Married - 2 children
As a mechanical engineer I succeed developing skills from other domains. My professional experiences allowed me to reinforce my knowledges and develop new skills like IT, data processing, project management, customer relation management, product market analysis. I excel in building strategies to grow company’s footprint, building long term customer relations and leading teams to the success in international environment.
Core competencies include:
• Customer Relation Management • Market analysis and vision • Engineering and IT
• Team Leadership • Strategy maker • Working in International environment
Product Manager - EADS North America (Washington DC Area - USA) - 2008 to present
Seconded to EADS NA in an international complex and competitive environment I successfully start up the Intespace software business in North America and create the fundamental building blocks of a World Wide product sale and support strategy. My roles are to:
• Advise Intespace regarding its North America sale strategy.
• Develop key customers accounts (NASA, Spirit Aerosystems) and prime partners networks
• Manage commercial and technical relationship with all North American and Korean customers • Train customers and partners
• Advise Intespace’s development team regarding new technologies needed to succeed
• Monitor and analyze the market and the competition
Customer Support Manager - Intespace (Toulouse - France) - 2000 to 2007
Leader of the DynaWorks Customer Support team world wide, I was in charge of: • Managing the technical hot-line center
• Training customers
• Supporting sales division building technical demonstrations and quotation
In the mean time, I leaded several strategic projects:
• Deployment of DynaWorks software across all Intespace’s tests facilities • North America market analysis
Data Management and Processing Project Manager - CEA/CESTA (Le Barp - France) - 1998 to 2000
Integrated to the Engineering, Test and Validation division, I was in charge of the specification and the operational integration of a data mining and post processing solution for all the tests and simulation facilities.
• Mechanical Engineer Diploma / Master’s Degree- Bordeaux I University, France- 1999
• Mechanical Engineer Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree- Bordeaux I University, France- 1998
• Mechanical and Manufacturing Diploma / Associate Degree - IUT Bordeaux, France - 1995 • Baccalauréat E - High School Degree - France 1993
French: mother language
English: fluent Spanish: scholar
Development languages: C & HTML
Operating systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS Scientific software: DynaWorks®
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Sports: Trekking, skiing, mountain-biking, running
Membership: French and American Chamber of Commerce, Washington DC Chapter
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.