Nationality: Italian Aerospace Engineer
Date of birth: November, 10, 1982
● Wind Tunnel Tests
● Set-ups test design for Aerodynamics (flow control)
● Schlieren and Shadowgraphy tests
● Thermal Analysis
● Set-ups for Plasma Assisted Ignition Experiments
● Set-ups for vacuum chamber and thermal chamber tests.
● Technical Documentation making (plan, report, review).
● Technical Drawing 2D and 3D
● CAD Designing
● Calibration and use of probes for aerodynamic measurements.
● Wind tunnels management and construction cryogenic systems.
● PIV experience.
● Repairing mechanical and electronic instrumentations.
● Special Thermal Materials Experience
● Tether Experience
● Management and maintenance of acoustic and lighting systems.
2009 – 2011 Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering (Profile: Aerodynamics)
Graduating on: “Flow Controlled by Nanosecond pulsed-discharge Plasma Actuator ”
Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands.
2001 – 2006 Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering (Profile: Fluid Dynamics and Propulsion )
Graduating internship on: “Conversion of a wind tunnel to circuit an opened ice gallery ”
Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, University Federico II of Naples, Naples, Italy.
2001 Degree of Scientic Liceum
Liceo Scientifico Statale Monsignor Bartolomeo Mancino
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING
Jen ’09 - Today NEQlab BV Research, Den Haag, The Netherlands.
Researcher, Experimentalist on the plasma assisted ignition projects.
· Set-ups for testing on RCM (Rapid Compression Machine) for the plasma assisted ignition project
· Assisted experimentation on the Reformer project.
· Detonation Assisted by Plasma Stream project
Researcher, Experimentalist on the plasma-assisted flow control.
· Set-ups for testing on V-Tunnel, M-Tunnel, W-Tunnel, LowTurbolaceTunnel and OJF(Open Jet Facility) of TUDelft .
Mechanical workshop supervisor.
Jun ’08-Sep ’08 Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands. Short term position within the Formation for Atmospheric Science and Technology demonstration Project (FAST). (In collaboration with the Tsinghua University, China)
· Supporting the lead engineer making documentation (MRD, MDL, QP, etc.)
· Conceptual design description (incl. Cost estimate)
· Thermal specification (result of simulations)
· Simulation model
· First draft layout of the microsatellite
Dic ’08 Delta-Utec SRC, Leiden, The Netherlands. Short term position as Tether Experimentalist.
Sep’07-May ’08 Msc Aerospace Engineering at The First University Naples “Federico Secondo”:
Courses attended and passed exams:
· Mechanics applied to the Machines
· Math Analysis III
· Gas Dynamics II
Aug ’07 Delta-Utec SRC, Leiden, The Netherlands. Short term position as Special Thermal Materials Experimentalist.
Jan '07-Jul '07 Delta-Utec SRC, Leiden, The Netherlands. Short term position within the Young Engineer's Satellite 2 Project (YES2).
· Testing in thermal chamber and vacuum chamber of braking device in ESA-ESTEC Facilities.
· Build up of a Thermal Analysis model for the whole satellite using ThermXL software
· Model Update with vacuum chamber test results.
· Thermal Analysis of the Mission. Transitory and Stationary analysis of the whole mission including eleven no-operative days and six hours of operative time.
Sept '06– Dec '06 Internshipat DISIS (Department of Sciences and Space Engineering) at Naples University:
=> Conversion of a open-jet high velocity wind tunnel in an ice gallery by designing of a pre-cooling system based on a compressed air system, and of liquid nitrogen injection system.
2005-2006 Technician and responsible electrical and mechanics devices LeoLight Service s.r.l., SanGiuseppeVesuviano (NA).
2002-2006 Technician and responsible electrical and mechanics device
A.S.C. Sound&light Service s.r.l.,Castellamare (NA)
July–Sept '00-'01 Chemical laboratory
C.P.C.s.r.l., Castel San Giorgio (SA)
Software skills: Windows 98/2000/XP and pack OFFICE, Linux, Ubuntu, OPEN Office.
Dev C++, MATLAB, Origin, AutoCAD, ThermXL, QCAD, Tech, graphic software.
Basic: Catia, Fluent, Gambit.
Manual skills: Soldering, Build and Calibration of back-current shunts, Design and Building pipes systems, Mechanical skills.
Language skills: English – Fluent (Toefl Test)
Spanish - Spoken
Italian - mother tongue
Conference Papers and Presentations
11ICE– On-Board Plasma Assisted Fuel Reforming – A.Nikipelov, G.Correale, I.Popov, S.Pancheshnyi(NEQLab Research BV), M.Boot(TUEindhoven), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University)
AIAA - Flow Separation Control on Airfoil With Pulsed Nanosecond Discharge Actuator -G.Correale, I.Popov(TUDelft- NEQLab Research BV), A.Rakitin(NEQLab Research BV), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University), S.Hulshoff, L.Veldhuis(TUDelft)
11ICE– Non-Equilibrium Plasma Ignition for Internal Combustion Engines – G.Correale, A.Nikipelov, I.Popov, S.Pancheshnyi(NEQLab Research BV), M.Boot(TUEindhoven), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University)
AIAA - Ultra-lean and Ultra-rich Flames Stabilization by High-Voltage Nanosecond Pulsed Discharge - A.Nikipelov, I.Popov, G.Correale, A.Rakitin(NEQLab Research BV), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University)
AIAA- Compact Catalyst-Free Liquid Fuel to Syngas Reformer with Plasma-Assisted Flame Stabilization. - A.Nikipelov, I.Popov, G.Correale, A.Rakitin(NEQLab Research BV), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University)
GEC- Flow Separation Control on Airfoil With Pulsed Nanosecond Discharge Actuator -G.Correale, I.Popov(TUDelft- NEQLab Research BV), A.Rakitin(NEQLab Research BV), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University), S.Hulshoff, L.Veldhuis(TUDelft)
AIAA- Ultra-lean and Ultra-rich Flames Stabilization by High-Voltage Nanosecond Pulsed Discharge - A.Nikipelov, I.Popov, G.Correale, A.Rakitin(NEQLab Research BV), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University)
AIAA - Compact Catalyst-Free Liquid Fuel to Syngas Reformer with Plasma-Assisted Flame Stabilization. - A.Nikipelov, I.Popov, G.Correale, A.Rakitin(NEQLab Research BV), A.Starikovskii(Princeton University)
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES & HOBBIES
Enjoy spending time with friends, playing sport and studying foreign languages. Interest for electronics and applications and, more generically, any applied sciences. I’m chess player at competitive level. I like building mock-ups and reading comic strips. I am MENSA member.
NEQlab BVResearch Dhr. Aleksandr Rakitin aleksandr.rakitin(at)gmail.com
Delft University of Technology Dhr. Leo Veldhuis L.L.M.Veldhuis(at)tudelft.nl
ESA Estec Dhr. Ir.Michiel Kruijff michiel.kruijff(at)gmail.com
Delta-Utec S.R.C.Ir. Erik J van der Heide erik(at)delta-utec.com
University of Naples “Federico II”, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering.Prof. Ing. Russo Giuseppe Pompeo gprusso(at)unina.it
ASC service s.r.l.Cesarano Vincenzo asc-enzo(at)hotmail.it
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.