Multi-faceted, driven, and highly motivated space professional seeks challenging leadership position with opportunity to leverage over 25 years of proven leadership excellence, a broad and encompassing knowledge of National / DoD Space capabilities. Offers expertise and leadership experience in the following areas;
· National Technical Means (NTM)
· DoD Satellite Constellations
· Intermediate and Advanced Space Training
· Planning and Executing Space Operations
· Project Management
· Budget Programming Execution
· PACOM AOR OPLANS / CONPLANS
· Chinese Space / Counterspace Threats
· US Navy Carrier Strike Group Operations
· Orbital Mechanics & Satellite Vulnerability
· Assured access to space / Continuity of Operations (COOP)
· Current TS / SCI security clearance with Counter Intelligence Polygraph.
Space Operations Experience (2005-2011)
Visionary leader in identifying and integrating space effects to support U.S. Navy Numbered Fleets and globally dispersed Naval Forces. Recognized Navy Space expert with experience working with PACOM, JFCC SPACE, USAF Space Command, and SMDC/ARSTRAT to achieve Joint Task Force, COCOM, and National Objectives.
Joint Space Experience
· PACOM Deputy Director of Space Forces (Deputy DS4) at 613 Air Operations Center during Terminal Fury 2011 responsible for planning, executing, and assessing effectiveness of kinetic & non-kinetic strikes.
· PACOM Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG) Navy Space expert during Terminal Fury 2010.
· USSTRATCOM Joint Functional Component Commander for Space (JFCC SPACE) Future Operations Planner at Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) during multiple Global Lightning / Thunder Exercises.
· Navy Liaison to Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) Joint Jamming Assessment and Mitigation Joint (JJAM) Test during Valiant Shield 2010 and throughout 3-year test program.
· Supported Tier 1 Missile Warning Node at Command Center Seoul (Korea) for 3 years providing missile warning during dozens of anti-ship / ballistic missile launches including the 2009 Taepodong 2 launch.
Navy Space Operations and Plans Experience
· Conduct ad hoc and time sensitive planning to support current and future operations globally. Coordinate & deliver National, Joint, Commercial, Foreign, and Scientific/Experimental Space Effects for fleet.
· Elevated 7 critical issues to Chief of Naval Operations on how Navy can re-vitalize Space policy, doctrine, readiness, and operations (recommendations approved and in implementation stage).
· Counterspace threat expert. Review/analyze intelligence reports, prioritize critical concerns, and influence/shape policy and budgetary decisions. Develop scenarios and deliver counterspace effects for JTF, COCOM, and Carrier Strike Group Space, counterspace, and Anti-Access Area Denial (A2AD) training.
· Significant contributor to Navy Space Effects Concept of Operations, Navy Space Cadre Personal Qualification Standard (PQS), and Navy Space Mission Essential Task List creation. Formalized requirements for 23 flag level tasks and training standards for 1000 Officers and 400 Civilians within Navy Space Cadre.
· Instructor for Navy Space Operations Course. Revamped objectives, curriculum, and format in response to threat and fleet wide desire for more knowledge in this critical operating domain. Changed course to intermediate/advanced seminar format with hands on JWICS computer lab and planning exercise resulting in expansion from 4 to 8 training courses and 335% increase in attendance annually.
Joint and Navy Experience (1988-2009)
Current Operations Officer / Continuity of Operations Officer (United States Forces Korea) (2006-2009)
· Led 30-person multi-discipline team to evaluate and improve combat readiness of $350 million dollar Headquarters including Command Post C4I modernization. Elevated concerns to Joint Readiness Oversight Council resulting in enhancements that improved facility functionality, reliability, and combat survivability.
· Developed and published theater COOP Plan for Armistice, Crisis, and Combat and then Conducted successful COOP from Command Post TANGO to USS BLUE RIDGE including 10 General Officers and 50 Action Officers. Developed C4I requirements for 120-member Combined Operations Team.
· As SATCOM planner, integrated Global Broadcast Service enabling assured communications.
Naval Aviator (Department Head, Officer in Charge, Operations Officer) (1993-2006)
· Officer in Charge of SH-60B helicopter detachment, responsible for administrative, operational, training, and maintenance of $30 million aircraft, $10 million parts kit, and 22-person helicopter detachment.
· As Squadron and Wing Safety Department Head supervised 22 safety programs including NATOPS standardization program for 250 pilots and 400 Naval Aircrewman from 7 squadrons.
· Dramatically improved training, evaluation, and standardization for 7 squadrons in San Diego, Hawaii, and Japan. Trained over 100 flight crews to successfully conduct AGM-114 Hellfire Missile Shots.
· Created, developed, and implemented 6-week academic, simulator and flight training program then instructed over 50 helicopter detachments preparing them for deployment.
Weapons System Technician (1986-1988)
· MK 68 Gun Fire Control System technician maintaining the New Threat Upgrade program AN/SPG-53 Digital Fire Control RADAR, Naval Tactical Data System, Sperry Marine MK-16 Ring laser gyroscope (RLG) stable element Inertial Navigator and the 5"/54 caliber Mark 42 gun system.
· United States Naval Postgraduate School, Masters Certificate, Space Systems, 2005 – 2007
· University of San Diego, Masters of Science, Global Leadership, 2003 – 2004
· University of Michigan, Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Aerospace Engineering), 1990 - 1993
· National Security Space Institute (NSSI), Space 200 Course
· National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), National Systems Information Course
· National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), NRO Support to Tactical Applications and Requirements Course
· Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies (APCSS), Junior Executive Course
· Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center (NSAWC), Level 5 Weapons and Tactics Instructor (WTI) Course
· US Navy Great Lakes Naval Training Center,Fire Control Technician "A" School
Activities and Societies
President, Mustang Society, solar car design and wind tunnel testing team member, human-powered helicopter team member, and treasurer, Beach FC and Virginia Rush Soccer Teams. Manager and Coach, 18 different youth sports teams (football, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball) ages 3-16.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.