Objective: Position to hone and develop my acquired skills in Aerospace
Area of expertise: Dynamics & Control, AOCS, GNC
> Thales Alenia Space, Specialized Master’s Thesis
Cannes, France – Spring / Summer 2011
- Develop Control Laws for the Line of Sight Stabilization of a Satellite Telescope & Real-Time Implementation on a mock-up
Tools: MATLAB & Simulink, Labview and C
> IIT’s NavLab (Navigation & Guidance Laboratory), Master’s Thesis & Research Project
Chicago, IL-USA – Summer 2005 / 2008
- Develop a high-precision Differential-GPS (Theory & Prototype) & Inertial (Theory) Navigation System for UAVs
Tools: MATLAB and C (GPS data computation algorithms)
- Conception & Construction of a Coanda effect based UAV Test Platform (70cm of diameter) propelled by a single electric turbine
Tools: SolidWorks (Design), SolidWorks Simulation (Structure Analysis) and SolidWorks Flow Simulation (Fluid Simulations)
- Design a Controller (Kalman Filter) for Autonomous Control capabilities, by notably deriving the Equations of Motion of the UAV
Tools: MATLAB & Simulink and C (Dynamics & Control algorithms)
> IIT’s NavLab (Navigation & Guidance Laboratory), Research Assistant
Chicago, IL-USA –Fall 2007 / Spring 2008
- Area of Research: Advanced Navigation Architectures and Algorithms for Aerospace and Terrestrial Vehicle Systems
- Related topics: Modern Satellite Navigation Systems (GPS & Differential-GPS), Signal Availability, Accuracy and Integrity, Aircraft Navigation & Precision Landing
> IIT, Teacher Assistant
Chicago, IL-USA – Spring 2007
- Course: Systems Analysis and Control
> AVL Iberica Technical Department, Internship
Barcelona, Spain –Summer 2003
- Test and Verification of Test Bed Systems for car engines
> COMPLETUDE, Tutor
Strasbourg, France – 2002 / 2004
- Gave Private Lessons weeklyto students to prepare for their French Scientific Baccalaureate (SAT equivalent)
> ISAE (SUPAERO)
Toulouse, France – 2010 / 2011
- Specialized Master in Space Systems Engineering (TAS Astro)
- Related courses: Space Environment, Orbital Mechanics, Mission Analysis, Space Dynamics, Advanced Control, Real Time Control, Space Propulsion, Space Communication Systems, On Board Systems & Data Handling, Satellites & Launchers Design
> Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT)
Chicago, IL-USA – 2004 / 2008
- Master of Science in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering–Specialization: Dynamics & Control (GPA = 3.85 / 4)
- Related courses: Engineering Analysis, Advanced Fluid Mechanics, Manufacturing Engineering, Digital Image Processing, Digital Control of Dynamic Systems (including Kalman Filter), Advanced Dynamics, GPS & Inertial Systems, Flight Dynamics
> INSA Strasbourg (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées)
Strasbourg, France – 2002 / 2006
- Master in Mechatronics("Diplôme d’Ingénieur")
- Related courses: Kinematics & Dynamics, Control Systems, Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical & Electrotechnical Engineering,Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Structure Analysis, Mechanical Systems Design, Advanced CAD/CAM
> Université LOUIS PASTEUR
Strasbourg, France – 2002 / 2003
- Bachelor of Science in Physics (“Licence de Physique”), one year in conjunction with INSA Strasbourg
> Lycée MASSENA
Nice, France– 2000 / 2002
- Preparation (“Classes Préparatoires”) for Engineering Schools
> Design a Constellation of Satellites for Earth Observation (Peep-Hole)
Integrated Team Project at ISAE – 2010 / 2011
- Market study and Mission definition
- Constellation study (w/ AGI STK), Satellites Architecture (Orbit & Attitude Control, Electrical, Telecom.), Telescope Definition
> Architecture of an On-Board Data Handling System of a Crew Rescue Vehicle for ISS
ISAE – Spring 2011
> Real-Time Control of a Reaction Wheel
ISAE – Spring 2011
> Dynamics & Control of Ground Segment Antenna and Launcher
ISAE – Fall 2010
> Study Cryogenic Technologies for Space Vessel, for the exploration of Mars or Asteroids
ISAE – Fall 2010
> Develop Imaging Algorithms in order to detect Objects on Images, using Matlab and LabView
IIT – Spring 2005
> International Universities Mini UAVs Competition
IIT / INSA– Fall 2002 / September 2005
- Conception of the circular wing and fuselage of an Autonomous Flying Observation System
Tools: Pro-Engineer (Mechanical Design) & Patran/ Nastran (Structure Analysis)
- Sponsored by Onera (French Aeronautics and Space Research Centre) and DGA (French Ministry of Defense)
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
> Computer skills
- Programming: Matlab &Simulink, Maple, LabView, C, Java& Simulation: AGI STK
- Advanced knowledge in Computer-Aided Design (CAD/CAM and CFD), notably Pro Engineer & Pro Mechanica, SolidWorks including SolidWorks Simulation & SolidWorks Flow Simulation ; as well as Fluent and Patran / Nastran (basis)
- Bilingual French and English, fluent Spanish
- Technical writing skills: experience in writing lab reports, project proposals and presentations
- Sports: Tennis, Volley Ball, Running, Skating, Swimming , Climbing, Skiing and Music: Piano (for more than 10 years)
- Other interests: Aerospace & Aeronautics, Robotics, Cars & Formula 1, Architecture, Video Games, Science-Fiction
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.