Nov 2014 / Present Spacecraft Controller in European Space Operations Centre (ESOC) for the European Space Agency (ESA) on behalf of Telespazio VEGA Gmbh.
· Member of the Flight Control Team of GMES/Copernicus Program being involved in Commisioning and Routine Phase tasks for Sentinel-1A, LEOP and Commisioning for Sentinel-2A and LEOP preparation for Sentinel-3A.
· Responsible for the day to day monitoring of the Spacecraft health and manoeuvre preparation.
· Real time and playback TM monitoring and analysis of the status of the Spacecraft.
· Anomaly detection and recovery actions execution in accordance to the Flight Operation Procedures.
· Maintenance through ground-released TCs, front-line contingency analysis and Mission planning implementation.
Feb 2014 / Present Aerospace Engineer involved in the Laboratory for Space and Microgravity Research (LEEM).
· Collaboration and leadership of space projects such as Cansat, Sounding Rockets and Ballooning.
· Development of astrodynamics tools and subsystems modelling for future developments.
Feb 2014 / Nov 2014 Stress Engineer, Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Specialist in SAFRAN Engineering Services.
· F&DT analyses of primary structure for continued airworthiness activities involved in the A330-MRTT (Multi Role Tanker Transport).
· Developmentof algorithms for randomly spectra generation and load combination.
· Softwaredevelopment of a tool to compare spectra severities for different aircraft missions.
April 2012 / Feb 2014 Stress Engineer, Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Specialist in Atos Spain.
· Fatigue and Damage Tolerance analysis of metallic frames and components of the
Section 19 of the A350-XWB through FEM (ISAMI, NASTRAN-PATRAN).
A350-900, S19: F&DT analysis of Metallic Frames, Cut-Out, Corner Fittings, Y-Bolt and joints.
A350-1000, S19: Sizing of Metallic Frames and other components of the primary structure.
· Tools development for task automation and parametric structural modelling using Visual Basic and/or Python.
· Software development of a tool to keep the track of all modifications of any user that may affects calculations and automatically update the results.
Sept 2012 / Sept 2013 Volunteer Astrodynamics Researcher in collaboration with UPM & UC3M
· Performing simulations to solve flight dynamics problems and mathematical approach to find optimal trajectories.
· Application to Cubesats mission analysis and feasibility studies.
· Code implementation for ESA Advanced Concepts Team of developed models for spacecraft trajectory simulation.
Nov 2011 / April 2012 Loads and Aeroelastics Trainee in EADS/Airbus, Directorate of Flight Physics Research and Technology.
Jun 2011 / Nov 2011 Trajectory Engineer Trainee at ESA-ESTEC (European Space Research and Technology Centre of the European Space Agency).
Sept 2008 / Jun 2009 Spacecraft Thermal Control Systems Intern in the Propulsion and Thermo-Fluiddynamics Department of the Aeronautics Faculty at Technical University of Madrid (UPM).
2011/2012 Master in Professional Development at the University of Alcalá (UAH) supported by EADS/Airbus
· Focus in Business Sectors and Management, Legal Aspects of Business and Competence Development in Companies. Grades: 10/10 (Top of the class)
2005/2011 MSc + BSc in Aerospace Engineering , intensification in “Space Vehicles”, at “Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Aeronáuticos” (ETSIA) at Technical University of Madrid (UPM).
· Graduated with an average 7.3/10 (Top 20% of the class).
· “PEGASUS Certificate” for the excellence in Aerospace Engineering education.
· “Special PEGASUS Award” for the achievement through working abroad for Academic Research and Industrial Development projects.
2009/2010 Master in Aerospace Engineering at the Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
· Involved in a Lifelong Learning Program.
2003-2005 University Entrance Course (Spanish equivalent to A-levels).
Double Intensification in Technical Sciences and Natural Sciences.
Grades: Highest Honors.
Spanish Mother tongue.
English Fluent. Studied eleven courses.
Italian Fluent. One year living in Italy.
French Medium level. Studied five courses at high school.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Unix-Linux, MS-DOS
Programming: Python, C/C++, Visual Basic, FORTRAN, MATLAB
Office automation: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OpenOffice.
CAE/FEM: NASTRAN-PATRAN, ISAMI, ESATAN TMS, Airbus Legacy Tools.
CAD/CAM: CATIA v5, Solid Edge
PDM: VPM PDM Link, dATOS, Windchill PDM Link.
Others: Qtfor C/C++ programming, Telelogic DOORS, STK (Satellite Tool Kit), STA (Space Trajectory Analysis)
Visual Basic Programming Course
Introduction to ISAMI Analyst
ISAMI Analyst: F&DT Modules
ISAMI Analyst: GFEM Linked analysis
Catia v5 for Structural Engineers
Introduction to the 3D design of machined and sheet metal parts
Introduction to VPM & PDM-Link
Astrophysics and Natural Sciences
Greatest Unsolved Mysteries of the Universe (Australian National University, EdX)
Relativity and Astrophysics (Cornell University, EdX)
Startup Engineering (Standford University, Coursera)
Introduction to Aerodynamics (Massachusetts Institute of Tecnology, EdX)
Flight Vehicle Aerodynamics (Massachusetts Institute of Tecnology, EdX)
Hypersonics - from shock waves to scramjets (The University of Queensland, EdX)
Elements of Structures (Massachusetts Institute of Tecnology, EdX)
Programming and Computer Sciences
Linear and Integer Programming (University of Colorado, Coursera)
An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice University, Coursera)
Web Intelligence and Big Data (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Coursera)
Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems (University Maryland, Coursera)
Control and Robotics
Robot Mechanics and Control, Part I (Seoul National University, EdX)
Autonomous Navigation for Flying Robots (Technische Universität München, EdX)
Embedded Systems - Shape the World (The University of Texas at Austin, EdX)
European Space Agency
Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV) Rendezvous and Docking malfunction training.
One week SPICE Workshop learning to use simulation tools developed between JPL and NASA.
Technical University of Madrid (UPM)
“Modelling the Space Environment” Course.
“Learn to fly an Spacecraft” Seminar supported by Vega Space.
Other Engineering Projects
Feb 2011 / Jun 2011 LEO Satellite for topography evaluation.
· Preliminary designof a Low Earth Orbit mission, and the subsystems needed in the satellite, to evaluate the evolution of the amount of ice and the topography of the North Pole.
Sept 2010 / Jun 2011 ETSIA-UPM Solid Propellant Sounding Rocket
· Design and study of performances of a solid propellant sounding rocket to launch a scientific meteorological instrument into a 350km altitude.
Oct 2009 / May 2010 Thales Alenia Space-Politecnico di Torino – Turin, Italy
· Design of the avionic subsystems of a multi-role aircraft that can carry out different type of missions such as offensive, air counter attack, point intercept or reconnaissance.
2010/2011 MENTAER Management Program at the Technical University of Madrid.
2010 Participant of ESOF 2010 (EuroScience Open Forum).
2008/2010 Dean in the Hall of Residence Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe.
2006 Driver´s license.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.