MSc Applied Electronics Score :79%
School of Technology and Applied Sciences , Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
BSc Physics Score : 81.5%
St. Thomas College , Kozhencherry.
Operating Systems : Linux, Windows Xp,Windows Vista.
Languages : C, C++, Python, Perl, Fortran, ALP, Verilog, VHDL.
Technologies/Tools known : Matlab, Octave, Scilab, R, SAGE, Shell/Bash Scripting, LaTeX.
- Workshop on Optical Astronomy, Data Mining & Data Analysis, during March 2011 at Cochin University of Science & Technology ,Cochin.
- Workshop on Advanced Statistical Techniques for Astronomy , during October 2010, at Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics Pune .
- International Workshop on Machine Learning Methods in Astronomy conducted by Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics Pune, during January 2009.
- National Conference on Free Software, held at Cochin University of Science & Technology , Cochin, Kerala, during November 2008.
- UGC-CEC Multimedia E-Content Development Training Programme, during July 2006.
1.Research Scholar (2008 - Present)
I have two years experience in research work , with good knowledge in Matlab programming, algorithm development and signal processing techniques. I have fair knowledge in data mining and pattern recognition techniques. I have been using dierent machine learning algorithms for my research work with thrust on signal analysis. With more than 5 years experience with Linux operating system, I have good knowledge in open source technologies.I have supervised final year projects of post graduate students of different universities in India as well as abroad. I have done ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) projects also.
I am working towards my Ph.D in Computational Physics under the guidance of Dr.Ninan Sajeeth Philip at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- Rochester Institute of Technology, New York, USA
- Brock University, Canada
Other Areas of Interests
- Mathematical Modelling and High Performance Computing
- Intelligent systems and Robotics
- Data mining and Algorithm Development
- Technical Writing and Educational Material Development
- Good Leadership Qualities.
- Self learner , condent and exible.
- Good team player.
- Innovative and creative.
- Posses good communication skills.
Age & Date of Birth : 26 yrs , 07-03-1985
Sex : Male
Languages Known : English, Hindi , Malayalam.
Dr. Ninan Sajeeth Philip
Reader and Research Guide
Department of Physics
St Thomas College Email : nspp(at)iucaa.ernet.in
Dr. Moncy V John
Department of Physics
St Thomas College Email : moncy(at)iucaa.ernet.in
Dr. Vincent J Samar
Department of Research
National Technical Institute for the Deaf
Rochester Institute of Technology Email: vjsncr(at)rit.edu
Rochester, New York, USA
K R Muraleedharan
National Institute of Oceanography Email : muraleedharan(at)nio.org
Dr. Joji J Anchanattu
School of Technology and Applied Sciences
Mahatma Gandhi University
Regional Centre, Chuttipara Campus Email : drjojianchanattu(at)gmail.com
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.