• Dates 2009/ 2010
• Name and address of employer: University of Pisa – Information Engineer Department (IET) Via Caruso 16, 56122 Pisa (PI)
• Type of business or sector: Information Technology
• Occupation or position held: Part-time collaboration
• Main activities and responsibilities: Database management , pc configuration and installation, netting
• Dates 2008
• Name and address of employer: Publihome Srl, via del Castagno, 59100 Prato (PO) , Italy
• Type of business or sector: Information Technology
• Occupation or position held: Project Manager, programmer
• Main activities and responsibilities: Team work management, database MySql- Front management, php programming language
• Dates 2005- 2007
• Name and address of employer: Scanner Srl, Via Valentini 7, 59100 Prato (PO), Italy
• Type of business or sector: Optical storage
• Occupation or position held: Programmer
• Main activities and responsibilities: Data entry, php programming language, database MySql- Front
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Date 2008- 2011
• Name and type of organisation: University of Pisa – Aerospace Engineer , Space curriculum
• Principal subjects/occupational skills covered: Space flight mechanics, Space systems (Space missions design, semiconductors, fuell cells), chemical and electric propulsion, satellite controls and subsystems
Thesis title: ‘ Low thrust missions toward Asteroids with Mars gravity assist’ at Alta Spa
• Title of qualification awarded: Aerospace Engineer Master degree
• Date 2002- 2007
• Name and type of organisation: University of Pisa – Aerospace Engineering
• Principal subjects/occupational skills covered: Physics, Mathematics, Aeronautic systems, Electronics, Mechanics
Thesis title: ‘ Orbital perturbations due to a primary body with cylindrical symmetry analysis’
• Title of qualification awarded: Aerospace Engineer bachelor’s degree
• Date 1997- 2002
• Name and type of organisation: Industrial technical institute T. Buzzi, Electronics and telecommunications curriculum
• Principal subjects/occupational skills covered: Electronics, Telecommunications, Systems and controls, Technology , technical drawing and design
• Title of qualification awarded: Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
MOTHER TONGUE ITALIAN
ENGLISH (TRINITY COLLEGE CERTIFICATE, LEVEL 9)
• Understanding C1 proficient user (Both listening and reading)
• Speaking C1 proficient user (Both spoken interaction and spoken production)
• Writing C1 proficient user
SOCIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
I am a very sociable person used to work in team with people from different nationality. During the last few years I have been part of many working teams in the mechanical design field and in the space mission design analysis field, where I have worked with people form Malaysia, Spain and Croatia.
ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
During the last few years I have gained a good skill in working team (at Scanner Srl and Publihome Srl) and design co-ordination (especially at university). I am a reliable person ad my friends confide in me for every kind of organisation.
COMPUTER SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Matlab R2006B - good
Matlab 7.1 - good
ProEngeneer - good
EasyPHP 1.7 - base
MySql- Front - good
Windows - good
Competence in scanner and optical storage systems, network, hardware, software. Some experience with HTML.
ARTISTIC SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
I play the piano since about 10 years. I know the music world and I love Jazz, Jarrett, and Allevi and country music. I have been in many corps the ballet (modern dance, rhythmic gymnastics, hip- hop) and musical, where I used to sing too. I like writing and I am able in Italian and in English too. I like artistic design. Love to travel.
DRIVING LICENSE: B
I would like to work in the space field especially in the space missions design and analysis. I am particularly interested into low thrust propulsion, flight trajectories, station keeping, satellite control systems, semiconductors, fuel cells.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.