2011/2013 – SUPAERO, ECOLE DE L’AIR, ENAC – Specialized Master “Aerospace Project Management” (in english - in part time - end = 02/13/2013)
2004/2005 – HEC Paris – HEC Start Up Institute – Training in innovative companies creation and management
2003 – University Paris XI – Academic diploma in Astronomy and Astrophysics
1996/1999 – CENTRALE LILLE (multi-disciplinary engineering school)
1994/1996 – 2 years of Preparatory Classes leading to a place in Engineering Schools (optionPhysics).
1994 – Baccalaureate in Scientific (equivalent to High School diploma plus University entrance) - Honorary Mention
- October 2012: ”Spacecraft Techniques and Technologies” training at CNES (T.T.V.S: cnes.cborg.fr/ttvs2012)
- 2003: University Paris XI – Academic diploma in Astronomy and Astrophysics
- PMI’s Project Management Professional: PMP certification
- PRINCE2: Foundation certification
LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Green Belt certification (by Black Belt: Jean-Marc Clofullia, EGILIA Paris – 10 days )
- MS Office, MS Project
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND - 14 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Program DIRECTOR & Director of the Corporate Engineering and Services Development
Member of the CCI Executive Committee
Pays de la Loire CCI - Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Nantes)
07/2006 - present (6,5 years)
INCUBALLIANCE – Development consultancy for innovative technologic businesses (Paris)
Coaching and advising technological and innovative start-ups (2 years contract) in consultation with an organisation of the “incubator” (CNRS, CEA, HEC, EADS, ESA, University Paris Sud, …): from strategy to development
25 entrepreneurs assisted in 2,5 years (including a 45 000 € buying budget per project to develop business, industrialization or IP strategy) and, for example, in the instrumentation field:
- Force A: manufactures portable contact-free optical sensor for measuring plant constituents (based on chlorophyll fluorescence and on the screening of polyphenol properties contained in plant leaf epidermis)
- Ivea: offers complete solutions for real-time analysis of elemental composition of any matter (solid, liquid or gas) by LIBS (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy)
- Leosphere: manufactures complex optoelectronic devices and particularly aerosol and wind LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging)
- Novimet:offers a radar technology for measuring the precipitation and delivering the rainfall information in real time and in continuous over large areas
Business Development Manager for technical and scientific projects
CONSORT TECHNOLOGIE – Technology and scientific engineering consulting (Paris)
Business Development Engineer
MGE UPS SYSTEMS – Manufacturer of power protection equipment (Paris)
07/1999 – 10/2003
In charge of selling and implementing electrical networks (high voltage, networks, non-stop maintenance, power and voltage quality) within large companies and big construction sites
CENTRALE LILLE project management - Innovative project management
09/1996 – 05/1998
Design and prototype of a vehicle moving in autonomy on a land with a differential GPS – Innovative project management
French : native language
German : school knowledge
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.