space Antenna in Turkmenistan and Vigna di Valle (Rome) for Thales Alenia Space France.
From 2016 forward he is in charge of configuration of TETRA Digital Radio Systems (Airbus, Sepura, Motorola and Hytera) and he is Maintenance Service Coordinator.
Starting from June 2018 he is responsible for implementation of TETRA network in Cyprus with Airbus infrastructure and Sepura terminals. He then continued the activity of TETRA System Engineer as a consultant in Leonardo S.p.A. for the PIT project (TETRA Interpolice Project).
He is graduated engineer in electronics, he has Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering an is Cisco certified (June 2020).
TETRA System Engineer at Leonardo S.p.A. (GM Servizi Consultant)
July 2020 - Currently
• Configuration and troubleshooting of TETRA digital radio (Leonardo, Sepura, Motorola) with programming software like Radio Manager, Cps and Leonardo PRP.
• Commissioning and configuration of Linux/Windows Server for Control Room.
• Commissioning and configuration of Leonardo Base Stations.
• RF measurements with VNA and TETRA Analyzer.
• Cisco site routers configuration.
• Preparation of status reports and NCR.
TETRA System Engineer at Methodos Engineering
February 2016 - April 2020
• Configuration and troubleshooting of TETRA digital radio (Sepura, Motorola, Airbus and Hytera) with programming software like Radio Manager, Cps and TAQTO.
• Commissioning and configuration of Airbus TAIRA server sites.
• Commissioning and configuration of Airbus TB3 sites.
• Configuring and managing RCS dispatcher, AVL (Automatic vehicle location) and OM100.
• Management of security keys using Airbus AKDC, Sepura Standalone Key Management, Sepura E2EE Crypto Management Centre and Motorola KVL 4000
• Design and simulation of Radio links.
• Cisco site routers configuration
Field Service Engineer at Support Logistic Services Srl
January 2012 - January 2016
I dealt with maintenance and technical support on site of systems and electronic devices, TLC, Space, Radar (such as Orbit VSAT/TVRO Antennas and Thales Large Space Antennas).
• Installation of new VSAT/TVRO equipment and upgrade components or systems on vessels
• Identification of TVRO/VSAT system problems with computer software and test equipment
• Analysis of the possible corrective actions to ensure systems, components and services working correctly.
• Diagnostics of possible causes of service problems with the network, systems or components.
Test Engineer at Support Logistic Services srl
December 2010 - December 2011
I was in the team responsible for maintenance of software and hardware Payload EGSE during testing of the satellites of the Globalstar 2 Project at Thales Alenia Space. My duties in the clean room were:
• Integration and testing RF Payload EGSE
• Maintenance of Payload EGSE c/o the clean room TAS Via Tiburtina
• Software Maintenance ISYS - Dimisys and COTS instrumentation
• Analysis of the possible failure of the measures (hardware and / or SW)
• Preparation of status reports, problem analysis, documentation update
Sapienza Università di Roma
University Master’s Degree in Composites e Nanotechnology for Aerospace
Thesis: Study of nanostructured coatings for polymeric multilayer composite materials with Stealth / RAM property.
Sapienza Università di Roma
University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
Thesis: Fractional delay filters
Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, TETRA Analyzer
Red Hat RHCSA 8 – in progress
Cisco CCNA Certification, Rome, 2020
Airbus Training Course, Elancourt, 2018
Sepura Training Course, Cambridge, 2016
O3B Training Course, Washington, 2015
Orbit Training Course, Southampton 2014
Orbit Training Course, Tel Aviv 2013
Electric works operator under voltage, Rome 2012
Professional Engineer License, Rome, 2010
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.