CARRER OBJECTIVE: A highly skilled network management professional with a wide range of commercial and operation management skills and a proven track record within several MNCs in Telecommunication and IT Services. o
Specialties: OSI Protocols, OSI Network Engineering, SS7,Frame Relay, RIP, OSPF, BGP, Static Routing, HDLC, SDLC, IP Multicast, IGMP, IP Tunneling, PPP, ETHERNET, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VLAN, VPN, VOIP, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, HDSL, TCP/IP. CARRER SUMMARY • Currently working with Khimji Ramdas LLC Muscat (Oman) • 4+ Years of experience in Networking and Tele Communication.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
Designation : NOC Engineer Period : Jan 2010 till date
Company : Khimji Ramdas LLC (Muscat) Oman
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operation & maintenance of Satellite Earth-station NOC (antenna diameters ranging from 3.8m,7.4m,11.2m & 32.0 meters)
- Control, Configuration and monitoring of Network Management System (NMS).
- Responsible for identifying root cause of problems that are captured through the day to day use of the management system and co-ordinate the necessary responses to ensure that the Systems is brought back under operational control.
- Responsible for the investigation, assessment and documentation of impacts and surrounding changes to the Network Management System, product design and changes.
- Operational planning of Network Management System and ip requirements, specification and design of new services,production,implementation and monitoring of Network Management System operating policies.
- Maintaining records of all the Network Management System issues, faults and configurations.
- Manage the Network Management System and associated network facilities, including after hours on call for NMS issues.
- Undertake Quality Assurance Activities, Assist as the Configuration, Installation and Design Authority for LAN & WAN links.
- In depth knowledge of Installations, Commissioning and troubleshooting of various CISCO Routers, Switches & VSAT product range.
- Worked on MPEG-4 to IPoverDVB Source Media Router, Cisco Routers, Juniper Firewalls, up & down converters, high power amplifiers, telephony earth stations, personal earth stations etc.
Designation : NOC Engineer Period : June 2008 – Jan 2010
Company : Bharat Electronics Ltd., Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Control, Configuration and monitoring of Network Management System (NMS) VIASAT, Cisco Routers & Firewalls.
- Operation & maintenance of VSAT NOC for Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) with antenna diameters ranging from 3.8m,7.4m & 11.2m.
- Hands on experience on Sun Server (Sun fire V210 Server) comprising of NCC/RNCC/TCPPEP assembly.
- Worked on MPEG-4 to IPoverDVB SourceMediaRouter, Up & Down converters, high power amplifiers telephony earth stations, personal earth stations etc.
- Control, Configuration and monitoring remote sites through NMS.
- Router/Switch/QoS/Antivirus Server configurations, Monitoring and troubleshooting of HUB Links.
- Installation and configuration of Trainet tele-education system.
- Inspection and maintenance of Satellite Interactive Terminals.
- MPEG-2 based digital video broadcasting, Video Conferencing.
- Manage Spare-sets and provide back-up materials for callbacks.
- Sanity check of the EDUSAT Network and equipments.
- Coordinating Field Engineers in peaking of remote SITs.
- Co-ordinate and provide technical support (Central Resource) to SITs.
Designation : Engineer Period : Oct.2006 – June, 2008
Company : Hughes Network Systems(India)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operation and maintenance of TDMA and SCPC (DAMA/PAMA) VSAT links.
- Alarm Monitoring, Trouble Ticket Management & event management.
- System Health Check, Network Status, Alarm and billing logs.
- In depth knowledge of Installations, Commissioning and troubleshooting of various VSAT product range.
- Experience of C, EX-C, KU-BAND, BROAD-BAND HNS VSAT, along with other products of Agilis, Anacom, Comtech equipments for voice & data connectivity through Satellite link
- Good Hand experience in using Spectrum Analyzers (HP, Agilent).
- Good Hand experience in commissioning of parabolic antenna (offset & center feed) from 0.9m to 3.8m.
- Giving technical support to Franchisee field engineers to isolate the problem and reducing the replacement of spares
- Experience to configure CISCO Routers, CISCO switches & VSAT modems.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
B.E. in Electronics & Communication with an aggregate of 65% (GPA = 3.5) from SSM College of Engineering University Of Kashmir (Accredited “A” by NAAC) J&K India.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.