Date of birth: 18-12-1978
Daniele Rotella has been working in the field of Aerospace and Telecommunication Engineering since 2010.
He attended an internship at MBDA Italia S.p.A. for development of nanostructured coatings. A year later, he has been supporting the Globalstar Project at Thales Alenia Space and he was in the Payload EGSE team at Satellite Integration Center in Rome.
Now he works as Field Engineer in a Company which works in Aerospace field and he deals with installation, commissioning and maintenance of several satellite systems (Orbit and other VSAT/TVRO antennas);
He is always abroad for technical support: configuration, testing and advanced troubleshooting of systems and equipments such as satellite modems, C and Ku band RF units.
Between July and December 2014, he participated in the installation of two Space Antenna in Turkmenistan and Vigna di Valle (Rome) for Thales Alenia Space France.
Mr. Rotella is graduated engineer in electronics and he has also a Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
Field Engineer, Support Logistic Services, Rome, Italy
I deal with maintenance and technical support on site of systems and electronic devices, TLC, ATC, Space, Radar (such as Orbit VSAT Antennas and Thales Large Space Antennas).
December 2010–December 2011
Test Engineer, Support Logistic Services, Rome, Italy
I was responsible for maintenance of software and hardware Payload EGSE during testing of the satellites of the Globalstar 2 at Thales Alenia Space. My duties in the clean room were:
· - Integration and testing RF Payload EGSE
· - Check with the MCW-simulator Payload EGSE TTC and MON EGSE
· - Test Revue Board with AIT Team
· - Validate with the DUT (Golden Tests) of payload EGSE
· - Maintenance of Payload EGSE c / o the clean room TAS Via Tiburtina
· - Software Maintenance ISYS - Dimisys and COTS instrumentation
· - Support measures to debug remotely from Toulouse (TAS-F)
· - Analysis of the possible failure of the measures (hardware and / or SW)
· - Preparation of status reports, problem analysis, documentation update
· - Participation in the NCR boards and software configuration management
· - Continued support for platform and payload activities (testing and calibration)
June 2010–November 2010
Internship in the Research and Development Area, MBDA Missile Systems, Rome, Italy
I discussed a Master Thesis "Composites and Nanotechnology for Aerospace " at the Laboratory of the School of Aerospace Engineering SASLAB - La Sapienza University in Rome. I made nanostructured coatings for polymeric multilayer composite materials with Stealth – RAM property
September 2009–December 2010
University Master’s Degree in Composites e Nanotechnology for Aerospace, University “La Sapienza” of Rome, Aerospace Engineering School, Rome, Italy
· “Study of nanostructured coatings for polymeric multilayer composite materials with Stealth – RAM property
September 2000–December 2009
University Degree in Electronic Engineering, University “La Sapienza” of Rome
Faculty of Engineering, Rome, Italy
· Electronics and Telecommunications
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
· Electric works operator under voltage, 2012
· Professional Engineer License, 2010
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· IT skills:
- Competent user of Linux based OS
- Basic skills of C++ and .NET programming language
Other skills: Languages:
Mother Tongue: Italian
Other Language: English - Intermediate
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.