To secure an engineering position that would utilize my communication, teamwork, problem solving, and engineering skills to operate and maintain mechanical systems.
• Have worked independently and on teams throughout my educational and work experience
• Willingness to learn and driven to take on new challenges, self-motivated individual
• Learn concepts quickly and effectively
• Experience in performing engineering analysis and working on engineering projects
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Powerpoint, Project and Excel
• Experience with many programming languages including Java, C++, and Fortran
• Experience with CAD software including Unigraphics
• Experience in an engineering laboratory as a research assistant
• Experience working in a design environment with electronic hardware for space purposes
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Mechanical Engineering 2007 - 2011
University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT), Oshawa, Ontario
• Cumulative GPA of 3.8 out of 4.3 (Equivalent to A-)
• Coursework included: Stress Analysis, Circuit Analysis, Manufacturing Processes, Robotics,
Material Selection, Control Systems, Vibrations, Thermodynamics, Machine Design
• Programming and design in: MATLAB, LabView, MultiSim, Maple, MD Adams, Unigraphics NX,
Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Bachelor of Applied Science (Honours), Space Engineering 2003 – 2007
York University, Toronto, Ontario
• Coursework included: Engineering, Physics, Electronics and Spacecraft Design, Space Engineering
Materials, Space Mission Design, Robotics, Geomatics, Orbital Mechanics, Earth Sciences
• Programming and design in: MATLAB, AUTOCAD, Java, C, C++, Fortran
• Electronics knowledge in: Microsystems Technology, Circuit Design and Application
• Projects: Building of Ion Thruster, Manned Mars Mission
Research Assistant May – September 2010
UOIT, Oshawa, Ontario
• The design of a mechanical actuation system for autonomous go kart
• Programming of a microcontroller to be used to control actuating servo’s
• Use of the entire lab space to design as well as attain all necessary parts
Office Clerk June – September 2009
National Home Services, Oshawa, Ontario
• Completed paperwork for installation of new hot water tanks and removal of old hot
water tanks in customers residence
• Recycled old hot water tanks
• Worked with supervisor and team members to increase efficiency of work load
Field Service Technician July – December 2008
Enviro-Tek Solutions, Whitby, Ontario
• Worked under contract of Enbridge to inform households of TAPS program
• Installed energy saving measures including showerheads, foam piping insulation and aerators
• Interacted with customers to meet their needs
Monitor – English as a Second Language Open Learning Centre September 2006 – April 2007
York University, Toronto, Ontario
• Validated student identification for tutorial or group session sign-ups
• Wrote documents and signs that pertained to events at the centre
Motor Vehicle Inspector and Tester May 2004 – August 2005
PSA, Whitby, Ontario
• Worked under contract for GM to test motor vehicle electrical assemblies, equipment and
wiring for proper performance using testing devices such as meters, analyzers and timing lights
• Inspected fully assembled motor vehicles for defects and to ensure that previously noted
defects have been corrected
• Recorded and reported motor vehicle defects
• Worked as a team leader and member to ensure the highest quality
• Member, Engineers Without Borders (EWB) 2006 – 2011
• President, Space and Aviation Club 2009 – 2011
• Math Tutor 2010 – Present
• Member of ASME 2011 – Present
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.