- French, first language
- English, fluent
- Spanish, fluent
- German, conversationnal
- Catalan, basic
Product Support Engineer (Thales Avionics UK)
I am currently working at Thales UK as the Product/System Support Engineer for the last generation of Satellite Communication using Inmarsat Classic Aero and SwiftBroadBand Services. In this role, I gained the following experience:
· Thorough technical knowledge of avionics Satellites of Communication,
· Substantial knowledge of Inmarsat I-3 and I-4 constellations and services,
· Technical knowledge of EMS Satcom and Cobham antenna sub-systems,
· Leadership as a technical expert in charge of the follow-up of in-service operations (troubleshooting and continuous improvement),
· Significant Field Support experience with participation to Entry Into Service, certification, installation and activation projects as well as Customer training,
· Management of repairs/investigations and respective budgets with analytical skills,
· Support to Programme and Account Management for retrofit programmes and new businesses,
· Strong experience in subcontractors and Customers (airframers, airlines, service providers) Relationship Management,
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills as well as ability to influence,
· Sensitivity and cultural awareness,
· Work on own initiative (a great autonomy is required in this role).
Manager Assistant on A380 Electrical Design Programme (Airbus Germany)
I was employed at Airbus Hamburg (Germany) for a 6-month internship as the Manager Assistant on the A380 Electrical Design Programme. This position included:
· Planning of the design operations,
· Management of design solutions,
· Task coordination to ensure delivery of all milestones on a timely manner,
· Assistance to the Team Manager for the management of the subcontractors and the preparation of the Programme planning and daily meetings,
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment,
. This role requested very good analytical skills.
2001 – 2006 Master Degree in Aeronautics
2005 - 2006 Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Terrassa (Spain)
ERASMUS Exchange with French Engineering School
During my time at the UPC, I improved my adaptation capabilities and enhanced my ability to learn avery high level technical standards in a foreign environment. The objectives of studying in a foreign country were also to diversify and master my knowledge in the following subjects:
· Programme Management,
· Business and Competitivity.
2003 - 2005 E.N.S.I.C.A., Toulouse (France)
Aeronautical MEng School
The Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Constructions Aéronautiques (French Engineering School for Aeronautical Constructions – now known as I.S.A.E., the new university becoming the top level school of aeronautics in France) produces multi-disciplinary engineers with a high scientific and technical level of education in:
· Mechanics & Structures,
· Fluid Mechanics,
· Electronics & Avionics,
· Radar & Telecommunication,
· Programme Management,
· Aerospace Business Awareness,
As an ENSICA engineer, we are trained to be capable of leading projects for complex systems in an international environment, especially in the aerospace sector.
2001 – 2003 Cycle Préparatoire Polytechnique, Toulouse (France)
Engineering School Preparatory Classes
These two years of general Engineering Studies prepare intensively for Engineering Schools. The last two semesters built up more specific profiles: for Aeronautical Engineering School, the main disciplinaries were mathematics/IT, physics, electronics and introduction to Programme Management.
May 2005 - Sept 2005
Sales Assistant in a Telecom shop (Orange Fr)
Student job as a Sales Assistant at Orange France in Toulouse specialised in the sales of mobile, internet and TV contracts.
Aug 2003 – Dec 2004
Scientific Kids Animation Coordinator (Planète Sciences)
Organisation of Scientific Animations for kids of 8-14 years, Planète Sciences inToulouse with a specilisation in Robotics. This role required excellent presentation skills and a good management of different groups of young people.
Sports: running (Half-marathon), ice-skating (former National and International Competitor with 3 first places at the French Nationals), windsurfing/kitesurfing/sailing/snowboarding (leisure)
Music: piano (10 years of practice)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.