I am an experienced senior executive with more than 23 years in technology management – IT networking, e-supply chain integration, system administration, software development, Quality Management Systems design and development, and cross functional areas including service delivery management. Originally started my career from Avionics – Microwaves & RF engineering domain. I am presently working as a Senior “Scientist” in a Techno-managerial role with an IT division of “Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)”, a national space agency coming under Department of Space, Government of India, Bangalore.
- To create a successful business organization utilizing my special skills in leadership, IT and communication, networking, end to end global supply chain integration and other engineering services management and consulting to achieve a business excellence
DATE OF BIRTH 1st June, 1968
Holds Masters Degree in“Business Administration” – Executive MBA – from SBS Swiss Business School, Switzerland with CGPA 3.3 on a scale of 4.0; Thesis carried out on "Global Supply Chain Management" from an Aerospace business perspective using IT and other tools.
CAREER RELATED EXPERIENCE
v A competent professional with around 23 years of experience in a complex – end to end programme Formulation, Realization, Operations and Support – IT & communication engineering infrastructure and service delivery management – from IT/ Avionics/ Aerospace/ High technology industry perspective,
· Presently: IT Management – Network management (LAN/ WAN/ Internet) & E-supply chain
· Previous to 1999: ECAD/CAE Labs Systems administration & Email software development
· Previous to 1992: Avionics – MW & RF engineering support – Software development/ analysis
· Consultancy/Implementation experience in: TQM – ISO9001, 7QC tools, lean management, Cost reduction, BPM/ BPR and CRM domains from high technology/ any Industry perspective
· Concept selling & marketing – Solutions in high-tech manufacturing, e-Supply Chain, workflow
SPECIALTIES & SKILLS
- Groomed with the skills of All-Round Education in the environment of high-technological industries to take-up Senior Techno-commercial Leadership positions
- Excellent technical writer and orator – have many publications to credit
- Flexibility and Adaptability towards cultures
- Awareness of new technological trends, promoting strategic code reuse & open source
- Analytical Skills & Capable of managing the problems – with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Experience in Anchoring Product Demos and Generalizing Technical Solution
- Confident in presenting technical and marketing data to in a variety of medium
- Agile Project Management, Research & Development, Product Internationalization & Localization
- Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration System Setup and rapid innovation
- Building teams from ground up, Influencing & rapport building with Stakeholders while improvising, identifying, developing and implementing functional / non-functional requirement specifications
v Talent in managing ICT infrastructure, Mixed media networks, RF & MW based systems
v Experienced in using tools such as MS-Office, MS-Project, Databases, etc.
v Knowledgeable in Working with Open source, MS Windows, different flavors of Unix, Linux, etc.
v Past experience in managing ECAD/CAE tools such as EEsof, Saber, Visula, CADSTAR
v Exposure to global vendor/sub-contractor management, Statutory/ Legal matters and compliance
Experienced with all kinds of organization wide functional areas from small to large with simple or complex working procedures with strong ability to handle multiple verticals simultaneously.
Have expertise to deal with complex techno-commercial organizations having multi-lingual, multi-cultural aspects of problems and spreading across the regions of Indian sub-continent and globe.
ACHIEVEMENTS – LATEST ( in last 10 years)
- Responsible for IT and network management and e-Supply chainof more than 3000 nodes.
- Devised a new first of its kind “Global Strategic Supply Chain Building Model”, which can be applied to any Organization for overcoming the risks attacking their Global supply chain.
- Operations simplification, Global Integration and continuous improvement.
- Helped clients (Scientists/Engineers, Group leaders & CXOs) to transform their processes—first by redesigning innovative business processes, and then by integrating in-house developed enterprise applications and advanced technologies into visionary roadmaps that address their key concerns.
- Enabled capacity building/ zero defects program and reduced rejection rate by atleast 10% and increased productivity atleast by 20%.
- Continuous improvement of IT enabled processes in conformance to latest trends and standards
- Advised on how to turn technology investments (order of million dollars) into strategic assets that increase productivity & efficiency, reduce costs, CAPEX/ OPEX and create new revenue sources.
- Advised and developed strategies for business development
- Profitability evaluation & cost control
- Reduced lead time, cost and bullwhip effects of projects by integrating IT/ e-SCM.
- Involved in migrating the satellite programmes (valued > $200 Million) in to productionization and commercialization mode through ICT/ e-SCM methods.
ACHIEVEMENTS – in PAST
- Implemented Total Quality management systems in conformance to ISO9001 under my supervision for a few leading business units and MNCs as part of my Quality certification learning.
(Companies grown later almost by 200% in less than 2 years, in terms of sales, size, profit, etc., after implementing my Quality system procedures and processes).
- Implemented many Quantitative management techniques, 7 QC tools, and other metrics etc.
- Founder and Developer of ISACMAIL system & a few Microwave/ RF design software in past.
- Did a pioneering work in Microwaves & RF to introduce a novel IT/ECAD/CAE based operations.
- Published new concepts of designing “Low noise Amplifiers(LNA)” using new software applications developed by me, in “Microwaves & RF” American International magazine as part of a Technology Development Programme(TDP). Refer to the Paper titled "HEMTs fuel S-Band low noise Amps", Microwaves & RF, PP. 164-172, March 1992.
- In year 1992, my TDP work was rated as one of the best research programme and given me a category change promotion from “Technical Assistant” post to SCIENTIST/ENGINEER “SB” grade.
- Millions of dollars of foreign exchange saved using the same design concepts and computer based applications designed by me to produce S- and C- band LNAs to all ISRO ground stations.
- Pioneer from ISRO to work on all the feasibility studies of Microwave & RF software/ ECAD/ CAE applications, to introduce computer based operations in design and development of Avionics.
- Recipient of National Merit Scholarship Award during college days
- Recipient of Tirpupati Tirumala Devastanams(TTD) Award
- Recipient of National Cadet Corps(NCC) “C”- certificate (Army Wing)
- Highly networked – in Industry, Political, Real estate, Legal and Social networks
- All round trained – in Business, Technology, Space, Legal, Army, Sports and Games
SALARY EXPECTED INDIA – Negotiable to market rate based onlocation, travel & targets
Global Role – Market Rate in US$/Euros for International positions
REASONS FOR LOOKING CHANGE Growth limitations.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.