September 2005 - September 2006 Thermal Power MSc (1 year full-time – Postgraduate Program) Institution Cranfield University, Cranfield – United Kingdom Main Subjects Gas Turbine Performance and Design, Turbo Machinery, Combustors, Combustion, CFD, Mechanical Design of Turbo Machinery, Space Propulsion, Spacecraft Systems. Thesis Project Centrifugal Compressor Performance Simulation for Natural Gas processing in the Oil & Gas Industry.
September 1999 – October 2006 Aerospace Engineering Degree – Aerospace Propulsion Option (5 years) Institution “La Sapienza” University of Rome – Italy Main Subjects Jet engine, Turbo pumps feed systems, Rocket Propulsion: Liquid and Solid propellant, Rocket Motion, Mission Analysis, Space Flight Dynamics, Attitude Control, Combustion, Electronics, Aerospace Materials, Gas dynamics, Propulsion Systems. Grade 103 / 110 Thesis Project (at Cranfield University, UK) Centrifugal Compressor Performance Simulation for Natural Gas processing in the Oil & Gas Industry.
September 1994 – July 1999 Scientific High School Institution Scientific High School “C.Cavour” – Rome – Italy Grade 90 / 100
WORK EXPERIENCE ACTUAL JOB PREVIOUS JOB
Company: ALTRAN ITALIA (Turin - Italy)
- Period: November 2009 - to date;
- Position: Consultant (Aerospace and Defence Division);
- Job description: System Engineer. - Procurement of Descend and Recovery Systems for the European Space Agency Programs IXV and Expert, Phase D; - Customer: Thales Alenia Space - Italy. - Major Tasks: - Writing of Technical Specifications for the Parachute and Recovery Systems’ Supplier: o Ensuring a proper definition and implementation of the Verification activities o including requirements traceability, o allocation of verification methods, o definition of verification documentation and final verification close-out; o Updating of Technical Specification with DOORS - Managing design activities of Russian Supplier for the Expert Program; - Support to Critical Design Reviews with IXV and Expert Supplier - Review of technical documentation to check compliance with requirements; - Verification of Supplier’s AIV Plan and AIT Plan - Review of Supplier’s requirement close out documentation - Attend test activities at Supplier’s facility in Russia; - Review of Test Repor: compliance of test results with test objectives; - Monitoring of Supplier’s planning to check criticalities, progress and to meet milestones; - Simulation tools with MatLab and Simulink Code to define inputs for Technical Specifications for the Expert Supplier; - Attend Critical Design Review Meetings with the Supplier.
Company: Aero Sekur S.p.a. (Aprilia (LT) - Italy)
- Period: March 2007- November 2009;
- Job Position: System Engineer (Space Business Unit);
- Job description: - Developing activities of the Parachute System for the European Space Agency Program ExoMars, Phase B-C2; - Managing of relations with the Customer, Thales Alenia Space – France; - Reporting directly to the Technical Director of the Space Business Unit. - Major Tasks: - Coordination of 3 persons: 1 Analyst Engineer, 1 Engineer, and 1 Technician; - Analysis of Customer’s requirements and definition of inputs for numerical simulations; - Definition of technical requirements for suppliers; - Structural analysis (static and dynamic) of parachute’s canister with NASTRAN (PATRAN) code, acting as design solution controller for Customer requirement’s compliancy. Performed with the Stress Analyst specialist; - Evaluation of the simulation output data and check of requirements’ compliancy; - Writing of technical reports for the Customer, to explain designing solutions; - Definition of Test Plan and test objectives; - Production activities: supervision of manufacturing drawing delivery and matching of the Scheduled activities; - Monitoring of the activities to match Schedule planning. Achievements: - Managing of Space program activities from Phase A up to Development phases; - Managing of relationship with Customers and Suppliers; - Strong improvement working in a team and acting usually as team leader; - Coordination of team resources to meet work targets and deadlines; - Improvement of System vision; - Structural Design; - Understanding of CAD drawings.
LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE, IT AND OTHER SKILLS
MOTHER TONGUE ITALIAN
OTHER LANGUAGES ENGLISH Level (Reading, Writing, Oral) Fluent Experience - 1 year in Cranfield, UK (MSc in 2005-2006) - Language Courses at the British Council (Rome, 1999-2002) Russian Level (Reading, Writing, Oral) Basic Experience - Private lecture with mother tongue teacher - Language Courses at Russkij Mir Cultural Centre in Turin (February 2010 – June 2011) - Business trips in Russia - Holidays in Russia French Level (Reading, Writing, Oral) Good Experience Language Courses: - During middle school (1991-1994) - During high school (1994-1999) Spanish Level (Reading, Writing, Oral) Basic / Good Experience - Language Courses: Private lessons with a mother tongue professor (from November 2009)
IT SKILLS - Good knowledge of Office Package (various versions), Windows Operating System (various versions) and Internet Browsers - Knowledge of simulation and analysis software: MATLAB,SIMULINK, NASTRAN (PATRAN) ,CFD (FLUENT, GAMBIT),DOORS TRAINING COURSES - May-June2011: DOORS Requirement Treacability- Altran internal course - February 2008: Project Management – Three day-course within the Master of Satellite and Orbital Systems – University “La Sapienza” of Rome - July 2008: Project Management : One week-course at Aero Sekur, organized by the Italian Industrial Association “Confindustria”
Authorized to work as free professional engineer at “Ordine degli Ingegneri della Provincia di Roma” – exam session November 2007
Altran Magazine- Technology Review, “Descend and Landing System: a mathematical model”- January 2011
OTHER INFORMATION JOB SKILLS
- Team player (improved both with University experiences and with job experience) - Good relationship skills, open toward others and to the comparison - Good work organization and coordination skills - Analysis and global vision skill - Proactively and curiosity
HOBBIES AND FREE TIME
- Languages - Team sport - Newspapers about economy and politics - Travelling
- Most important job features: professional task, operative autonomy and opportunity to develop the career. - Motivating features of the job: realize professional expectations, meritocracy, Collaborative job environment, team based company. - Available for business trips abroad, also outside UE. - Available to apply my skills to any other sector thanking to the abilities developed during my engineering study and my working experience.
ALTRAN Altran is the European leader in innovation and high technology consulting. The Group employs 15,000 consultants worldwide who represent the entire range of engineering disciplines, broken down into three major business lines: technology and R&D consulting; organisation and information systems consulting; and strategy and management consulting. Altran works with companies throughout the innovation process, including technology intelligence, applied basic research, management consulting, industrial systems engineering and information systems. They operate in most industries, particularly the automotive, aeronautics, space and telecommunications sectors. ESA PROGRAMS EXOMARS EXPERT IXV - ExoMars (Exobiology on Mars) is a European-led robotic mission to Mars currently under development by the European Space Agency (ESA) and NASA. - The Expert (European eXPErimental Reentry Testbed) reentry vehicle is a flight testbed aiming to obtain aerothermodynamic (ATD) flight data to validate design tools, ground test facilities and verification techniques. The design and verification of future atmospheric missions will benefit significantly from flight validation of ATD methods, reducing uncertainties and improving reliability. Expert's mission is a suborbital ballistic reentry flight. - The Intermediate eXperimental Vehicle (IXV) is a European Space Agency (ESA) experimental re-entry vehicle intended to validate European reusable launchers which could be evaluated in the frame of the FLPP program (Future Launchers Preparatory Program).
AERO SEKUR Aero Sekur is a specialist supplier of safety systems and advanced flexible materials to the global aerospace and defence markets. The company has extensive manufacturing and R&D facilities in Italy and representation worldwide. The core competency of the business is the design and development of advanced engineered structures using flexible materials. Aero Sekur was formed in 1993 by the merger of Irvin Aerospace (founded in 1968) and the Sekur division of Pirelli, bringing together 40 years of experience in parachutes, NBC equipment, aircraft fuel tanks and complex flexible structures. It was in this year that the business moved into its current, modern, purpose-built factory approximately 40 km south of Rome, Italy. With specialist manufacturing areas for each of its product lines and a high level of environmental control in the manufacturing areas, Aero Sekur exceeds all current environmental legislation and provides a clean, safe and organised working environment. Manufacturing plant includes autoclaves, CNC material cutting equipment, automated sewing machines, moulding presses, and fuel tank test facilities (including pressure test).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.