- RF Beam Sensing Engineer, Avanti communications ; London, UK — SINCE APRIL 2010
Use satellite communications traffic signal level data collected via a DVB-RCS hub to measure real-time changes in signal level that may be caused by satellite beam depointing. Capturing the relevant signal level data and use statistical analysis to determine if there are correlated patterns caused by beam depointing. Implementation of capturing the relevant data, filtering and processing the data. Including the programming task to carry out the analysis. (Matlab development)
- Blackberry developer, latin 3G ; queretaro, mexique — JUNE 2009 (3 months)
BlackBerry Mobile programs development (Java/J2ME/XML/PHP). Trainee formation.
- Master engineering assistance, A.R.C.I.S ; VERTOU, FRANCE — JUNE 2008 (3 months)
Computer and telecommunication technical audit mission in a state-owned company in order to build a new network cartography and put foward an equipment improvement solution. Piloting a telephonic architecture display on WAN IP. Development and realisation of technical and functional test. Estimation of the network security.
- Deliver man and ASSISTANT, OUEST FRANCE ; NANTES, FRANCE — JUNE 2007 (3 monthS)
Organising new distribution map for delivery men : organised a new distribution map to optimise delivery ( Excel programming). Making substitution of deliver man. Coordinating phone calls, restocking newspapers for customers, monitoring sales on computer.
ENSEEIHT/ISAE-SUPAERO; TOULOUSE, FRANCE — 2009- 2010
Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (www.isae.fr)
Space Communications Masters programs (English courses).
ENSEEIHT; TOULOUSE, FRANCE — 2006-2009
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Electrotechnique, d’Electronique, d’Informatique, d’Hydraulique et des Télécommunications en convention avec l’Ecoles Polytechnique.( http://www.enseeiht.fr/en/index.html)
Telecommunications and networks Engineering degree student.
LYCEE LIVET; Nantes, FRANCE — 2003-2006
Preparatory Classes for entrance into national French Engineering Schools.
LYCEE Nicolas appert; orvault, FRANCE — 2000-2003
Baccalaureat S-SI (Equivalent to ‘A’ levels in Mathematics & Technology).
FRENCH : Native speaker
ENGLISH : Good working knowledge (TOEIC : 860)
CHINESE : Basic
Operating systems : Windows, Unix, Mac OS.
Languages : C, PASCAL, UML, JAVA, PHP, XML, ASSEMBLEUR, SQL,SDL,QNAP, DSP, Matlab.
Working knowledge EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT.
Information theory, signal processing, digital communication,source and channel coding,DVB-S,DVB-SH, DVB-RCS.
TCP/IP stack, Ethernet, LAN, VPN, socket API, IPv4/6, VLAN,QNAP,SDH/PDH,VPN, ATM,RNIS, X25. Satellite based computer networks, embedded-networks
Orbits and satellites plateforms, radiofrequency links and propagation, Space communications systems, Navigation and localization systems by satellite, communication and navigation satellite payload, digital filter and processing, communications digital receivers, navigation digital receivers, ground stations and terminals. Multimedia legal and economic aspects.
- Determine the performance and the characteristics of a earth segment with a regional multibeam satellite system.
- Study of Spatial diversity of a satellite terrestrial channel in matlab (DVB-SH)
- Simulation and Performance study in Matlab of DVB-S transmission chain.
- Development in PHP of a web application executing remote shell commands
- Development in JAVA of a simulator for the DSR MANET Routing Protocol.
- Development in C of a web proxy with the socket API.
- Driving license.
- President and Handball player in the National Polytechnic InstituteHandBall Club (Finalist in Engineering Schools’ French Championship in 2007 and 2008), national level. Youth handball team trainer.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.