CURRENT POSITION: Space Flight Dynamics & Operations Enginner for Interplanetary Missions at ESA/ESOC
- Deputy Flight Dynamics Manager for Mars Express: coordination of Flight Dynamics subsystems (orbit, manoeuvre, command and attitude), point of contact between FDyn and the Flight Control Team, and between FDyn and Science Ground Segment. Mars Express is orbiting Mars since end of 2003.
- Deputy Flight Dynamics Manager for Solar Orbiter: definition of planning processes and interfaces with the Flight Control Team and the Science Operation Center. Continuous review of spacecraft's documentation and proposals to Industry (Airbus), particularly with regards to the AOCS subsystem. Solar Orbiter will get as close as 0.28 AU from the Sun and is expected to launch in 2018.
- Prime Responsible in the FDyn Command Generation team for the Rosetta mission. Rosetta is orbiting its target comet since August 2014 and performed the first ever soft landing on a comet on 12 Nov 2014.
- Operations: weekly generation of FDyn commands for Rosetta and Mars Express. Design of the AOCS commanding plans used in Rosetta post-hibernation. Major involvement in the commanding of the lander ejection phase for Rosetta.
- Responsible of the modeling of Rosetta's comet atmosphere (coma) for operations. Implementation of the operational coma model used for both orbit prediction and reconstruction, and SC angular momentum management. Ongoing fit of the coma model to data collected from different instruments and payloads (reaction wheels, Rosina COPS pressure sensors, Miro microwave detector, dust optical images, etc.).
- Continuous development of the ground-segment operational SW used to generate AOCS commands for current and future ESA interplanetary missions.
- ATV (Automatic Transfer Vehicle) Flight Dynamics Project Engineer at GMV.
- Teaching Assistant on General Mathematics and Differental Calculus at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, School of Aerospace Engineering.
- MSc Aerospace Engineering, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain. Award for best academic record in Space Vehicles major.
- MSc Finance, CeFiMS, University of London, UK (expected graduation, October 2015).
- One-year internship at Syracuse University, New York, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- Native: Spanish.
- Native competence: English.
- Profesional competence: German, French.
- Basic competence: Russian, Portuguese.
- Operational Approach for the Modelling of the Coma Drag Force on Rosetta. Bielsa C., Mueller M. and Herfort. U. John Hopkins/APL: 24th ISSFD, 2014.
- Prediction of the Coma Drag Force on Rosetta. Bielsa C., Mueller M. and Huguet G. NASA/JPL: 23rd ISSFD, 2012.
- Delate Input and State Observability. Bielsa C. and Palanthandalam-Madapusi H. 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2008.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.