· Masters in Science in Space Management, International Space University (ISU) (2012-2013)
o Team Project: Mars-X: Exploring Mars from Martian Orbit. (Paper presented at IAC 2013)
· Graduate Space Studies Program, ISU (Held at NASA KSC and Florida Institute of Tech.)(2012)
o Team Project: Space – One Giant Leap for Education.
· Graduate Southern Hemisphere Summer Space Program, ISU (Held at UniSA) (2012)
o Team Project: REACH 2020. Tele-reach for the Global South. (Paper presented at IAC 2012)
· Masters in Education, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), (2009-2011)
o Thesis: How to improve oral communication skills in High School.
· Masters in Aerospace Science and Technology, UPC (2008-2010)
o Thesis: Photochemical nanomodification of polymer surfaces: aerospace applications
o Awarded distinction as first in class.
· Engineer of Technical Aeronautics in Air Navigation, UPC (2005-2008)
o Project performed in the “Dipartamento Aerospaziale” from the Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
· Intern at NASA Ames’ Department of Education and Public Outreach. (2013)
o Produced a series of videos used as the ‘NASA Ames Virtual Tour’ in the Visitor’s Center.
· Research assistant at the Center for Research in Nanoengineering (CRnE-UPC) (2009-2012)
o Nanoparticle (MWCNT’s) dispersion in polymer matrices, and the electrical and structural characterization of such new composites. From the concept design through to the main material development and testing. (2010-2012)
o Photochemical surface modification. (2009-2010)
· Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC). (2011-present)
o Member of Organizing Team for SGC’12 (Delegates Team) and SGC’13 (Communications and PR Team)
· Handling agents’ quality control at the Barcelona Airport: InforAir/Aena. (2007)
· Substitute and assistant high school teacher at Escola Pia de Sarrià, Barcelona (2009-2012)
o Taught STEM subjects and created new material to teach “digital electronics.”
SCOLARSHIPS / AWARDS
· ESA Scholarship to attend ISU-MSc (2013)
· ESA Scholarship to attend ISU-SSP (2012)
· ESA Scholarship to attend ISU-SHSSP (2012)
· SGAC Young Leadership Award (2012)
· General computing: advanced skills in Windows, Office and Mac; experience with Linux
· Design: iCAD, AutoCAD, Dream Weaver, Macromedia Flash, Gambit.
· Programming: C/C++, Visual Basic, KDevelop, QtDesigner, Labview
· Mathematics: Matlab, Octave, MINITA
· Fluent in Spanish and Catalan
· Professional proficiency in English
· High level in French and Italian.
· Composite Materials for Aerospace Applications and GeoEngineering - UPC (2011)
· Organic Solar Cells and Thin Film Solar Cells - Universitat de Barcelona (UB) (2011)
· Surface Analysis (UB) and Material selection during the design - UPC (2010)
· Technology Project Management - UPC (2009)
· Founder and CEO of “I SWEET HORTA”, a candy shop in Barcelona (2011-present)
· Amateur actor and director in theater plays, with experience in television.
· PhD candidate in the Aerospace Science and Technology program, UPC. From 2010 to 2012, project got cancelled due to budget cuts.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.