To continue to utilize my technical/fabrication/assembly/test/planning and problem solving experience in the Aerospace industry..
• Dedicated work ethic • Attention to detail • Problem solving skills • Team player
• Extensive experience in all forms of mechanical design, assembly and test. Experienced in FARO ARM Digitizer with factory training and certification, CNC Router software setups and applications, AutoCAD, Surf Cam programming and design training. Working knowledge of Computer Aided Design from concept to finished product. Extensive understanding of all machining practices and tooling. • Have been trained and held certifications in overhead cranes, gas/electric forklift,manlift/tiger, torque and tubing for bending to include flaring of tubing. • High pressure hose and restraint certification, kc/an and Swagelok fitting assembly experience to include handling of cryogenics. • Adhesive bonding certification. • Flight electrical certifications for wire termination, Flight connector connect/disconnect wrapping and lacing of cables. • Understanding of blueprints and schematics for assembly, disassembly and testing. • Lead designer in implementing and deploying tool control program for flight and non-flight total tool accountability with follow-up training for users. • Ability to lead a team oriented atmosphere for continuous improvements related to productivity, safety and first time quality product. • Proactive leader in decision making processes to avoid potential problems with inputs from team for desired results. • Leader of specialized innovation team to address “think tank” ideas to improve safety, employee satisfaction, productivity, cost savings and innovative ideas to communicate information in the workplace. • Currently hold a Class B CDL license. • Currently hold NASA security clearance at Kennedy Space Center. • Completion of formal Lean and Lean+ training with completion certification. • Leader of EI (employee involvement) team for continuous improvement related to tool control program to achieve FOD Free environment with zero lost tool status.
Process Engineer - LZ Technology / Lockheed Martin, Kennedy Space Center, Fl July, 2010 - Present
Daily responsibilities to include designing and machining of Flight foam for packing of Flight Hardware for Cargo Missions Contract supporting International partners for Space Station. Interaction with hardware providers concerning packing requirements. Maintenance and repair of pneumatic/hydraulic equipment used for stowage integration.
Mechanical Technician - MDSSC/BOEING, Kennedy Space Center, Fl December, 1989 – July, 2010
Responsibilities include integration, test and de-integration of Flight hardware for Shuttle experiments and Cargo Missions. Technician lead duties to include assignment of tasks to technicians, oversee work schedule for “on time” completion of work, interface with engineering and vendors to address safety, hardware and/or procedure issues. Lead hardware designer for Space Station Processing Facility to implement Digital Signage throughout work areas. Coordinated with IT and Content Managers for what type of information to be displayed on digital signage pertaining to each individual area. This content to include safety, 5S, Lean principles, work schedules, hazards, weather alerts etc. Awarded Space Flight Awareness Honoree Award in June 1999 (STS-96) for the development of specialized machine with unique tooling and fixtures for the precision machining of Flight foam for Shuttle Cargo resulting in higher quality, lower cost and shorter delivery. Setup and fabrication of Astronaut training aids to include interference evaluations in both soft and hard dock situations. Develop CAD models and initiate the NC programming for the machining of prototype hardware for Flight, critical GSE and GSE applications. Selected as lead team member by KSC Center Director to go to NASA’s Continuous Improvement Convention in Washington D.C. in 2003 to represent Kennedy Space Center.
Master Machinist - Stradley Auto Parts, Titusville, FL September, 1984 – December, 1989
Performed Bridgeport vertical mill machining, South Bend lathe operations, surface grinding, precision static and dynamic engine assembly balancing, engine block boring/line honing/line boring, cylinder head remanufacturing, drive shaft fabrication and balancing, Mig and Heli-arc welding, performance engine blueprinting and assembly, Magna-flux and magnetic particle inspection. Focal for all high performance/race application machining and race package development.
Master Machinist Supervisor - Franklin Auto Supply, Greenfield, Ma. June, 1968 - September, 1984
Daily overview of all machine shop activities including creating customer work orders, pricing of parts and labor, ordering of parts, delegation of machining duties to staff, checking tolerances and assembly of all engines and interfacing with customers for all warranty and post work issues. Maintained a database of all work tolerances with a failure/non-failure link to prevent future problems. Machine experience to include Bridgeport vertical mill, Van Norman rotary broach, Van Norman boring bar, Sioux valve/seat grinder and Winona valve seat machine, Sunnen CK10. Performed all final inspections of finished work to include measurement by inside/outside micrometer, depth gauge, digital bore gauge, digital height gauge, Rockwell hardness testing and surface flatness testing.
Mohawk Trail Regional High School - Buckland, MA Graduated June, 1969
Greenfield Vocational School - Greenfield, MA (completed 4 yr. Master Machinist course in 2 yrs.)--- June, 1972
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.