· Actual position: Integrated Master Scheduler and PM assistantat AgustaWestland
· Career objective: to work in the management of a stimulating project in the aerospace industry
· Education: Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in space and astronautics
· Relevant technical skills: I’m an experienced user of Microsoft Project and I possess a good knowledge of Primavera. I use SAP every day at work, in particular I check purchase orders history and accruals, booking of hours and materials and I use these data for analysis and management reports. Optimal knowledge of WindowsOSandallthe Microsoft Office suite. I’m an intermediate user of MathCAD, and I’m competent with Matlab. Moreover, I can use the thermal software ESATAN and ESARAD.
· Relevant social skills: I have a good aptitude to communicate with people of different cultures, developed during my study-vacation periods in the UK and the Erasmus experience in the Netherlands.From my actual job, I learned a great deal of understanding and respect for the others’ opinions, learning to work together with customers and colleagues in order to achieve the desired goals.
· Other skills: people I worked with say that I’m enthusiastic about myjob. I’m used to work hard, usually under pressure, and I possessexcellentorganization and time management skills and a good aptitude for problem solving.Proficient in English ( C1 European Level )
Jan13-Onwards Integrated Master Scheduler and PM assistant – AgustaWestland
Breaking down the projects into work packages and defining milestones for the work packages by deliverables, due dates and cost. Providing high level project planning information to Lead Functions. Performing the vehicle development project follow-up in terms of progress, quality and cost.
Helicopters on which I’m currently working: AW609.
Dic11–Dic12 ICH47 Drive System Sub-ProductManagerat AgustaWestland– PMPI Solutions (Consultancy, Project Management)
Responsible for product planning and execution thought Drive System product lifecycle.
Among my duties, I'm responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, working closely with engineering, PM and production to ensure the desired goals are met.
Mar10-Nov11 Cost and schedule analyst at AgustaWestland– PMPI Solutions (Consultancy, Project Management)
Subdividing the projects into appropriate work packages and obtaining agreements with the engineering team and the Project Manager. Preparing cost packs and controlling budgets. Active monitoring of the projects progress and delivering milestones. Providing monthly reports to the heads of projects and engineering. Helicopters onwhich I worked: ICH47F, T129, NH90, AW149.
Oct09-Feb10 Cost and schedule analyst for the MO.S.E. Project – PMPI Solutions (Consultancy, Project Management)
Within the project MO.S.E., an integrated defence system intended to separate the Venice’s lagoon form the Adriatic sea, planning and monitoring both the single cost account elements and the overall project. Providing monthly reports to the heads of projects and engineering.
Nov08-Apr09 Intern at Selex Galileo – Selex Galileo S.p.A. (Space Engineering)
Thermo-mechanical analysis and optimization of the High Resolution Camera for the BepiColombo Mission. Internal Supervisor: Giovanni Cherubini
January 2010 Industrial Engineering Professional Qualification
2006-2009 Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering
Principal subjects covered: Spacecraft fluidodynamics, mechanical vibrations, mechanical and thermal measurements, numerical methods, testing of aerospace systems, manufacturing processes for engineering materials, spacecraft thermal control, rocket propulsion, aerospace structures, astrodynamics, aerospace instrumentation
Final year project: Thermo-mechanical design and optimization of the High Resolution Camera for the BepiColombo Mission. Supervisor: Stefano Debei
Feb-July 2008 TU Delft Erasmus exchange student
Principal subjects covered: Physics of the Earth, Earth observation, Solar cells and sustainable energy development for Aerospace Engineers
2003-2006 Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering
Principal subjects covered: Maths, Physics, Structural analysis, Flight dynamics, Aerodynamics, Propulsion systems
Final year project: Cost mission analysis and design. Supervisor: Giannandrea Bianchini
1998-2003 “Diploma di maturità classica” (secondary school focusing on humanities)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
2002-2003 High School Student Representative –this was a great opportunity to understand theproblems of a lot ofdifferent people and try to solve them in the best way.
1999-2001 Recreation worker for a no profit organization– an undoubtedly exciting learning experience that taught me how to organize groups of kids and adults, how to motivate people and understand their needs and, at the same time, that gave me the chance to improve my time management skills.
I enjoy all the sports, in particular soccer, basketball, skating, hill climbing, ski touring, cross-country and downhill skiing.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.