5 years working for Innovation, Technology and Research from observational, strategic and operational prospective, within Multicultural National and European Institutions.
Fields of interest:
Multidisciplinary Environments; Aerospace; Healthcare; Education; Development.
Mar 2010 – Present :
CADMOS – Centre National des Etudes Spatiales (CNES) (Toulouse, France)
Employed by MEDES-IMPS to develop and support Medical and Physiological Space Experiments onboard the International Space Station:
- Development and preparation of space experiments.
- Real Time operations support.
- Scientific data post processing and delivery.
Skills: Project management; Communication (international space operations support communication protocol, documentation, joint operation support meetings); Real-Time problem-solving.
Oct 2009 – Dec 2009 :
Federation of European Microbiological Societies (Delft, The Netherlands.
Editorial Administrator for two FEMS Journals (FEMS Letters and FEMS Immunology)
Jun 2007 - May 2008 :
Advanced Concepts Team (ACT) - Think Tank for policy decision-makers - European Space Agency (ESTEC, Noordwijk, Netherlands).
- Coordinator of the Ariadna academic scheme, initiative by the European Space Agency (ESA) to establish a link between ESA’s researchers and the European academic community in advanced space technology research.
- Team-player for strategic and innovative multidisciplinary brainstorming sessions, research and policy updates and scientific reviews as a member of the ACT Think Tank.
- Project management support in the field of Telemedicine at theHuman Spaceflight, Microgravity and Exploration Programmes' Directorate (AIDS Monitoring systems for subSaharian countries, Tele-ultrasound systems)
Skills:Project management (Planning, Follow-up, Monitoring of programme’s activities), Communication (Progress reports; Web 2.0; Outreach; Academic networking); Project Engineering.
Apr 2006 - May 2007:
Scientific Office of the French Embassy in Italy (Roma) – French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Coordinator of an Academic Franco-Italian mobility program in cooperation with the French Embassy's Cultural Office activities.
- Responsible for Italian Research, Technology and Scientific Policy awareness (Publications of periodic scientific news (Ambascienza) and thematic reports, e.g. AIDS in Italy, 1/11/2006: http://www.bulletins-electroniques.com/rapports/smm07_003.htm)
Skills:Project management; Communication (scientific reports and publications on behalf of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, webmastering) and Engineering support (bio-engineering and multidisciplinary engineering).
Jun – Dec 2005 :
Laboratory of Medical Technologies (Politecnico di Milano) – European Institute of Oncology (Milano, Italy).
Development of an anatomical finite elements model for the analysis of the organ motion and deformation during the radiotherapy of prostate’s carcinoma (Prof. BARONI).
Summer Session 2008 at the International Space University(Barcelona, Spain - July and August 2008), multi-disciplinary curriculum of nine weeks of space studies and projects.
Initiatives: Responsible for editing the Futurist ISU students' project Final Report (on the theme of Spaceports), presented to NASA during Fall 2008.
Oct 2003 – Dec 2005 :
Master of Sciences in Biomedical Engineering - Politecnico di Milano (Italy).
Top Industrial Manager for Europe program (TIME) at Politecnico di Milano.
Majors: Biomedical electronics, assisted surgery, bio-imaging, biomechanics, biochemistry, bioelectromagnetism, molecular biology, cellular biology, biomedical computing sciences, neurosystems, ventilatory systems.
Sep 2001 – Sept 2003 :
Master of Sciences in Multidisciplinary Engineering - Ecole Centrale de Lyon, top tier university (France).
Majors: Mathematics-Computer Processing ; Mechanics-Energetics ; Electrical Engineering ; Matter-Materials ; Economics-Social Sciences-Management.
Oct 2008- Jun 2009:
8-months travel in South America.
Countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Cuba.
NGO volunteering experiences:
- Manos de Compasion (Healthcare Centre, Guayaquil, Ecuador, 1 month): public relations and fund raising.
- WWOOF (Patagonia, Argentina): working in restoring a farm.
2001 - 2005:
Mathematics, physics and Chemistry Teacher for Secondary School students
- Personal teacher successively in Lyon (France) and Milan (Italy) from 2001 to 2005.
- Responsible for a reinforcement A-level class with Complétudes.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Reliable, fast learner, autonomous, team worker.
Participation to 2 Parabolic Flight Campaigns ("Astromote" experiment in May 2011 and "Straight-Ahead in Microgravity" experiment in October 2011) .
10-days Training on Spacecraft Techniques and Technology (Toulouse, France, Sept-Oct 2011).
Certification of Ability for Space Experiments Operational Support via European Simulations and Joint Multilateral Simulations Process at CADMOS (Toulouse, France, between October and December 2010).
5-days Certifying Training on User Support and Operation Centers at European Astronaut Center (Koln, Germany, September 2010).
5-days Certifying Training on ISS’s Columbus module at European Astronaut Center (Koln, Germany, August 2010).
Training on Space systems at ESA (Noordwijk, Netherlands, March 2008).
Laboratory of BioInformatics – Politecnico di Milano (Italy).
French: Mother tongue.
English: Fluent. Learnt at school until Engineering Degree and work-language.
Italian: Fluent. Engineering degree obtained in Italian, and 4 years living in Italy.
Spanish: Fluent. Learnt at school and practiced daily during a recent 7-months trip in South America.
Software: Matlab, Abaqus, Amira, Catia.
Other: SVN, relational databases (Access, MySQL).
Sports (Swimming, Badminton).
Art practice (Guitar and piano, Photography, Painting/Drawing, Theatre).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.